Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Should I take either of these for Lockett

After Lockett's big day, got these two offers. Should I take either one? I'm tempted. 10 team, standard scoring. 

D.Adams for Lockett

Mixon for Lockett

My Rbs and Wrs are:

Rbs: Sanders, Taylor, DavJohnson, Henderson, Akers

Wrs: M.Thomas, Lockett, JuJu, Beckham, AJ Green

I think either is a good trade. 

Trust me I have Lockett in one of my leagues and I'm trying to move him as well.

After owning Lockett the last 2 years he's very streaky. Next week he'll have 2 catches for 25 yards. He seem to run on 3 week blow ups, imo

I would think Mixon with your current team. MT will be back next week so I don't see where have him and DA does much for you. But DA is an upgrade over Lockett, obviously.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I think either is a good trade. 

Trust me I have Lockett in one of my leagues and I'm trying to move him as well.

After owning Lockett the last 2 years he's very streaky. Next week he'll have 2 catches for 25 yards. He seem to run on 3 week blow ups, imo

I would think Mixon with your current team. MT will be back next week so I don't see where have him and DA does much for you. But DA is an upgrade over Lockett, obviously.

yeah I agree Mixon seems better for my team given that I lack a strong RB1. Just not sure Mixon is that guy. He **should** be, but isn't. Adams seems safer. I like the idea of starting MT, Adams each week. Beckham and AJ Green feel streaky/unreliable, I like two strong WRS. But yeah, I need a RB more. 

4 minutes ago, bfros said:

yeah I agree Mixon seems better for my team given that I lack a strong RB1. Just not sure Mixon is that guy. He **should** be, but isn't. Adams seems safer. I like the idea of starting MT, Adams each week. Beckham and AJ Green feel streaky/unreliable, I like two strong WRS. But yeah, I need a RB more. 

Also, the QB rookie is getting better. If he keeps the DEF honest throwing 2 TD's and 250yds every week, they'll have to stop stacking the box soon.

• Thanks 1

I would take Adams or Mixon for him.  

Adams is a little worrisome because of his injuries, and Mixon is worrisome because he hasn’t produced anywhere near is adp. 

But I agree with Rabid, Lockett is very streaky, so I would make the move, I do like Adams I little more then Mixon. 

The bengals have a awfull oline and he’s been suffering because of it.  

• Thanks 1

Gonna pull the trigger on Adams I think. 

i’ll try to turn Henderson plus AJ Green into Mixon if the Mixon owner Is upset enough to go for it. 

2 minutes ago, bfros said:

i’ll try to turn Henderson plus AJ Green into Mixon if the Mixon owner Is upset enough to go for it. 

GLWT! If he has Mixon, and is ready to deal him, I doubt he'll want to replace one Bengal with another... lol

12 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

GLWT! If he has Mixon, and is ready to deal him, I doubt he'll want to replace one Bengal with another... lol

It’s Henderson + Green for Mixon. Henderson is the main bait. 

Would rather have Adams. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Would rather have Adams. 

I’m doing Adams for Lockett. 
I’m talking about trying to get Mixon for Henderson/AJ Green

I would.