wiffleball

The elbow bump

Stop it. It's f****** stupid. And I'm the guy that posted a long time ago that the handshake was stupid too.  Especially with these insecure motherfukers who you've met like 20 times before you want to shake your hand every time they see you. F*** you, I don't know where your hands been. And I've met you before remember?

But I digress. Stop with the elbow bump. I dont know if youre virtue signaling or what the f*** you're doing. If you got to do something stick your hand up like a partial wave and move on. I mean, don't go full Heil Hitler. That would freak people out. But seriously, stop with the elbow bump.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Stop it. It's f****** stupid. And I'm the guy that posted a long time ago that the handshake was stupid too.  Especially with these insecure motherfukers who you've met like 20 times before you want to shake your hand every time they see you. F*** you, I don't know where your hands been. And I've met you before remember?

But I digress. Stop with the elbow bump. I dont know if youre virtue signaling or what the f*** you're doing. If you got to do something stick your hand up like a partial wave and move on. I mean, don't go full Heil Hitler. That would freak people out. But seriously, stop with the elbow bump.

Agreed.  It’s weird.  

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The high five is the dumbest!

The worst ever is the pre-game ritual high fives where each player has a different version.  I so wish they would collectively tear their ACLs as they do that.

• Thanks 1

Agreed! The elbow bump was derived as a replacement for the fist bump because  people are afraid of dirty hands because of this stupid virus. 

But we've been told to cough and sneeze into our elbows instead of our hands, so now let's bump elbows. That's smart. It also cuts the distance of a fist bump in half, thereby negating the 6' distance recommendation.  :doh:

One of the dumbest things I've seen in a long, long time. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Its  fine during a sports moment

There is nothing worst than being in a sports bar and some drunk loser comes up to you and says high five. I see it as the actions of a caveman.