Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Nikola auto...wow. Anyone following?

Did you see that paper where they ripped them to shreds.  Apparently they put a truck on a hill and let it roll down in a video and then made it look like it was driving on flat ground.

When they got called out on it, they said something like, "We never said the truck was moving under it's own propulsion"  :D

They are based here in Phoenix, I haven't followed it quite that closely except I know that they would be a good prospective user of my company's products if they continue to exist.  I knew about the CEO issues but it sounds like it has been otherwise quite a shiot show.  Bummer.  :(

Never heard of them before this week.

Sounds like they had a good idea but couldn't implement it so they lied bout progress and tried to pass off a truck without an electric engine as an operational product. Classic over promise under deliver.

On the one hand it sounds like a giant ponzi scheme a la the tech bubble or the crypto bubble.

On the other hand GM invested what, a billion dollars, and partnered with them? You'd think GM lawyers would have done due diligence.

It would be nice to see some competition for Tesla and development of the hydrogen cell technology though.

Founder has a bad arse ranch in Utah and is an on paper billionaire, as of Monday at least.

Ahh....they tried the old "fake it til ya make it" idea.

18 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

It was a stupid company name.

Did Tesla have a middle name?  If so I'ma copyright that schnizz.  

A guy on youtube had a great breakdown of the company and how it was a huge scam before anyone else talked about it. I meant to buy a short position but never got around to it.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:36 PM, Thornton Melon said:

I think it was Frank

In that case, be on the lookout for the hot new stock, OOTMFFOTB Motors.  🤑