Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

I got 4 ballots in the mail today.

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

And 2 others for 2 diifferent people that I don't know showing them under my address. Hence why I got their ballots.

Gee, I wonder if we are gonna have voting issues.  :dunno:

• Like 1

We're seeing how old and out of date the voter rolls are. When people die or move, names should be removed but how vigilantly do the local city employees keep these records?

There are likely a million Utilit99 situations out there.

• Thanks 1

I vote in person. Any ballots sent to my home will be shredded. This whole sham is going to backfire on Democrats. They are making too many assumptions that carpet bombing ballots is going to help them. 

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

And 2 others for 2 diifferent people that I don't know showing them under my address. Hence why I got their ballots.

Pictures or it didn’t happen.  Just saying.  Also, can size 😡

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Aren't you afraid of all the covids?

Only if they're voting democrat

;)

• Haha 1

Oh my.  This is going to be a disaster.  It’s on the Democrats too.  They own this, and when it blows up they will have no one to blame but themselves.

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

Nice, 4 Trump votes.

16 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

Just for ha ha's fill out the other two just to see what happens. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Nice, 4 Trump votes.

Exactly what I was thinking. Mail all four of those fockers in with Trump votes.  Reminds me of when I used to vote for all of my exwives. The last wife, she was pretty as hell, but dumb as shiit, once asked me- what’s the difference between a democrat and a republican? I snatched the envelope out of her hand and let her know daddy will take care of all this voting stuff. 

• Haha 1

They are already having problems validating them mainly in Dem strongholds where it doesn't matter anyway. Just hurting themselves. CA has 100K plus invalid ballots. Brooklyn is over 20% invalid. And as someone pointed out, some Democrat activist are saying vote in person it's so bad.

The squad's districts, something like 40% of them don't speak English at home. It's hard enough following directions speaking English. It's going to backfire. The ballots are also going to conservatives in Dem counties who normally don't vote since they are so outnumbered. Congrats because some of them will now vote. I know I would when I lived in CA if they mailed me one.

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

You’re registered as a democrat? Focking brilliant!!!!

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

Fill them out for trump 

Cuomo will pay you $1500 for each one if you fill them out for Joe. 

It's your constitutional duty to fill them all out and return them by the deadline. They wouldn't have sent them to you otherwise. :dunno:

16 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Add CO to the long list of swing states who have now been caught commiting election fraud.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/09/25/colorado-secretary-state-postcards-non-citizens-dead-people-register-vote/

The left will stop at nothing to steal this election.

Sorry! The page you are looking for no longer exists.

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

Cuomo will pay you $1500 for each one if you fill them out for Joe. 

Cuomo doesn't have the cash for that. This is Mike Bloomberg's opus.

45 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Highest bidder. Either bloomberg or  soros is my guess. Maybe they will even team up to buy the votes. 

F*cki it. I would just bid them up and then tell them to eat shlt. Trump 2020!! MAGA!!!

35 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Right I get them mixed up. 

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Highest bidder. Either bloomberg or  soros is my guess. Maybe they will even team up to buy the votes. 

F*cki it. I would just bid them up and then tell them to eat shlt. Trump 2020!! MAGA!!!

Normally $1500 could buy my vote but as focked up as they are, I will need 7 figures cash in small denominations.

I hear Somalis will pay you cash money for those ballots!   Make it rain! 

Seems someone is doubting this happens. I guess I could be lying but, why? I don't give a shlt. I'm not the only person in this country who is finding a garbage process put into motion. 

You should take a picture of all 4 ballots, put it on Twitter with a #TrumpIsRight!   Maybe you will get a retweet from the big guy himself!  That will show the dirty leftist media! :thumbsup:

We occasionally get mail for people with our same last name, but listed under our address. Still happens even though we moved...so I am wondering if we will get additiona ballots as well. 

I've been voting by mail for years, but may drop it off at a secure location instead of using USPS, unfortunately. 

But living in a blue state, my vote is already cast. Meh. 

On 10/1/2020 at 9:50 AM, TheNewGirl said:

We occasionally get mail for people with our same last name, but listed under our address. Still happens even though we moved...so I am wondering if we will get additiona ballots as well. 

I've been voting by mail for years, but may drop it off at a secure location instead of using USPS, unfortunately. 

But living in a blue state, my vote is already cast. Meh. 

I've been in my place for the past 3 years and have occasionally gotten other people's regular mail as well showing with my address, but they are usually the same couple names when it does happen. These ballots however, were under two different names that I had never seen before.

• Confused 1

If all 4 were in your name, I'd never open them.  I'd have them set and framed as a wall display / conversation piece as evidence of mail in ballot corruption / fraud.

I got mine today.  Kanye West is on the ballot here in California.  He is listed second from the top.  Trump / Pence is listed all the way at the bottom next to write-in candidate.

On 9/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, Utilit99 said:

1 for my GF. 1 for me.

Those are ballot applications.    They would have had to have been filled out by the previous occupants and returned in order for ballots to be sent. 

Follow me for more educational posts. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Those are ballot applications.    They would have had to have been filled out by the previous occupants and returned in order for ballots to be sent. 

Follow me for more educational posts. 

Its possible those previous occupants will not get their "ballot applications".  Hence, voting issues.

Just now, riversco said:

Its possible those previous occupants will not get their "ballot applications".  Hence, voting issues.

Sure, if they don't do a change of address on the voting site or through the USPS.  That's not a voting issue. That's a personal choice. Like not choosing to voter altogether. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sure, if they don't do a change of address on the voting site or through the USPS.  That's not a voting issue. That's a personal choice. Like not choosing to voter altogether. 

Like not getting a state issued ID too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

What ballot applications? They are official mail in ballots. In fact, it says right at the top "Official Mail-In Ballot". 

• Like 1

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Like not getting a state issued ID too.

If I don't get a ballot application sent to me because I failed to change my address through the post office, that's on me. Not a voter fraud issue. Or a mistake by the state.  Plain and simple. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

What ballot applications? They are official mail in ballots. In fact, it says right at the top "Official Mail-In Ballot". 

Hahaha  Yeah, ok.  Just like Trump said they found ballots floating in the river.  When a reporter asked Kayleigh Bimbo what river, she stared at her binder and flipped pages and said there was no river.  LOLOL   Trump and his sheep trying SOOOOOOO hard to make up mail in voter issues.