Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 3 FU Thread

FU Darrel Waller.  Are you even in the game?  I appreciate the 15 catches last week, but a few this week would be nice.

Fock myself for going back to the James Connor 'well' again.  1st and inches at the goalline, hey, let's bring in Benny Smell!  FU Tomlin

FU Derrick Henry.  Remember when you were a top 5 pick?  Through 2 1/2 games you're barely flex worthy.  Start doing something you fat fock

Derick Henry, he's nothing but a straight-ahead-no-moves runner that (for a big guy) is pretty easy to take down. I don't think I'll play him after this week, this is supposed to ber an easy (Minnesota) matchup and YEP-he's averaging his usual 3 yards a carry! Waita go Derick-FU!

FU Waller I don't get points for your sh!tty blocking...you get paid to catch the ball.

Barkley deserves one more FU as well.  Fragile Saquon

• Haha 1

FU to every WR. I currently have 6 WRs on my roster, of those Davante / Thomas / AJ Brown / Dionte Johnson are injured. TY Hilton and AJ Green are playing like dog poo. My season is over in Week 3. FU.

1 minute ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU too Adam Thielen.  Yeah I appreciate the TD, but I'm about done w/ your 2-18 stat lines

He was well-defended in the end zone or he would have had another 25 yardish TD.

Sheesh, the guy had one abysmal game--and he's STILL a top 10 WR--and you're giving him an FU?

From another Adam Thielen owner (in all 5 of my 5 leagues), I say the FU is on the other foot.

20 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

He was well-defended in the end zone or he would have had another 25 yardish TD.

Sheesh, the guy had one abysmal game--and he's STILL a top 10 WR--and you're giving him an FU?

From another Adam Thielen owner (in all 5 of my 5 leagues), I say the FU is on the other foot.

That guy does this every week.  If his guys don't put up 17 points tin the 1st quarter he comes in trying to reverse-jinx them.

26 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

3-31 lastt week.

2-22 w/ a TD this week.  

Listen here Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 is bad.  No, it's horrible for a 'top 10' WR

No FU's but an F me for not picking up some better defensive players in my dynasty league.  Lost Mosely to covid and Danielle Hunter to injury, but I've stuck with roquan smith way too long and didn't invest in any other good linebackers in my rookie drafts over the last few years.

15 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

3-31 lastt week.

2-22 w/ a TD this week.  

Listen here Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 is bad.  No, it's horrible for a 'top 10' WR

HAHAHA Top 10? He's a dog!

FU to Matt Ryan for being so incredibly awful that Ridley is nearly shut out in the second half. The coup de grâce being the final INT thrown 3 feet over Ridley's head.

And I'm throwing out there on Johnny Taylor, 3 carries for 5 yards, Hines comes in and goes for 11 yards first carry. FU Taylor, he's gonna be a dog today too.

2 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Derick Henry, he's nothing but a straight-ahead-no-moves runner that (for a big guy) is pretty easy to take down. I don't think I'll play him after this week, this is supposed to ber an easy (Minnesota) matchup and YEP-he's averaging his usual 3 yards a carry! Waita go Derick-FU!

Hey hey hey, it’s all good, you just walk.  

Man he has a outstanding game, did you check out his box score. 

12 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hey hey hey, it’s all good, you just walk.  

Man he has a outstanding game, did you check out his box score. 

Yes I did. I write those things about my players because they read them while on the sidelines, it makes'em mad, they go back in and produce. It's called constructive criticism.

• Haha 1

Fock DK on letting up 1 yard from the goal.🤬

Fock DJ Moore. Thanks for the goose egg.

Fock Drake.

Fock the entire Bronco's offense, score some points.

Fock my WR's. Shenault, D. johnson and DJ moore I have 9 points with the bulk of them coming from laviska 

I only check in to this thread to ensure Gratefulegg1973 is still alive and is that a Bob Ross sighting ??? ❤️❤️❤️

FU to the NYJ for disrespectfully putting Gore out there with no chance of success.

Isnt it interesting that Gore and AD are first ballot, yet sadly play for abysmal teams?

10 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yes I did. I write those things about my players because they read them while on the sidelines, it makes'em mad, they go back in and produce. It's called constructive criticism.

It worked.  

I dont have a horse in the race per se but the number of stupid pass interefence calls that plagued the games is just awful.  The Bills got a freebie win handed to them due to it.  New Orleans got called for it like dozens of times, etc.  So tired of that damn call.  If a pass is under-thrown then the rule should be changed so that PI does not apply anymore.  Something has to be done here.  Let them fight for the ball & make the QBs throw proper passes.  Its to the point where they can purposely keep under-throwing routes and have like a 50% or greater chance of getting a call.  Its dumb.

FU to Kenyan Drake

Borderline 1st round pick my Arse!

Spot starter at best

FU Ryan. Oh, you're not getting off that easy, I'm playing you next week! I can see the trend here, Odd weeks off, Even week on!

FU Montgomery! Cohen goes down and you got nothing? I should of started Gallup, or Keena Allen like I told everyone else to do...

FU Fournette for making AxeElf look good! 

Thank you Kelley for making me look good by telling people not to start you.

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

FU Fournette for making AxeElf look good! 

Axe Elf has looked good in fantasy football for over 25 years.

Fournette has only been around for 4-5.

Fock you Pete Carroll and your GD 'Russell for MVP' campaign. Twice passing TDs from the 1 instead of giving it to Carson.

Fock you to ME for listening to the experts and benching Brees in favor of Gardner Miscue this week.

Fock you Titans run D for letting Dalvin go absolutely ape sh!t against me.

Directly... Lamar, Lamar, Lamar 

Indirectly, Kelce. I lost thanks to his last catch with about 3 min left in the game.

Pardon me now, as I Google “highest bridges nearby”

Bye Bye.