Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

I feel bad for cops.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You love it

No.  I actually get annoyed most of the time.  The majority of my post are with good intent to add to the thread.  Some don't like my opinion or how I word it.  When I defend myself I get called a troll.  It is what it is, I guess.

Well, she screamed the trifecta to get a bystander to get froggy and try to test these cops:

- I didnt do nuthin

-Youre hurting me

- I cant breathe

People have been conditioned by society and the media that youre gonna die if you comply, and youre gonna die if you resist.  So you might as well go down swinging.  

I dont know if it will help, but all people need to be taught just what authority cops have and, specifically what rights the 4th amendment dont give you.  Yes, there are things such as illegal detentions, but this isnt it.  These cops appear to be doing exactly what they were supposed to do....detain a person driving a suspected stolen car.  This sh!t will go viral and next thing you know Ben Crump will be claiming police brutality of a woman who "just wanted to be with her young daughter".  

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

He told you to talk back to cops and make a scene if you ever loan your car to someone who commits a violent crime?

Lol. Nope. Told me to stfu and do what I’m told. If I’m right we will deal with it afterwards . If I’m wrong he will deal with me afterward. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No.  I actually get annoyed most of the time.  The majority of my post are with good intent to add to the thread.  Some don't like my opinion or how I word it.  When I defend myself I get called a troll.  It is what it is, I guess.

You love to troll.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

You love to troll.

If you honestly think I'm trying to troll here then I apologize.  That is not my intent most of the time.  I will admit I will throw a trolling post in occasionally like everyone else, but the majority of the time I am not.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know that over at Antifaguys you were one of the more cordial posters and believe also a little more conservative than most in your opinions if I remember correctly.

I just started lurking here recently and from what I can see so far I wouldn't call you a troll.

Just now, iambuttugly said:

I know that over at Antifaguys you were one of the more cordial posters and believe also a little more conservative than most in your opinions if I remember correctly.

I just started lurking here recently and from what I can see so far I wouldn't call you a troll.

Thank you.  I debate more with people on the right than on the left but I try to stay in the middle and open to everything.  I'm mostly just tired of both parties.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you honestly think I'm trying to troll here then I apologize.  That is not my intent most of the time.  I will admit I will throw a trolling post in occasionally like everyone else, but the majority of the time I am not.

So admitted you troll....makes you a troll 

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That is because you can’t back up your opinions with facts. HTH

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

That is because you can’t back up your opinions with facts. HTH

Opinions can be based of off what we read, see and hear.  They can be based on anecdotal experiences and memories.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Opinions can be based of off what we read, see and hear.  They can be based on anecdotal experiences and memories.

But you can’t quote them or provide a link so it is meaningless.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

But you can’t quote them or provide a link so it is meaningless.

Since when do opinions require a quote or link?  If an opinion is based on experience, how can it be backed up with a quote or link?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Since when do opinions require a quote or link?  If an opinion is based on experience, how can it be backed up with a quote or link?

You lack the experience to form your own opinion because your experiences are very limited. You should say my experience in Chithole USA is.... You try to speak for the entire country from your little spot on the planet.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

You lack the experience to form your own opinion because your experiences are very limited.

Now that's funny.  How would you have any idea?

Cooler heads prevail.  Apparently she lets thugs borrow her car and it could have been involved in the shooting.  All that sh!t was for show out on the street.  Its a different tone when your getting booked and have no audience.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Now that's funny.  How would you have any idea?

I know from your opinions just like everyone else who is giving you crap. You are very clueless on many issues.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cooler heads prevail.  Apparently she lets thugs borrow her car and it could have been involved in the shooting.

That is what happens when you don’t listen and jump to conclusions.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I know from your opinions just like everyone else who is giving you crap. You are very clueless on many issues.

Well, that's your opinion.

I bet she knew that some thug sh!t could be in her car.  She was hoping that her acting out and crowd pressure may deter the police enough to back down.  Ive seen this mindset 100 times.  

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Well, that's your opinion.

Yes, it is a one on one opinion, not an opinion of the entire state of Iowa. Do you see the difference? 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Cooler heads prevail.  Apparently she lets thugs borrow her car and it could have been involved in the shooting.  All that sh!t was for show out on the street.  Its a different tone when your getting booked and have no audience.

Is she still going to put that cop on administrative leave? 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, it is a one on one opinion, not an opinion of the entire state of Iowa. Do you see the difference? 

Yes.  What is that suppose to mean?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is she still going to put that cop on administrative leave? 

😂😂😂  that was funny.  She was just posturing with buzz words that she knows may frighten cops.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes.  What is that suppose to mean?

You take your limited personal experiences and apply them an entire group of people. I just applied my opinion to you from our interaction. I that clear enough?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Thank you.  I debate more with people on the right than on the left but I try to stay in the middle and open to everything.  I'm mostly just tired of both parties.

Yeah, I'd hate to see Hawkeye21 give up on this place. He came from that AntifaGuys shithole to post here. We may disagree on stuff but at least he's rational, unlike ShoTard who we ran off like the cowardly sissy he truly is. 

I'd hate for this place to be the mirror of that cesspool where only one side is allowed to exist.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I didn't listen to this video. What is the major malfunction of that idiot woman?

She got caught. She’s in the game. 

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

An example of the out of control ass-hole-ness they have to deal with.  

Hahahaa. "I can't breathe!!!!"

The new go to line for black criminals. :lol:

These stupid fuks have no clue:

"You aint gotta put your hands on her"...yes he does, she resisting a legal detention.

"Call a female officer"...nope. but there will certainly be a female to perform a search subsequent to arrest.  No female needed now.

This is the reaction you get when people KNOW theyre living a thug life and will do whatever necessary to not get caught.  The problem is, she knows that if she complies, the cops are gonna find out that Pookie used her car in a drive by last week.  If her and bystanders can make a huge fuss and threaten cops' jobs, maybe they go away.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

"You aint gotta put your hands on her"...yes he does, she resisting a legal detention.

"Call a female officer"...nope. but there will certainly be a female to perform a search subsequent to arrest.  No female needed now.

This is the reaction you get when people KNOW theyre living a thug life and will do whatever necessary to not get caught.  The problem is, she knows that if she complies, the cops are gonna find out that Pookie used her car in a drive by last week.  If her and bystanders can make a huge fuss and threaten cops' jobs, maybe they go away.

Do most black people not get embarressed?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

That is what happens when you don’t listen and jump to conclusions.

Wuh happen was....

5 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trolls gonna troll.....

• Thanks 1

It’s brutal, went to college with one of the best people I’ve ever met who became a cop and what he goes through cause politics is ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

It was Ray Ray that did the drive by. Pookie was the driver......