Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
posty

Antifa member hits police officer with metal bat...

Recommended Posts

Just like the rest of the tards, he'll be found in all of his blue haired, face tatted glory.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democrats are out of control. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Trump supporter, you gotta love it though.  It's only gonna help.

Hopefully, the gloves come off after the election and Trump gives Nadler and his ilk a reason to sh!t their pants.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The democrats will argue that any violence at these protests are not done by democrats.

The counter charge is that protesting democrats are aiding and abetting.  They create a nameless, faceless crowd for violent elements to jump out of, commit crimes, and disappear back into.  They know this is going on but keep doing it.  Democrats need to either create a system to pick out the violent members of the protest, or stop protesting altogether, or accept that they are complicit in the violent acts.  Or as the democrats are fond of saying "silence is violence".  If democrats continue to protest and are silent on the rioters in their midst, then they themselves are violent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, riversco said:

The democrats will argue that any violence at these protests are not done by democrats.

 

 

They say its Trump supporters trying to pin it on the Dems. 

They say antifa and all of the cops being shot and houses and businesses being burned is being done by Trump supporters trying to make the dems look bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the FBI the real extremist threats in this country are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and QANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goggins said:

According to the FBI the real extremist threats in this country are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and QANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

What about the guy that looks around and takes a good look at the folks that are vandalizing and terrorizing. 

Who does that guy say is the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

Link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

1. The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

2.  He wasn’t even riding the bike, was walking beside it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KSB2424 said:

The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

That could be.  I read that he was injured.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

The person wasn’t injured, he was laying down in the street on purpose as a barricade to stop the cops on bicycles from clearing the street.

And the cop didn't "ride" over his head.  Typical Hawkeye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strike said:

And the cop didn't "ride" over his head.  Typical Hawkeye.

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

It's in the video.  LOL.  Let me ask you this.  What does it mean to you when someone says you're riding a bike?  Does it mean you're standing off to the side of the bike pushing down the street?  Cause that's not what it means to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strike said:

It's in the video.  LOL.  Let me ask you this.  What does it mean to you when someone says you're riding a bike?  Does it mean you're standing off to the side of the bike pushing down the street?  Cause that's not what it means to me.

Read my edit above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

So are you going to retract your statement that cops are making all sorts of bad decisions, since your one example turned out to be a nothing burger?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I'm confused with this.  What did he do then?

Edit:  I just watched it again and I was wrong.  I didn't see him get off the bike right before he rolled it over the guy.  That's my mistake.

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet that fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Conlee needs to rewrite Rose Colored Glasses and call it Iowa Colored Glasses.

But these Iowa colored glasses
That I'm looking through
Show only the beauty
'Cause they hide all the truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet they fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

And idiots like Hawkeye believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These police attacks are Making Trump into a Marvel villain where he gets stronger and stronger with each physical attack on law enforcement. Antifa Avengers have not figured this out yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The cop actually went out of his way so that fool didn’t get hurt. Yet they fool on twitter says “Trumps America”. Scum. 

I saw that after watching it again a couple times.  I was incorrect.  It actually makes it pretty funny knowing he wasn't on the bike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw that after watching it again a couple times.  I was incorrect.  It actually makes it pretty funny knowing he wasn't on the bike.

So are you going to retract your statement that cops are making all sorts of bad decisions, since your one example turned out to be a nothing burger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strike said:

And idiots like Hawkeye believe it.

Nope.  If I was that type of person I wouldn't admit when I'm incorrect, which I am often.  I feel no need to dig deeper into misguided beliefs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw that after watching it again a couple times.  I was incorrect.  It actually makes it pretty funny knowing he wasn't on the bike.

You didn't see it after watching it a couple of times.  You saw it after I specifically told you that you were wrong and MADE you go back and do what you should have done in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Everything is such a mess right now.  So many stupid people in the streets rioting and attacking police.  Police making poor decisions as well.  I saw a video where an officer on a bicycle rode over an injured persons head.

No, he rode over garbage in the street.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Strike said:

So are you going to retract your statement that cops are making all sorts of bad decisions, since your one example turned out to be a nothing burger?

I said that police make poor decisions.  I did not make it sound like they make "all sorts" of bad decisions like you just said.  There is nothing incorrect about what I said.  They make poor decision just like anyone else so there is no need to retract what I said.  I admitted to what was incorrect in my post.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didn't see it after watching it a couple of times.  You saw it after I specifically told you that you were wrong and MADE you go back and do what you should have done in the first place.

I missed it because I was looking at the tires going over his head.  It was at the top of the screen and the officer was partially cut off of the screen so I didn't notice it until I looked closer.  I was incorrect.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I missed it because I was looking at the tires going over his head.  It was at the top of the screen and the officer was partially cut off of the screen so I didn't notice it until I looked closer.  I was incorrect.

You didn't "look closer" until I pointed it out.  You can admit it.  You took a quick glance the first time around and, due to your bias, assumed the cop ran the guy over.  Only when confronted with the fact that this didn't happen did you go back and find out that he hadn't in fact ridden over the poor protestor.

As far as cops making such bad decisions, I'd like you to back that up.  This was nothing.  I see massive amounts of cops showing great restraint on a nightly basis.  If you're going to disparage those heroes the least you can do is post some supporting evidence.  Otherwise, you're just a coward liberal like the "peaceful" protestors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex Chapman is a dope fiend. Dope fiends have serious psychological issues, that don’t go away because they stop using.  Don’t listen to dope fiends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didn't "look closer" until I pointed it out.  You can admit it.  You took a quick glance the first time around and, due to your bias, assumed the cop ran the guy over.  Only when confronted with the fact that this didn't happen did you go back and find out that he hadn't in fact ridden over the poor protestor.

As far as cops making such bad decisions, I'd like you to back that up.  This was nothing.  I see massive amounts of cops showing great restraint on a nightly basis.  If you're going to disparage those heroes the least you can do is post some supporting evidence.  Otherwise, you're just a coward liberal like the "peaceful" protestors.

I actually looked at it more than once before I posted about it.  Like I said, I couldn't tell he got off his bike until I looked closer after you guys mentioned it.  I missed it and admitted to it.

As for making poor decisions, I agree with you that the majority show massive amounts of great restraint.  No argument there.  I support our police but it's foolish to deny that there are going to be some bad eggs or even good guys who make a poor decision.  It happens, and when it happens it can look really bad.

If, for instance, this officer did actually ride his bike over that person's head.  I couldn't say he was a bad person or cop but I would say he made a poor decision.  A decision that would look really bad to the public and only lead to more issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Rex Chapman is a dope fiend. Dope fiends have serious psychological issues, that don’t go away because they stop using.  Don’t listen to dope fiends. 

I don't know anything about him.  It just popped up when I was scrolling through Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I actually looked at it more than once before I posted about it.  Like I said, I couldn't tell he got off his bike until I looked closer after you guys mentioned it.  I missed it and admitted to it.

As for making poor decisions, I agree with you that the majority show massive amounts of great restraint.  No argument there.  I support our police but it's foolish to deny that there are going to be some bad eggs or even good guys who make a poor decision.  It happens, and when it happens it can look really bad.

If, for instance, this officer did actually ride his bike over that person's head.  I couldn't say he was a bad person or cop but I would say he made a poor decision.  A decision that would look really bad to the public and only lead to more issues.

No one is perfect.  Could an officer make a bad decision?  Sure.  You haven't demonstrated that they HAVE.  And, if there are few bad decisions made, that would still pale in comparison to the number of bad decisions being made by the "peaceful' protestors every night.  The idea that you can equate the two is disgusting. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×