Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

I got 4 ballots in the mail today.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Hahaha  Yeah, ok.  Just like Trump said they found ballots floating in the river.  When a reporter asked Kayleigh Bimbo what river, she stared at her binder and flipped pages and said there was no river.  LOLOL   Trump and his sheep trying SOOOOOOO hard to make up mail in voter issues.

Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case

https://abc13.com/texas-vote-by-mail-fraud-ken-paxton-in-ballot-gregg-county-commission-arrested/6544331/

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What ballot applications? They are official mail in ballots. In fact, it says right at the top "Official Mail-In Ballot". 

And on the envelopes, they all state in huge block letters at the bottom, 

"Official Ballot Enclosed" Highlighted in a big block of red background. Maybe you are talking about something you received. I may be mixed up.

Nothing like being discreet about what's inside. :lol:

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case

https://abc13.com/texas-vote-by-mail-fraud-ken-paxton-in-ballot-gregg-county-commission-arrested/6544331/

.00006 percent of mail in ballots are tampered with.   Look it up.  Or, see what the FBI chief has to say. He just answered the question last week. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Like not getting a state issued ID too.

😂😂😂

Its voter suppression if you try to get people to go get a free ID, but its a personal choice to not go to registrar to change address

Just now, The Observer said:

.00006 percent of mail in ballots are tampered with.   Look it up.  Or, see what the FBI chief has to say. He just answered the question last week. 

That's all it took in this election. They won by a small amount of illegal ballots. Many local elections are decided by a small amount of votes. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And on the envelopes, they all state in huge block letters at the bottom, 

"Official Ballot Enclosed" Highlighted in a big block of red background. Maybe you are talking about something you received. I may be mixed up.

Prove it.   Liar

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That's all it took in this election. They won by a small amount of illegal ballots. Many local elections are decided by a small amount of votes. 

After registering, what would have stopped me from having someone other than me go in to a voting center and tell them they're The Observer and sign as if they're me?  And then vote?    Nothing.  It's still one vote. You'll never eliminate that stuff totally, but mail in ballots have never been proven to be any more susceptible to fraud than in-person voting. Again, the Federal Bureau of Investigations might be somewhat of an expert on this. Even more than a Geek Club member.  Look up what the leader had to say last week. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

After registering, what would have stopped me from having someone other than me go in to a voting center and tell them they're The Observer and sign as if they're me?  And then vote?    Nothing.  It's still one vote. You'll never eliminate that stuff totally, but mail in ballots have never been proven to be any more susceptible to fraud than in-person voting. Again, the Federal Bureau of Investigations might be somewhat of an expert on this. Even more than a Geek Club member.  Look up what the leader had to say last week. 

This is where you are wrong. It does not take many votes to sway these local elections. Some are won by a handful of votes. It does not take a massive amount like your Federal guru stated. It could be as much as 4-10 votes. There is a way to stop it. Strict laws on vote by mail with harsh penalties.

Thankfully, these four black democrats will be going to jail this time. There will be more after this election.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

😂😂😂

Its voter suppression if you try to get people to go get a free ID, but its a personal choice to not go to registrar to change address

Yet these voters who are "suppressed" seemingly can move around their cities with no problem when they want to assault or kill someone. And a black guy can "jog" around other people's neighborhoods and trespass in other people's garages but somehow, they just can't find the DMV or the post office or any other public office for getting their IDs and info correct and for voting. 

5 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This is where you are wrong. It does not take many votes to sway these local elections. Some are won by a handful of votes. It does not take a massive amount like your Federal guru stated. It could be as much as 4-10 votes. There is a way to stop it. Strict laws on vote by mail with harsh penalties.

Thankfully, these four black democrats will be going to jail this time. There will be more after this election.

You mean this is where FBI Director Wray is wrong.  I think he'd beg to differ

• Confused 1

You mean this is where FBI Director Wray is wrong.  I think he'd beg to differ

He's talking about fraud on a massive scale. It doesn't need to be massive to win local elections as I just showed you. I can show you more cases but what's the point. You don't understand the dynamics of voter fraud and how it works. 

3 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He's talking about fraud on a massive scale. It doesn't need to be massive to win local elections as I just showed you. I can show you more cases but what's the point. You don't understand the dynamics of voter fraud and how it works. 

So your contention that any voter fraud would automatically be by a democrat?  Why is that?  I personally would have no idea how to rig even one vote. Nor would I try.  I suppose there are people in the country who would love to put their thumb on the scale and have more than one vote. Why would that be a partisan thing? 

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You don’t know how to interpret statistics. The .0006 is measured against all ballots across the country. What if the fraud is more prevalent in a few places? The percentage would be higher in those areas, leading to a fraudulent result. Fail. 

11 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Stats in the hands of dumber people are dangerous. 

Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley announced that Mayor Lovely Warren was indicted on two felonies, including scheme to defraud in the first degree and violation of election law related to her last re-election campaign.

A campaign aide and a political action committee official were also charged, Doorley said.”

The AP reported, “The indictment dramatically increases political peril for Warren, who was already facing calls to resign for the city’s handling of the suffocation of Daniel Prude. The Democrat is midway through her second term as the first female and second Black mayor of Rochester, a city of more than 200,000 by Lake Ontario.”

Elections officials began fielding complaints about Warren’s campaign finances in 2017, when Warren defeated two challengers in a Democratic primary prior to her reelection. In March, the state Board of Elections presented Doorley with a 35-page report “that found considerable evidence” that Warrren, Jones and Brooks-Harris may have violated the law, the prosecutor said at a news conference.

Warren’s arraignment, on charges of scheming to defraud and violating election laws, was scheduled for Monday. If convicted, she could face a maximum of 16 months to four years in prison and removal from office.

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t know how to interpret statistics. The .0006 is measured against all ballots across the country. What if the fraud is more prevalent in a few places? The percentage would be higher in those areas, leading to a fraudulent result. Fail. 

Zero evidence of any widespread fraud in the country.  Zero evidence.  

Meaning, maybe some dude here, and some dude there.  ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY WIDESPREAD FRAUD

Trump knows he needs an excuse for when he gets crushed.  Now he just has to try to convince his morons,.  Looks like he can count on you as one.

Meaning, maybe some dude here, and some dude there.  ZERO EVIDENCE OF ANY WIDESPREAD FRAUD

Trump knows he needs an excuse for when he gets crushed.  Now he just has to try to convince his morons,.  Looks like he can count on you as one.

Then why are you using a stat based on a widespread sampling? Lol. You can’t figure it out.  Foot in mouth once again. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why are you using a stat based on a widespread sampling? Lol. You can’t figure it out.  Foot in mouth once again. 

I'm using data from the Director of the FBI.  I never know who to believe. The head of our country's biggest and best investigative bureau or an Uber driver who posts on a messageboard all day.,  Hmm.  Why is life so hard?

I finally got my mail in ballot today. It’s definitely not intuitive. I’ll probably go vote in person anyway. I think many thousands of ballots are going to get tossed because they were completed incorrectly. Nov. 3 will be a chit show.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I'm using data from the Director of the FBI.  I never know who to believe. The head of our country's biggest and best investigative bureau or an Uber driver who posts on a messageboard all day.,  Hmm.  Why is life so hard?

Stats are too complex for you. Never drove an Uber, but I don’t look down on it. For some reason you do.  You can’t even handle a mortgage without someone else. Evidenced by your years and years of renting. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I just gave you two quick examples of where it swayed two local elections without even trying. How many local elections do you need. 5, 10. 20. Maybe 50. How many would it take. It is small buckets of fraud in counties on a massive scale. Not massive scale voter fraud for President.

Just now, MDC said:

I finally got my mail in ballot today. It’s definitely not intuitive. I’ll probably go vote in person anyway. I think many thousands of ballots are going to get tossed because they were completed incorrectly. Nov. 3 will be a chit show.

I saw where close to 80% of those who say they are voting by mail are Biden supporters.  Which makes sense, since a lot of the reason people want to vote by mail this year is to avoid long lines and crowds due to Covid.  So there is a VERY good chance that Trump will be winning when we go to bed on election night.  And the day after.  Trump knows this.  It's why he's systematically torn apart the post office. Removed mail sorting machines and mail boxes. He wants thje maqil in results to trickle in as slowly as possible. So with each passing day, he can get his cult members into more of an upproar as they watch his lead evaporate. Then he can hold rallies and tweet that we're literally watching an election being stolen from him in real time.  Every move this fockface makes is sinister and calculated. His supporters aren't retards.  They know what he plans on doing and they are totally fine with it.  Better than them having to go on Facebook and messageboards and admit that their boy got crushed. Instead, they'll never admit to that and go through life talking about how they stole the election from Trump.  Save this post. It's going to happen exactly this way. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Stats are too complex for you. Never drove an Uber, but I don’t look down on it. For some reason you do.  You can’t even handle a mortgage without someone else. Evidenced by your years and years of renting. Lol. 

I don't look down on it either. Gotta make a living.  I just tend to side with the FBI Director. mmmkay?

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't look down on it either. Gotta make a living.  I just tend to side with the FBI Director. mmmkay?

Then why degrade Uber drivers? Just because your political party caters to and is run by rich elitists doesn’t make you one. 

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

How many different languages were instructions written?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why degrade Uber drivers? Just because your political party caters to and is run by rich elitists doesn’t make you one. 

Just said I'd take the word on voter fraud from the FBI Director over an Uber driver.   If I needed a ride home, I'd choose the Uber driver over the FBI Director.  Is that degrading the FBI Director? 

33 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

How many different languages were instructions written?

Two - English and Spanish.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I showed you two cases of voter fraud that swayed local elections. If I show you 50 you still wouldn't give a shlt it sounds like. All you care about is the Prez. The Prez has almost no impact on your life. It's the local leadership that impacts you more than anything else. The judges, sherriffs, clerks, councilmen. That's where the real fraud is happening.

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Two - English and Spanish.

Yep. English and Spanish. No jive, ebonics or ghetto. There must be voter suppression techniques at work here and the republicans need to pay for this.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. English and Spanish. No jive, ebonics or ghetto. There must be voter suppression techniques at work here and the republicans need to pay for this.

:rolleyes: 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

I saw where close to 80% of those who say they are voting by mail are Biden supporters.  Which makes sense, since a lot of the reason people want to vote by mail this year is to avoid long lines and crowds due to Covid.  So there is a VERY good chance that Trump will be winning when we go to bed on election night.  And the day after.  Trump knows this.  It's why he's systematically torn apart the post office. Removed mail sorting machines and mail boxes. He wants thje maqil in results to trickle in as slowly as possible. So with each passing day, he can get his cult members into more of an upproar as they watch his lead evaporate. Then he can hold rallies and tweet that we're literally watching an election being stolen from him in real time.  Every move this fockface makes is sinister and calculated. His supporters aren't retards.  They know what he plans on doing and they are totally fine with it.  Better than them having to go on Facebook and messageboards and admit that their boy got crushed. Instead, they'll never admit to that and go through life talking about how they stole the election from Trump.  Save this post. It's going to happen exactly this way. 

This is the left, operating on the axiom that the left projects bad actions they themselves have engaged in.  We'll see corrupt election officials in Dem strongholds (think Dade Co., Philly, wherever in MN they found ballots in the trunk of a car to elect Al Franken) stuff ballot boxes behind closed doors.  Someone will bring a challenge to some puke Dem judge who won't find any wrongdoing.  We've all seen this shady shiot before.  The setup for all of this, not surprisingly parroted by you nonstop, is that there's no evidence of voter fraud.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Is that the guy who just testified that white supremacists were behind the recent violence, looting and destruction at BLM protests?  No thanks. 

27 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is the left, operating on the axiom that the left projects bad actions they themselves have engaged in.  We'll see corrupt election officials in Dem strongholds (think Dade Co., Philly, wherever in MN they found ballots in the trunk of a car to elect Al Franken) stuff ballot boxes behind closed doors.  Someone will bring a challenge to some puke Dem judge who won't find any wrongdoing.  We've all seen this shady shiot before.  The setup for all of this, not surprisingly parroted by you nonstop, is that there's no evidence of voter fraud.

Nothing can go wrong. Can.you imagine what's going on with other ballots not found out yet? :dunno:

https://ktla.com/news/california/some-2100-l-a-county-voters-received-mail-in-ballots-with-no-way-to-vote-for-president/

More than 2,000 Los Angeles County voters got mail-in ballots with a very egregious flaw: no way to vote for U.S. president.

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office confirmed late Monday that about 2,100 “faulty ballots” were mailed earlier that day to residents in the Woodland Hills area.

The botched effort was part of a campaign to mail 21 million ballots to registered California voters. About 5.6 million of those voters are in L.A. County. State law mandates that absentee ballots be mailed 29 days ahead of the Nov. 3 election.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

,Yep.  This is why liberals fear the SCOTUS appointment — they think conservative justices would act like liberal ones, legislating from the bench to promote republican views.  But conservatives judges, by definition, minimize federal intervention.  Liberals struggle with empathy.

Well, we got our ballots in the mail yesterday.  Not my daughter though; hers went to a neighbor by mistake.  Luckily we are friends with them and they brought it over.  Pure USPS mistake; these are absentee ballots with an otherwise vetted system which has been used for decades and is set up to minimize tampering.

Let’s do this on a scale which is orders of magnitude larger in an untested system.  What can go wrong?  @Electric Mayhem tells me that the Post Office mails stuff and there is no proven history of election fraud so I’ve got no worries.  :thumbsup:  

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, we got our ballots in the mail yesterday.  Not my daughter though; hers went to a neighbor by mistake.  Luckily we are friends with them and they brought it over.  Pure USPS mistake; these are absentee ballots with an otherwise vetted system which has been used for decades and is set up to minimize tampering.

Let’s do this on a scale which is orders of magnitude larger in an untested system.  What can go wrong?  @Electric Mayhem tells me that the Post Office mails stuff and there is no proven history of election fraud so I’ve got no worries.  :thumbsup:  

No worries. Trump and his Postmaster have reduced overtime, discarded mail sorters, and removed mail boxes.  So they are doing all they can to reinforce the system and make sure they can handle it.  👍

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No worries. Trump and his Postmaster have reduced overtime, discarded mail sorters, and removed mail boxes.  So they are doing all they can to reinforce the system and make sure they can handle it.  👍

August called, it said to tell you that the poor optics from standard maintenance has been resolved.  :thumbsup:  

My GF got mail yesterday telling her that her ballot will be on the way soon. What's that about? We already got mine, hers and 2 others. I guess liberal areas are getting all the ballots they want.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

My GF got mail yesterday telling her that her ballot will be on the way soon. What's that about? We already got mine, hers and 2 others. I guess liberal areas are getting all the ballots they want.

I voted seven times already.  Six for Biden and once for Trump.  So no one gets suspicious