Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Cars have hit demonstrators 104 times since George Floyd protests began

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/07/08/vehicle-ramming-attacks-66-us-since-may-27/5397700002/

Dozens of people had gathered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, for a third night of protests demanding justice for Breonna Taylor when a carbarreled through the crowd, hitting several protesters.
"It just went straight into the middle of the crowd and veered off toward the left," said Samantha Colombo, 25, an Albuquerque resident who said they've been protesting with dozens of other people for three nights at the same intersection. No one appeared to be injured, Colombo said. Video of the incident began to circulate on Twitter on Friday. 
"For the first two nights, the police blocked off the streets. Today they did not, so we had a couple cars blocking the streets for us and people lining up their bikes," Colombo said. "There was this one car that for a few minutes was just beeping for a minute or so straight, so a few people went up to the car to get them to move, and they eventually just started going."
Amid thousands of protests nationwide this summer against police brutality, dozens of drivers have plowed into crowds of protesters marching in roadways, raising questions about the drivers' motivations.

Seems a little low. We got some work to do!!

"For the first two nights, the police blocked off the streets. Today they did not, so we had a couple cars blocking the streets for us and people lining up their bikes," Colombo said. 

:lol:  Colombo can't figure out enough to stay out of the street.  

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Colombo can't figure out enough to stay out of the street.  

He still looking for America?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Carvid 

😹

This is the only incident I am aware of that significantly injured/killed someone.

And for maximum irony, it was a black dude driving and he hit a white girl and asian girl standing in the middle of an interstate, protesting for BLM.

3 minutes ago, Goggins said:

This is the only incident I am aware of that significantly injured/killed someone.

And for maximum irony, it was a black dude driving and he hit a white girl and asian girl standing in the middle of an interstate, protesting for BLM.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/31/man-dragged-by-fedex-truck-dies-during-night-of-george-floyd-protests-in-st-louis/

24 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Police said the truck was forced off Interstate 70 due to protesters on the roadway. The truck got off onto North Broadway, heading toward Cass. While on N. Broadway, police said, the driver stopped the truck due to more protesters in the road.

Bystander Jared Arms captured a video of protesters blocking off a section of the road with their cars and setting something on fire when the FedEx truck approached. As it came to a halt, a crowd of protesters surrounded the front of the truck and began banging and climbing onto the passenger side. Police said two people standing on the passenger side footboard of the truck pointed guns at the driver.

Demonstrators were also seen running off with packages from the truck.

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

MEDIC!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

To deny other citizens the right to travel freely through public spaces.

It seems like it is just to piss off other citizens. 

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Does anyone understand the point of being in the road?

The cars? 

i doubt many of these incidents are a result of cars driving around on the sidewalks.

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They should make that a video game.

Death Race 2020 

18 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Does anyone understand the point of being in the road?

In the road? Fock that, I'm getting on the road!

20 hours ago, lod001 said:

I like how they try and run after the car, like they are gonna catch up to it. 🤣

Crazy white folk

Right after apartheid ended in South Africa white peoples were getting stopped and assaulted in their cars. Wow of them hook up a flame thrower that came out of the sides of their cars. Won’t be surprised if some people take extreme measures like that. Sure it’s whack,  but I can see it. Nice work libtards. This crap has to stop. 

Those are rookie numbers. I am going to need you to pump them up. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right after apartheid ended in South Africa white peoples were getting stopped and assaulted in their cars. Wow of them hook up a flame thrower that came out of the sides of their cars. Won’t be surprised if some people take extreme measures like that. Sure it’s whack,  but I can see it. Nice work libtards. This crap has to stop. 

Black people would see the flames and step aside.  The white woke crowd would get toasted.  All in all, things might be working out for the best.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

She was so scared over seeing guns she could barely put on her racing goggles. 

Those are pepper spray goggles, she didn't want to blind herself while she was swinging her baton and spraying down Trump supporters earlier in the day

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

She was so scared over seeing guns she could barely put on her racing goggles. 

Is this a "Hate Crime"?  I mean, I don't hear any politicians banging on that door.  Seems that door only gets opened one way.