Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Metcalf, you focking moron

Just saw that. He is in my lineup but so far the way my season is going doesn’t shock me. 

That was dumb. Did he think the five yard line was the goal line or was he just show boating for the crowd? Oh wait...

Settle down.   He didn't see the guy and didn't think anyone was near him.   He did just fine today and you should thank your lucky stars you have him.  May be the most explosive receiver in the NFL right now 

4 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Settle down.   He didn't see the guy and didn't think anyone was near him.   He did just fine today and you should thank your lucky stars you have him.  May be the most explosive receiver in the NFL right now 

Doesn’t make it better that he didn’t see the guy, finish the play, run the ball over the goal line.  

Love me some DK.  Possibly the most explosive WR in the NFL right now.  Sorry Tyreek, its true.  DK only needs 2-3 catches per week to finish a top 10 WR each week.  He's an absolute beast.

always finish the play.. u have to be quite the arrogant a55h0l3 to do that

2 hours ago, [echo] said:

always finish the play.. u have to be quite the arrogant a55h0l3 to do that

Yep, just another in the long line of uber talented prima dona receivers. 

He's gonna soon get the Calvin Johnson treatment. Safety always over the top to prevent any of these bombs.

He scored later so he made up for it. Had he scored earlier, the whole game would have been different. It was good that it happened to him though. He's smart enough to learn not to ever do that again.

The guy is known as a hard worker, not a prima donna but whatever.

It's not as simple as putting a Safety over top.  Russ Wilson is in total control and is happy to throw to whomever is open.  Ask old man Greg Olsen.  And on his later TD there was a CB and Safety present, but Wilson is great at buying time and letting long plays like that develop, a post route that covers the entire field, and then he's maybe the best at placing those downfield throws.  

I just think that Seattle has decided to let Wilson loose finally because they added the field stretching WR.  It's very similar to KC.  They have a ton of weapons and a QB who can make every throw and buy time or run.  Good luck to NFL defenses.

ETA: This is obviously just my take and I'm wrong a lot, but that is how I see it.

Anybody remember George Teague doing that to a Viking’s receiver in the 90’s? I think it was a wild card game.

Embarrassing, and it would have pissed me off if he was on my fantasy team. But Russ told him to never do it again, so lesson learned.