Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

John Kerry threatens that democrats will not accept the results of the election

Cliff notes:

1.  If Trump loses the election but says the vote was not legitimate due to fraud, then he is trying to stay in power illegally and we must forcibly remove him.
2.  If the democrats lose the election but say the vote was not legitimate due to fraud, then it is imperative to start a revolution.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/john-kerry-trump-victory-could-provoke-a-revolution

John Kerry: Trump victory could provoke a revolution
by Joel Gehrke, Foreign Affairs Reporter |
 | June 19, 2020 10:52 AM

Former Secretary of State John Kerry raised the possibility that a victory by President Trump could provoke a revolution in the United States, claiming that Republicans have a history of denying voting rights to Democratic voters.

“If people don't have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that's the stuff on which revolutions are built,” Kerry said during a virtual appearance at the Copenhagen Democracy Summit. “If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I'm worried that increasingly, people are disaffected."

Kerry implied that such chicanery contributed to his defeat in 2004 and former Vice President Al Gore’s loss in 2000, maintaining that this pattern unfolded recently in Georgia — an apparent reference to Stacey Abrams’s defeat in the state’s 2018 gubernatorial race. That history, as he views it, undermines U.S. claims to Western leadership.

“We're not meeting the standard that we ought to be meeting, so I'm deeply concerned about protecting the vote,” he said.

This focking washed up, Uber rich hack? 

I seriously want to know where all this disenfranchised sh!t comes from. Register to vote, show up at the poles, on Election Day- with the same ID you use to buy beer. It’s already a law that employers have to let people off to vote on Election Day.

And he’s in a foreign country, telling the world there will be a revolution if the sitting president is re-elected?

15 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Some clown in another said it was Trump who wouldn't accept the results of the election.

My god people are stupid

Both sides are accusing the other of trying to commit election fraud. What I see are the Dems being 100x worse than the GOP but I admit I'm not impartial in this election cycle, I have my own rooting interests my own confirmation biases, and while each election is dubbed "the most important election of our lifetime" this one actually does feel like it blows away every other election as the most important of our lifetime.

The Dems have been whipped up for 5 years into lunatics that Turmp is orange Hitler on the verge of a monarchy. Meanwhile, for my part, I see statues of Jefferson and Washington toppled, lootings and arson and riots done with the blessing of one political party and kids (and adults) being brainwashed with critical race theory. D@mn straight this is the most important election of my lifetime.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Both sides are accusing the other of trying to commit election fraud. What I see are the Dems being 100x worse than the GOP but I admit I'm not impartial in this election cycle, I have my own rooting interests my own confirmation biases, and while each election is dubbed "the most important election of our lifetime" this one actually does feel like it blows away every other election as the most important of our lifetime.

Every single election fraud that is happening is done by liberals. Time and time again it's the liberals who are cheating. The GOP has the audacity to ask people have an id to prove you are who you say you are.

Save your centrist both sides argument Bull crap. It doesn't hold water.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Every single election fraud that is happening is done by liberals. Time and time again it's the liberals who are cheating. The GOP has the audacity to ask people have an id to prove you are who you say you are.

Save your centrist both sides argument Bull crap. It doesn't hold water.

Reading comprehension. Try it again.