7. GuardBum - Blue Jays

8. Jim Mora - Rangers

9. 29 Guests - Astros

10. BlackClouds - Angels

11. dcb291 - Mets

12. Burt - Braves

13. RaiderHaters Revenge - Padres

14. posty - Nationals

Dont go making any rash decisions just yet.  This season isn't even over.  We still have a few months to get something figured out. Hell, the way 2020 is going, another of us may die to even it back up (I say that jokingly, but really, no one knows what the future holds).

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mookz said:

Alternatively, you could keep the Nationals and Dodgers, and manage two additional teams to get us up to 16.  🤔

But seriously, the league thanks you for taking over the Dodgers and running two teams, especially considering you were in favor of not even playing the season at all.  :thumbsup:

:lol:  

Why stop at four teams?  Could go six or eight!

1 hour ago, Burt said:

If you run them all you're sure to win! :D 

I doubt it...  I am sure I would f*** it up somehow...

I like the number of teams we have. Would ideally like to find someone who wants to take Teds spot if Postys preference is not to play we can look for two. 

worst case we could drop to 12 but it would feel weird. 

this is by far my favorite fantasy league because of it’s uniqueness. Thanks to everyone for a great season even if it was a short annoying and weird one. 

• Thanks 1

Have been F5'ing this forearm in anticipation.  :banana:

Absolutely in. 

My guess is we really just need to address the Dodgers and Posty. 

A - find two replacements 

B - find one and keep posty

C - go to 12 teams 

well yes, B is ideal.... but that's assuming he wants to play. 

@posty

To be honest, I am not sure yet...  Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't...  The part of me that wants to play then can't decide if I want to play with a new team or keep with the Nationals...  There also is a part of me that thinks it would be cool if everyone got rid of the team that they currently run and go with another one...

Guess that really cleared things up didn't it...

On 2/10/2021 at 11:02 AM, WhiteWonder said:

My guess is we really just need to address the Dodgers and Posty. 

A - find two replacements 

B - find one and keep posty

C - go to 12 teams 

Agreed on B.  In!

Agree on B as well, of course I would have to vet the new team being taken.  :ninja:

On 2/11/2021 at 10:21 AM, posty said:

To be honest, I am not sure yet...  Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't...  The part of me that wants to play then can't decide if I want to play with a new team or keep with the Nationals...  There also is a part of me that thinks it would be cool if everyone got rid of the team that they currently run and go with another one...

Guess that really cleared things up didn't it...

i dont mind if people choose to run new teams but I wouldn't want to be forced to do so. My first year in this I ran the Marlins because I thought it would be more interesting than the Rays... but now I can't fathom running a team I don't cheer for. 

49 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i dont mind if people choose to run new teams but I wouldn't want to be forced to do so. My first year in this I ran the Marlins because I thought it would be more interesting than the Rays... but now I can't fathom running a team I don't cheer for. 

Yeah I can’t understand that...  I guess I just have been use to having a team that isn’t the team that I root for, so switching would be a lot easier for me...

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I agree with this. The reason I have stayed and been active in this league is because I like knowing the players I have and rooting for them (for the most part) away from this league.  I mean it is a “homers” league. 

why would I want to do this with any other team than the royals?  It's about the only thing exciting I have for this 65 win season.  But I would prefer to keep the same number of teams, and if posty wants to join us again great.  

I say we start looking so we can finalize teams and get going on research.

I updated posty's original post.  I'll start reaching out to those on the list.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:41 AM, Burt said:

Dont go making any rash decisions just yet.  This season isn't even over.  We still have a few months to get something figured out. Hell, the way 2020 is going, another of us may die to even it back up (I say that jokingly, but really, no one knows what the future holds).

you in?

it doesn't show me when owners were last active, but the Colt 45s only had 2 moves all year, Red Cross Rangers only had 9, and Just a Baby Bear only had 12.  All others had more than 20.

I'm here

21 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

why would I want to do this with any other team than the royals?  It's about the only thing exciting I have for this 65 win season.  But I would prefer to keep the same number of teams, and if posty wants to join us again great.  

I say we start looking so we can finalize teams and get going on research.

Same here, I don't think I would stay active with a team I don't know. 

DCB is my brother. He was active all last year. He would like to change from the Cubs to his actual team the Mets this season. 

if i remember correctly, he took over for an abandoned Cubs owner one season and stuck with them but would like to change now.

Feel free to look for a replacement for me...  If you can't find one, I guess I will come back, but I would much rather skip playing...

I have sent a PM to raider haters revenge. I know he is a solid and active fantasy owner from prior football leagues. 

his choice of team is going to Fock me in the arse but it’s for the good of the league

it would put us as 14 with Posty..... I’m not holding my breath that we find another player from the geek club though. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I have sent a PM to raider haters revenge. I know he is a solid and active fantasy owner from prior football leagues. 

his choice of team is going to Fock me in the arse but it’s for the good of the league

it would put us as 14 with Posty..... I’m not holding my breath that we find another player from the geek club though. 

If Burt and Posty join we would be at 14...has anyone heard from Burt this year?

I’m on vacation this week.  Once we get that last team locked in (hopefully Raiders Haters Revenge replies soon) we can start this ball rolling.  I can help with adding players to the draft again if given the permissions to edit.  

He has PMd me that he is in and was going to check in here at this board.