Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Trubisky benched!

42 minutes ago, nobody said:

Allen Robinson investors should see a glimmer of hope.

More than a glimmer if Robinson didn't let Denard steal a TD from his hands.

And Miller dropped that 4th and goal TD.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bears just converted a 4th and goal from the 17 yard line.  

Disregard.  Anthony Miller dropped it on further review.

Congrats to Bears fans, big road win. 

QB Controversy on a 3-0 team, strange.

Trubs is not great, but did he really lose the job so soon?

Not important... but Foles doesn’t have 45 career rushing yards, while Trubs can do that today on one play.

Balls move by coach, but if wrong... will lose the team by week 8. Worst 3-0 team I can recall in recent memory 

29 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

QB Controversy on a 3-0 team, strange.

Trubs is not great, but did he really lose the job so soon?

Not important... but Foles doesn’t have 45 career rushing yards, while Trubs can do that today on one play.

Balls move by coach, but if wrong... will lose the team by week 8. Worst 3-0 team I can recall in recent memory 

I wish they were the first 3-0 team to fire their coach this year. I don't hate Trubisky, he may still make himself a nice career if he gets some good coaching.

• Like 1

That draft where Chicago gave so much to go get Trubisky still makes me laugh.  Smartest guy in the room move.  Idiots. 

I know you had Mahomes in that draft but the obvious to me at the time was Deshaun Watson.  The guy was a just a winner in college.  Made too much sense.  The Bears would be dominating their division right now with Deshaun.  Great defense, great receivers, and a great QB who would get them the ball.  Bears Organization is stupid.

34 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

That draft where Chicago gave so much to go get Trubisky still makes me laugh.  Smartest guy in the room move.  Idiots. 

I know you had Mahomes in that draft but the obvious to me at the time was Deshaun Watson.  The guy was a just a winner in college.  Made too much sense.  The Bears would be dominating their division right now with Deshaun.  Great defense, great receivers, and a great QB who would get them the ball.  Bears Organization is stupid.

Agreed, risking all that to draft a QB from UNC who only started like 12 games... over Deshaun with twice the tape to go off of is criminal...

The Bears traded the Nos. 3, 67 and 111 picks, as well as a 2018 third-round pick, to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for the second overall pick. 

They obviously would have gotten Deshaun Watson 3rd overall.  The rest may have come in handy as well.  That is a big time mistake