Sign in to follow this  
Antifa member hits police officer with metal bat...

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

• Haha 1

As a Trump supporter, you gotta love it though.  It's only gonna help.

Hopefully, the gloves come off after the election and Trump gives Nadler and his ilk a reason to sh!t their pants.

• Thanks 1

The democrats will argue that any violence at these protests are not done by democrats.

The counter charge is that protesting democrats are aiding and abetting.  They create a nameless, faceless crowd for violent elements to jump out of, commit crimes, and disappear back into.  They know this is going on but keep doing it.  Democrats need to either create a system to pick out the violent members of the protest, or stop protesting altogether, or accept that they are complicit in the violent acts.  Or as the democrats are fond of saying "silence is violence".  If democrats continue to protest and are silent on the rioters in their midst, then they themselves are violent.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

The democrats will argue that any violence at these protests are not done by democrats.

They say its Trump supporters trying to pin it on the Dems. 

They say antifa and all of the cops being shot and houses and businesses being burned is being done by Trump supporters trying to make the dems look bad. 

According to the FBI the real extremist threats in this country are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and QANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Goggins said:

According to the FBI the real extremist threats in this country are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and QANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the guy that looks around and takes a good look at the folks that are vandalizing and terrorizing. 

Who does that guy say is the problem?

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

Link?

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

1. The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

2.  He wasn’t even riding the bike, was walking beside it.

Just now, KSB2424 said:

The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

That could be.  I read that he was injured.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

And the cop didn't "ride" over his head.  Typical Hawkeye.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

And the cop didn't "ride" over his head.  Typical Hawkeye.

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's in the video.  LOL.  Let me ask you this.  What does it mean to you when someone says you're riding a bike?  Does it mean you're standing off to the side of the bike pushing down the street?  Cause that's not what it means to me.

Just now, Strike said:

It's in the video.  LOL.  Let me ask you this.  What does it mean to you when someone says you're riding a bike?  Does it mean you're standing off to the side of the bike pushing down the street?  Cause that's not what it means to me.

Read my edit above.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

So are you going to retract your statement that cops are making all sorts of bad decisions, since your one example turned out to be a nothing burger?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet that fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

John Conlee needs to rewrite Rose Colored Glasses and call it Iowa Colored Glasses.

But these Iowa colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
'Cause they hide all the truth

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet they fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

And idiots like Hawkeye believe it.

These police attacks are Making Trump into a Marvel villain where he gets stronger and stronger with each physical attack on law enforcement. Antifa Avengers have not figured this out yet.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet they fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

I saw that after watching it again a couple times.  I was incorrect.  It actually makes it pretty funny knowing he wasn't on the bike.

I saw that after watching it again a couple times.  I was incorrect.  It actually makes it pretty funny knowing he wasn't on the bike.

So are you going to retract your statement that cops are making all sorts of bad decisions, since your one example turned out to be a nothing burger?

Just now, Strike said:

And idiots like Hawkeye believe it.

Nope.  If I was that type of person I wouldn't admit when I'm incorrect, which I am often.  I feel no need to dig deeper into misguided beliefs. 

You didn't see it after watching it a couple of times.  You saw it after I specifically told you that you were wrong and MADE you go back and do what you should have done in the first place.

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No, he rode over garbage in the street.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

I said that police make poor decisions.  I did not make it sound like they make "all sorts" of bad decisions like you just said.  There is nothing incorrect about what I said.  They make poor decision just like anyone else so there is no need to retract what I said.  I admitted to what was incorrect in my post.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didn't see it after watching it a couple of times.  You saw it after I specifically told you that you were wrong and MADE you go back and do what you should have done in the first place.

I missed it because I was looking at the tires going over his head.  It was at the top of the screen and the officer was partially cut off of the screen so I didn't notice it until I looked closer.  I was incorrect.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I missed it because I was looking at the tires going over his head.  It was at the top of the screen and the officer was partially cut off of the screen so I didn't notice it until I looked closer.  I was incorrect.

You didn't "look closer" until I pointed it out.  You can admit it.  You took a quick glance the first time around and, due to your bias, assumed the cop ran the guy over.  Only when confronted with the fact that this didn't happen did you go back and find out that he hadn't in fact ridden over the poor protestor.

As far as cops making such bad decisions, I'd like you to back that up.  This was nothing.  I see massive amounts of cops showing great restraint on a nightly basis.  If you're going to disparage those heroes the least you can do is post some supporting evidence.  Otherwise, you're just a coward liberal like the "peaceful" protestors.

Rex Chapman is a dope fiend. Dope fiends have serious psychological issues, that don’t go away because they stop using.  Don’t listen to dope fiends. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didn't "look closer" until I pointed it out.  You can admit it.  You took a quick glance the first time around and, due to your bias, assumed the cop ran the guy over.  Only when confronted with the fact that this didn't happen did you go back and find out that he hadn't in fact ridden over the poor protestor.

As far as cops making such bad decisions, I'd like you to back that up.  This was nothing.  I see massive amounts of cops showing great restraint on a nightly basis.  If you're going to disparage those heroes the least you can do is post some supporting evidence.  Otherwise, you're just a coward liberal like the "peaceful" protestors.

I actually looked at it more than once before I posted about it.  Like I said, I couldn't tell he got off his bike until I looked closer after you guys mentioned it.  I missed it and admitted to it.

As for making poor decisions, I agree with you that the majority show massive amounts of great restraint.  No argument there.  I support our police but it's foolish to deny that there are going to be some bad eggs or even good guys who make a poor decision.  It happens, and when it happens it can look really bad.

If, for instance, this officer did actually ride his bike over that person's head.  I couldn't say he was a bad person or cop but I would say he made a poor decision.  A decision that would look really bad to the public and only lead to more issues.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rex Chapman is a dope fiend. Dope fiends have serious psychological issues, that don’t go away because they stop using.  Don’t listen to dope fiends. 

I don't know anything about him.  It just popped up when I was scrolling through Twitter.

I actually looked at it more than once before I posted about it.  Like I said, I couldn't tell he got off his bike until I looked closer after you guys mentioned it.  I missed it and admitted to it.

As for making poor decisions, I agree with you that the majority show massive amounts of great restraint.  No argument there.  I support our police but it's foolish to deny that there are going to be some bad eggs or even good guys who make a poor decision.  It happens, and when it happens it can look really bad.

If, for instance, this officer did actually ride his bike over that person's head.  I couldn't say he was a bad person or cop but I would say he made a poor decision.  A decision that would look really bad to the public and only lead to more issues.

No one is perfect.  Could an officer make a bad decision?  Sure.  You haven't demonstrated that they HAVE.  And, if there are few bad decisions made, that would still pale in comparison to the number of bad decisions being made by the "peaceful' protestors every night.  The idea that you can equate the two is disgusting.