Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

I feel bad for cops.

I get the whole "stop f*cking with us because we're minorities" aspect.  I do.

I also understand how a cop becomes jaded over time because he/she is always arresting sh1tbags, and those sh1tbags always have a similar appearance.

This woman could have done a whole lot more to make this go better.  Honestly I would've tazed her after 5 minutes of this BS.

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Ghana Invites African Americans to ‘Come Home’ in Wake of U.S. Protests

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/06/09/ghana-invites-african-americans-home/

I'd be willing to kick in a significant amount of reparations to be used for one way tickets for any that want to go...contingent upon US citizenship being revoked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It’s all part of the great misdirection. When occupy Wall Street was going down, the activists were headed in the right direction. Our economy is out of control, with the very few getting way too much. Theres no debate on that at this point. The few that are benefiting saw this and with Obama’s help, made it about race instead of economics. So they pulled the leaders of the activists in and redirected their rage towards white supremacy and then the cops. It’s not hard to see when you look. If BLM, who claim to be marxists, were actually going after the few and their institutions, these riots would have been shut down long ago. Once again,  rich liberals are using black people to cover their asses. 

9 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

So was the car stolen or not

Not stolen. It was on a hot sheet for use  in a drive by shooting. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

OK

Thanks

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s all part of the great misdirection. When occupy Wall Street was going down, the activists were headed in the right direction. Our economy is out of control, with the very few getting way too much. Theres no debate on that at this point. The few that are benefiting saw this and with Obama’s help, made it about race instead of economics. So they pulled the leaders of the activists in and redirected their rage towards white supremacy and then the cops. It’s not hard to see when you look. If BLM, who claim to be marxists, were actually going after the few and their institutions, these riots would have been shut down long ago. Once again,  rich liberals are using black people to cover their asses. 

One of the best posts I’ve read in a while.  Spot on.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lebron told me that all black people are scared of getting shot by the PoPo every time they leave the house.  Why would an unarmed black woman incite police officers just looking for a reason to shoot her?

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And was in fact seized for an investigation.  The "victim" says she loans her car out to friends.  LOL.

https://www.wfsb.com/news/woman-speaks-out-after-video-of-her-arrest-in-hartford-goes-viral/article_7cfec918-fdd6-11ea-9bc0-5bb6846e7c0f.html

Connecticut, one of the bluest states there is, and the wealthiest. Yet their cities are all shite. Nice work libtards. 

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

Lebron told me that all black people are scared of getting shot by the PoPo every time they leave the house.  Why would an unarmed black woman incite police officers just looking for a reason to shoot her?

Probably because that's what they are taught from an early age.  Lebron is just another example of it.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Connecticut, one of the bluest states there is, and the wealthiest. Yet their cities are all shite. Nice work libtards. 

Fact

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Probably because that's what they are taught from an early age.  Lebron is just another example of it.

If not true, why would they be taught that?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nah, it's just the cops making terrible decisions again!!!!

Just now, Alias Detective said:

If it true, why would they be taught that?

Not sure but it seems a lot of them truly believe it.  I also think some do it just to play the victim card.

Just now, Strike said:

Nah, it's just the cops making terrible decisions again!!!!

Some cops do and that can also lead to their opinions.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You know Lebron?  Wow, can you get me his autograph?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some cops do and that can also lead to their opinions.

You have yet to post a single example of this..........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You know Lebron?  Wow, can you get me his autograph?

You are really trying hard this morning.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You are really trying hard this morning.

Well, when someone professes to know what another person was taught as a child I'd like to think they actually know the person.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, when someone professes to know what another person was taught as a child I'd like to think they actually know the person.

I think you interpreted what I posted incorrectly. 

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Black women are taught to incite police from an early age?

I think you interpreted what I posted incorrectly. 

No, I didn't.  I get it.  You like to post these innocuous statements that really don't mean much but suggest something you can walk back later like you really didn't mean THAT, such as when you equated cops making bad decisions to the rioting.  But in response to my post, joking that Lebron said black people are scared every time they leave the house, you said he was ANOTHER example of what black people are taught at an early age.  There's no ambiguity in that.  You can't walk it back.  You're just a focking hack. 

What is wrong with you guys?  Do you go out of your way to be like this on here or is this the way you talk to everyone?

I was saying that it's likely many black people are taught at an early age that police are bad and not to trust them.  That can lead to generations of people thinking the same thing.  My comment about Lebron was that he's another person telling people not to trust police.  I made no comments about how Lebron was raised and gave no inclination that I know him.

I get the feeling that no matter what I post on here some of you will go out of your way to find something wrong with it and act like a huge Richard about it.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

No, I didn't.  I get it.  You like to post these innocuous statements that really don't mean much but suggest something you can walk back later like you really didn't mean THAT, such as when you equated cops making bad decisions to the rioting.  But in response to my post, joking that Lebron said black people are scared every time they leave the house, you said he was ANOTHER example of what black people are taught at an early age.  There's no ambiguity in that.  You can't walk it back.  You're just a focking hack. 

You've got some issues, bud.

What is wrong with you guys?  Do you go out of your way to be like this on here or is this the way you talk to everyone?

I was saying that it's likely many black people are taught at an early age that police are bad and not to trust them.  That can lead to generations of people thinking the same thing.  My comment about Lebron was that he's another person telling people not to trust police.  I made no comments about how Lebron was raised and gave no inclination that I know him.

I get the feeling that no matter what I post on here some of you will go out of your way to find something wrong with it and act like a huge Richard about it.

You have nothing to support this.  Certainly some are taught that.  But police interact with millions of people every year, and very few of those interactions result in anything like what is in this video, or the other videos that go viral.  99.9+ percent of police interactions are respectful, peaceful and end without violence.

You aren't black.  You don't hang out with mostly black people.  Yet, like all the pasty white protestors, you think you can speak for them. 

GFY.  You have issues.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You aren't black.  You don't hang out with mostly black people.  Yet, like all the pasty white protestors, you think you can speak for them. 

GFY.  You have issues.

BOOM! That is and they are the real problem in the country. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You have nothing to support this.  Certainly some are taught that.  But police interact with millions of people every year, and very few of those interactions result in anything like what is in this video, or the other videos that go viral.  99.9+ percent of police interactions are respectful, peaceful and end without violence.

GFY.  You have issues.

It's a forum and I'm posting my opinion on something.  Isn't that what we're all doing?  Take your own advice here.  Take a minute to relax and stop being an internet tough guy, ass.

Just now, drobeski said:

BOOM! That is and they are the real problem in the country. 

Wait...  Isn't that what a lot of you do on here daily?  Almost everyone here is just as guilty.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a forum and I'm posting my opinion on something.  Isn't that what we're all doing?  Take your own advice here.  Take a minute to relax and stop being an internet tough guy, ass.

The difference is, I can support my opinions, and do.  You tried yesterday and failed miserably, and went after cops in the process.  Disgusting.  If I'm being an internet tough buy it's only because your opinions suck, you backtrack on them constantly, and you can't support them with facts/data.  Your posts are literally a waste of hard drive space because they add nothing of value to the conversation.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My Irish immigrant father had the “talk” with me. It worked. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My Irish immigrant father had the “talk” with me. It worked. 

He told you to talk back to cops and make a scene if you ever loan your car to someone who commits a violent crime?