Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Beautiful Chicago. black lives matter

7 hours ago, peenie said:

You know I know because you saw the video I originally posted! I just changed my mind and decided to troll instead. 

(BLM wants to take the money from the police to give to mental health.)

I am 100% behind programs to support mental health, and also programs for kids both recreational and occupational. Further, I think more support services should be made available to low income households in terms of how to do simple things like manage money and social interaction.

The problem for me is the defunding the police to do it, that is simply moronic.  The people who need the police MOST are the GOOD people in these low income areas.  WHen you are a dirtbag and something bad happens to you, I celebrate that, but the good people in these areas do not not less policing, they need more

• Thanks 2

Biden said he wants to move forward with police changes by having cops bring a social worker with them on calls to help deal with violent situations.

Boy, that's genious.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Biden said he wants to move forward with police changes by having cops bring a social worker with them on calls to help deal with violent situations.

Boy, that's genious.

What a complete moron.