Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Unwinnable Arguments

Explaining to a Canadian their country is part of a commonwealth. The head of commonwealth is the Queen of England (The Monarch). Canada is a constitutional monarchy. The Queen may now be ceremonial but Canada is still part of the Commonwealth of about 50 other states therefore not a big boy country like the United States.

It started with this Canadian frightened the Trumps would become a monarchy not realizing their own country is one.

I still maintain the United States should invade Canada, enslave all their people, and call the land mass the Northest Dakota. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I still maintain the United States should invade Canada, enslave all their people, and call the land mass the Northest Dakota. 

I'm for it.

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Yeah, they have some pomp and circumstance about them. They love to bag on us over illegal aliens but find it convenient to forget about all the French settlers they murdered. Woman and children. It's like it never happened. We took a lot of those people in with open arms.

13 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

We just need to take Alberta.  It is the only part of Canada worth having besides if we take Alberta our map would look like us giving the entire world the finger.

• Haha 1

When fresh water becomes increasingly scarce in like 40 years, and climate change starts to kill farmland in the U.S., the U.S. will turn its eyes northward and see all the possibilities that could be ours. We just need a convenient excuse to go invade. :)

15 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Any argument on the internet.

Was about to say, literally any argument here lol

Several of them on this other site fearful of a Trump monarchy. Well what about Bernie bragging about other monarchs like Denmark and Sweden. And what about the Vatican State, also a monarch. I doubt they have an issue with any of the other 50 or so monarchs. Attach Trump's name though to some word and fantasy scenario they think they know what it means and it's horrible! These people have the mental agility of a sea cow getting hit by boat propellers. 

6 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

The best way to ensure that British Columbia residents don’t vote is to not invade that part of Canada

8 hours ago, Bert said:

We just need to take Alberta.  It is the only part of Canada worth having besides if we take Alberta our map would look like us giving the entire world the finger.

Quebec has great strip clubs.  :nono:

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The best way to ensure that British Columbia residents don’t vote is to not invade that part of Canada

Slaves are not permitted to vote. No need to leave land on the table. 

And f0ck Canadian bacon! If I wanted ham, I'd get ham. I want bacon!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Any argument with a woman you are focking. Even if you win, you lose.

Yeah, at least splurge in her hair first, then argue.  

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Quebec has great strip clubs.  :nono:

That's a fair point.

In one of my jobs I work for two women owners. That's f****** unwinnable. If you do what woman one wants then woman two is pissed off at you. But if you biitch about  either woman, then they're both pissed off at you. Anybody who's ever had a wife and sister-in-law or wife and best friend can appreciate that.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

In one of my jobs I work for two women owners. That's f****** unwinnable. If you do what woman one wants then woman two is pissed off at you. But if you biitch about  either woman, then they're both pissed off at you. Anybody who's ever had a wife and sister-in-law or wife and best friend can appreciate that.

Spot on and even worse with a wife and mother-in-law.  :wall:

The biggest internal problem for the most part in every co-Ed job I have ever had has been women. Most of the drama emanates from them. Everyone knows it. Some of them will admit it. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Can size and relative attractiveness of these female bosses?  🤔