Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Beautiful Chicago. black lives matter

Hussein's Chicago. The murderer mom is a freaking hottie.

Chicago violence: Girl, 5, stabbed to death in another bloody weekend

A 5-year-old girl was stabbed to death Saturday morning in Chicago during another bloody weekend in the city that also resulted in at least 49 people being shot, including seven fatally, reports say.

The girl, identified as Serenity Arrington, suffered multiple stab wounds and died shortly after being rushed to a local hospital, according to CBS Chicago. Neighbors in East Garfield Park tried to assist the girl, while her mother, 27-year-old Simone Austin, was charged in her death with first-degree murder, the report added. The motive for the attack was not immediately clear.

Police have also launched a homicide investigation after the body of a woman with multiple stab wounds to her face and neck was retrieved Sunday morning from the Chicago River, the Chicago Sun-Times reports. That woman appeared to be in her 20's.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomAhernCPD/status/1310367191557120000

The police brutality has to stop, clearly they roughed her up and that thing on her neck made the dent in the wall

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

SERENITY NOW!!!! 

Seriously. Nsme your kid Serenity then stab her to death 5 years later. I wonder if that black life mattered to anyone?

Just now, MDC said:

I thought Trump was going to fix all this?

Whats there to fix ? Barry took care of it. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Whats there to fix ? Barry took care of it. 

Yep. Barry had many years there both locally and in the federal sense. His actions resulted in the complete fix of the problem. Why should Trump step over barry's work?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Barry had many years there both locally and in the federal sense. His actions resulted in the complete fix of the problem. Why should Trump step over barry's work?

Exactly,  I mean he's shat and pissed over his legacy enough,  that would really really low to take his fixed Chicago from him. When they go low we go high! 😁

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I thought Trump was going to fix all this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352

update? :unsure: 

Oh, so Trump is now going to be allowed to come into the city and fix it? Or will the local <ahem> "leadership" continue to tell him no thanks?

I think he should just stay out of it since Democrat-run cities have been such utopia's for so very long....

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh, so Trump is now going to be allowed to come into the city and fix it? Or will the local <ahem> "leadership" continue to tell him no thanks?

I think he should just stay out of it since Democrat-run cities have been such utopia's for so very long....

Yep. Let them learn like California is learning. It's not Trump's fault. It's not Trump's fault for the shlt "leadership" in New York City, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, etc...etc....etc.... 

Trump inherited the aftermath of hussein's identity politics campaign. Then hussein ran away and hid as a premo example of "white flight" from Chicago. Honestly, I don't blame him for the the latter, but the former is all on him. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

There are 13,000 cops in Chicago. A couple hundred park rangers and border control agents is all we needed to get that situation under control. 

Then why can't Mayor Lightfoot get it together? 

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

He might be implying it's a race problem.  Peenie's not going to be happy about that.

Just now, Gladiators said:

He might be implying it's a race problem.  Peenie's not going to be happy about that.

I thought black on black crime was not an issue? It's the damn raciss cops right?

4 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

She's too worried about her personal home security and her anger at Trump. The people living in the city come last. 

That old lady has to be the biggest turd on the planet sitting right next to waters, pelosi, omar, schumer, schiff, biden, harris..................................

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I thought black on black crime was not an issue? It's the damn raciss cops right?

That's a good point.  Perhaps we need to do away with all the cops.  13,000 of them are creating an awful lot of problems!!! :mad:

There is too much political capital to be had trash talking and opposing Trump. It’s too easy. No matter who has to suffer the consequence. Liberals spend more time denying crime is happening or explaining it away than actually doing something about it. Sad thing is, it’s kinda easy to do if you want to. The blueprint already exists.  NYC wouldn’t have been able to get a handle on their crime problem in the 90’s without the feds. 

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Nah he'll disappear,  they all do.

16 hours ago, MDC said:

There are 13,000 cops in Chicago. A couple hundred park rangers and border control agents is all we needed to get that situation under control. 

1/10. 

BLM is only for specific black lives.. its not the ones that are killing one another every weekend in Chicago and Detroit.. those black lives dont matter, nor do the 3 out of 5 babies aborted that are black, those lives dont matter*.. its only when a White person kills a black one, thats what really matters.

the life of David Dorn doesnt matter...

In the vast majority of these recently publicized incidents, the person who wound up shot had multiple opportunities to do what was asked, commanded.. or better yet, start off by doing the right thing, and dont have a stack of sh!t decisions PRIOR to getting into an altercation with the police

no one is responsible for their own actions, and All white people are racist (ALL). -pay attention

*im pro choice, just making a point

58 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

If you were a Chicago cop right now, would you be giving your all to fight crime in the ghettos?  

Nope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

If you were a Chicago cop right now, would you be giving your all to fight crime in the ghettos?  

I don’t think the teachers in Chicago are giving their all either 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think the teachers in Chicago are giving their all either 

Maybe, maybe not, I think we put too much onus on the teachers, and not enough on the parents......THAT is where the real problem lies.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Maybe, maybe not, I think we put too much onus on the teachers, and not enough on the parents......THAT is where the real problem lies.

You and I both know the parents are a lost cause. Adapt, adjust, overcome. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You and I both know the parents are a lost cause. Adapt, adjust, overcome. 

Maybe. I would like to believe that people can be better. I think teachers do what they can, but kids are allowed to be such complete focking idiots, what can they honestly do?

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I'd be applying for a job in Polk County Fl where they take no sh1t from losers.

We have a gusher!

tldw: Man stabs someone in Chicago, cops are called, peaceful resisting ensues, he ends up spraying like Old Faithful from his neck.

eta: nsfw language

Chicago is a lost cause. There is a President from there. Even has a library being built. He says nothing. That is the problem. Nobody cares about a bunch of poor black people killing each other and why should they. They vote a certain way no matter what. If they voted a different way then something would be said. 

• Thanks 1

A mother who kills her child is probably a woman who is not mentally stable. BLM supports more money being placed to help mental illness.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

sowell2_bigger.bmp

Too many journalists see their work as an opportunity to promote their own pet political notions, rather than a responsibility to inform the public and let their readers and viewers decide for themselves.

I know I remember his name, but can't remember where from.  The above twit from him is pretty spot on, right? 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

. BLM supports more money being placed to help mental illness.

Gee, I wonder how many others support more money being placed on mental illness?  Put your money where your mouf is, BLM. How much have they donated? ZERO (I would imagine)
How mutch money did Sally Struthers donate to Eithiopia back in the day? Prolly zero

BLM only supports diversity and money that is funneled to them to help them continue with diversity. 

Honestly, peenie..Read through the lines...They are no better than the KKK.  It's just nice and PC to say Black Lives Matter in this day and age.  

26 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Gee, I wonder how many others support more money being placed on mental illness?  Put your money where your mouf is, BLM. How much have they donated? ZERO (I would imagine)
How mutch money did Sally Struthers donate to Eithiopia back in the day? Prolly zero

BLM only supports diversity and money that is funneled to them to help them continue with diversity. 

Honestly, peenie..Read through the lines...They are no better than the KKK.  It's just nice and PC to say Black Lives Matter in this day and age.  

You know I know because you saw the video I originally posted! I just changed my mind and decided to troll instead. 

(BLM wants to take the money from the police to give to mental health.)