Sign in to follow this  
DexterM1776

Florida Opens up 100% capacity no mask fines

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-gov-desantis-lifts-major-restrictions-on-restaurants-other-businesses-in-push-to-boost-economy

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced on Friday that he is lifting major coronavirus-era restrictions on restaurants and other businesses in a push to boost the state's economy.

The Republican governor's move comes even as he acknowledged that the pandemic was far from over.

“We’re not closing anything going forward,” he told reporters, insisting that the state is prepared if infections climb once again.

We have a trip planned there in November. As of right now, my son would have to quarantine for 14 days before returning to school, because you know, no tests or anything 😤

Meanwhile in Minnesota....

Dictator Walz has stopped reporting the number of covid patients admitted to the hospital and the number of covid patients in ICU because both are extremely low and it doesn't fit his narrative to keep us under his thumb.  :mad:

This does NOT mean you are forced to NOT wear a mask. You can still wear one if you want to. They just won’t give you sh1t for not wearing one. You know, like the freedom you’re supposed to have already 

• Like 1

They need to open the entire nation up like it was before. If you don’t want to get sick, then stay home. Government needs to govern, not try to do good. 

Does no mask fines mean:

If you don't wear a mask you get a fine?

or

If you don't wear a mask, don't worry, there is no fine?

45 minutes ago, peenie said:

Does no mask fines mean:

or

You can't be fined for not wearing a mask.

However... A business can ask you to leave if you don't wear a mask. If you fail to leave you are then trespassing and could be arrested.

• Thanks 1

Read it this morning. Salute to FLA. I went to Lowes today and did not wear a mask. Retards looking at me like the effin devil. I do have a gas mask. I put that on at the checkout and then immediately took it off.

Screw you azzwhipes. Mask is not going to do shlt. If you are a fat POS you are going to die or get sick from this or something else. You are a disgusting blob of fat and will die of some disease attributed to being a fat azz. Just own it and let me live my life you fat POS phucktards.

If masks work so damn well, those still scared can wear one.

Leave the rest of us alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My town is such b*******. Like they have so-called social distancing inside. But then there's 65 people standing nose to nose in a 10  foot circle waiting to get inside.

If one want to wear it and hide in a cave then go ahead. Rest of us who are in shape, healthy and not fat POS's NO. Leave us alone. This is your fat out of shape POS disease. Own your disgusting obesity.  

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If one want to wear it and hide in a cave then go ahead. Rest of us who are in shape, healthy and not fat POS's NO. Leave us alone. This is your fat out of shape POS disease. Own your disgusting obesity.  

That's not actually true. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

That it impacts obese fat azzes and old people more. Wow. Thanks for the intel. Boy was I dead wrong. 

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Sure it is. Doesn’t affect those skinny homeless people. I actually heard it from some dude on here.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That it impacts obese fat azzes and old people more. Wow. Thanks for the intel. Boy was I dead wrong. 

No, you made it sound like it was strictly for fat out-of-shape people that died. . Do your f****** research. Here's a shock? People who aren't healthy in the first place tend to die of comorbidities more frequently. Yeah wow breaking news!

F****** dumbass

6 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Sure it is. Doesn’t affect those skinny homeless people. I actually heard it from some dude on here.

Fattest woman I've ever seen in my life are homeless. You can blame Congress for their b******* on food stamps.

It would take you 2 minutes to Google a story about a doctor or a plea for child who died of covet. Don't be stupid. Obviously if you're already sick you going to die with more frequency. But don't say it's only for fat people. It's just f****** stupid

Just now, wiffleball said:

Fattest woman I've ever seen in my life are homeless. You can blame Congress for their b******* on food stamps.

It would take you 2 minutes to Google a story about a doctor or a plea for child who died of covet. Don't be stupid. Obviously if you're already sick you going to die with more frequency. But don't say it's only for fat people. It's just f****** stupid

I actually believe it’s the old fockers who are at the highest risk. There are plenty of obese kids and you don’t hear about them dying left and right. I was just busting your balls.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Read it this morning. Salute to FLA. I went to Lowes today and did not wear a mask. Retards looking at me like the effin devil. I do have a gas mask. I put that on at the checkout and then immediately took it off.

Screw you azzwhipes. Mask is not going to do shlt. If you are a fat POS you are going to die or get sick from this or something else. You are a disgusting blob of fat and will die of some disease attributed to being a fat azz. Just own it and let me live my life you fat POS phucktards.

Exactly. You fatasses can do whatever it takes to keep your fatass alive but we are done wearing masks so you can live.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I actually believe it’s the old fockers who are at the highest risk. There are plenty of obese kids and you don’t hear about them dying left and right. I was just busting your balls.

Well I'm old and dying a couple different things. And I hang out in a bar where nobody wears a f****** mask. Cuz they're f****** stupid. The masks that is. I've been tested for covid so many f****** times I lost track.

I spent a whole f****** week locked 24/7 in an auditorium with homeless people who were suspected of having covid. You know what I did? I got them their  stimulus checks. You know what I didn't do? Catch covid.

And some mother f***** has explain to me how the f*** you can be asymptomatic. Because not having symptoms? In my mind means you don't have the f****** disease.

But it turns out, healthy young people die of covid-19. Not at the same rate. But don't be f****** stupid like that guy..

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well I'm old and dying a couple different things. And I hang out in a bar where nobody wears a f****** mask. Cuz they're f****** stupid. The masks that is. I've been tested for covid so many f****** times I lost track.

I spend a whole f****** week locked 24/7 in an auditorium with homeless people are suspected of having drove in. You know what I did? I got them there stimulus checks. You know what I didn't do? Catch covid.

And some mother f***** has explain to me how the f*** you can be asymptomatic. Because not having symptoms? In my mind means you don't have the f****** disease.

But it turns out, healthy young people die of covid-19. Not at the same rate. But don't be f****** stupid like that guy..

If you are under 45, not a fat phucktard, exercise the odds of getting it, well your odds are better dying in a plane crash. It's so effin retarded. If you are old or fatard stay home. Not any harder than that.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I spend a whole f****** week locked 24/7 in an auditorium with homeless people are suspected of having drove in. You know what I did? I got them there stimulus checks. You know what I didn't do? Catch covid.

I had it. Loss of sense of smell was my primary symptom. Was sluggish for a day and a half. I only got tested because my best friend is an ER doc and when I told him about the loss of sense of smell, he said I should get tested.

Co-worker had it. Thought his allergies were acting up. No worse than a cold in his opinion.

Sure, healthy young people have probably died...but healthy young people have died from pneumonia too. What’s your focking point?

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If you are under 45, not a fat phucktard, exercise the odds of getting it, well your odds are better dying in a plane crash. It's so effin retarded. If you are old or fatard stay home. Not any harder than that.

The mortality rate is apparently 5 times higher than the standard flu. Still motherfuking low. Which is why I think this is all nonsense. But at least I educate myself.

What kills me are the stupid motherfukers who wear masks and then go out and smoke.

Hey, you know what kills people more than covid-19?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Hey, you know what kills people more than covid-19?

Black men between the ages of 18 and 34?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Docking A, lol. 

Can you prove that? 

I would love that. 

Meanwhile, in MI......

Governor DimWhitmer is now mandating that K-5 students wear masks while in school full time   

Have you ever seen how handsy, mouthy, and downright unruly a group of 20 kindergarteners can be?  

There’s no focking way these kids are gonna be able to “mask up” for 4 hours straight.  

7 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Really? Can’t you let it go for one minute?

Former head of science at Pfizer says that between 50-100% of COVID cases are false positives. Perhaps this explains why so few people actually get sick and even fewer die. 

https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

Of the PCR test, the prevalent COVID test used around the world, the authors write:

"more than half of the positives are likely to be false, potentially all of them."

The authors explain that what the PCR test actually measures is "simply the presence of partial RNA sequences present in the intact virus," which could be a piece of dead virus which cannot make the subject sick, and cannot be transmitted, and cannot make anyone else sick.

"...a true positive does not necessarily indicate the presence of viable virus. In limited studies to date, many researchers have shown that some subjects remain PCR-positive long after the ability to culture virus from swabs has disappeared. We term this a ‘cold positive’ (to distinguish it from a ‘hot positive’, someone actually infected with intact virus). The key point about ‘cold positives’ is that they are not ill, not symptomatic, not going to become symptomatic and, furthermore, are unable to infect others."

Overall, Dr. Yeadon builds the case that any "second wave" of COVID, and any government case for lockdowns, given the well-known principles of epidemiology, will be entirely manufactured.

Welcome to the Free American Southern Zone. 

14 hours ago, peenie said:

Does no mask fines mean:

or

If masks actually work why do we have to socially distance?  If social distancing works why do we have to wear masks?  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I spent a whole f****** week locked 24/7 in an auditorium with homeless people who were suspected of having covid. You know what I did? I got them their  stimulus checks. You know what I didn't do? Catch covid.

Here ya go dumbass. Masks don't work, says the CDC.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article?fbclid=IwAR1wgGi1n82n8eGLEFTIbzV3atyHqop9DqK-rhx7itJ0SY3eZm5erwTZw6g

Face Masks

Figure 2. Meta-analysis of risk ratios for the effect of face mask use with or without enhanced hand hygiene on laboratory-confirmed influenza from 10 randomized controlled trials with >6,500 participants. A) Face mask...

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2).

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.

Now put your stupid facemask back on.

Half of the new COVID-19 cases detected in recent weeks have been in adults under 35, Vice President Mike Pence said today during a press conference held by the White House coronavirus task force—

oops.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Half of the new COVID-19 cases detected in recent weeks have been in adults under 35, Vice President Mike Pence said today during a press conference held by the White House coronavirus task force—

oops.

Big deal if they ain't dying. A total nothingburger.

21 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

You can't be fined for not wearing a mask.

However... A business can ask you to leave if you don't wear a mask. If you fail to leave you are then trespassing and could be arrested.

Abolish the police. Then, businesses will have to run on the rule of the gun.