kilroy69

Who is going to have a blowup week week 4

QB.  Fitzmagic vs the seahawks. The hawks are going to win but they have decided that scoring 30 a week will have to do in place of a D. They are allowing 430 passing yards per game and fitz is a gunslinger who is probably salivating over this matchup.  

Kyler Murry vs the Panthers. He has a bit of a get right game after tossing 3 picks last week. 

RB. I am going to stick with James Robinson against a bengals team that is giving up 5ypc. The jags obviously love this guy and he is for sure their best chance to stay in games. 

Brian Hill. The falcons have to realize that gurly is just not the player he was. Hill looks faster and more decisive. 9 carries for 58 yards and TD last week and they get the pack who is 3rd in fantasy points this season. 

TE. Gesicki. He was mostly ignored last game but it seems like the coaches were being too smart for their own good. In this one its going to be super high scoring and he should go 5-50-1

WR. Sammy Watkins-Gilmore will take away Hill and force watkins into 9 targets for 120 yards and a td. 

Adams or any packers wr vs the Falcons who give up 350 yards per game. 

Metcalf. Russ is cooking and it has to go to someone right? Russ wants to make him feel better about his boneheaded move. None of the Seattle wrs are a bad play though. 

Defense

San Fran. Wentz is going to be on his back more than a 2 dollar hooker during fleet week. 

Bonus. Jeff Wilson leroy hoards 2 more short tds on 20 yards rushing and 4 receptions. 

• Like 1

WR - D Parker has been hampered by a hamstring injury but playing through it. With 10 days off and healed, he racks up the yards with Miami playing catch up against Seattle 

WR - Edelman best option here when the Pats are playing behind KC

WR - Miller - Foles going to make Miller valuable

RB - Henderson - Taken control of Rams backfield, gets the Giants

RB - Hyde - Carson out and playing Miami

Super deep leagues I like Isaiah Ford... Sea is giving up points, and he is locked in as the WR3. He had a down week in week 3, but boasts a solid catch rate, snap count, and target share. This looks to.be a shoot out, and the dolphins should be running plenty of 3 WR sets... if you are desperate, he could surprise.

6 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

covid 19 apparently. 

Read about those players with the Titans that texted positive today, it’s a sad issue.  

So far I have two, more to come.  

Mixon ive been talking about how bad he’s been, I think he wakes up this weekend. 

Also the Rams def, Im trying to pick them up for this weekend.  

Metcalf obviously.  He won't put it on cruise control this week and all he needs is 2-3 catches to blow up.

Marquez Valdes-Scantling - Adams probably not 100% and all the news is about Lazard so of course it will be the other guy.  I believe Rodgers said himself that he was going to Lazard on Sunday because NO was choosing to double MVS.