Mike FF Today

Titans players/staff test positive for COVID-19

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

Vikings are also shutting down in-person activities...

RZ Monster: I hear ya..  Both of my FF teams have Big Ben, and one has Conner.  That team also has D. Henry!

Allegedly. Texans already debunked a batch of phony positive tests. These guys who tested positive should demand further tests. If they aren’t sick, chances are they aren’t sick. Crazy I know, wild logic. If their follow up tests with a non agenda driven testing facility come back positive, they should simply stay away, test the rest and play as normal if they come back negative.

14 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Allegedly. Texans already debunked a batch of phony positive tests. These guys who tested positive should demand further tests. If they aren’t sick, chances are they aren’t sick. Crazy I know, wild logic. If their follow up tests with a non agenda driven testing facility come back positive, they should simply stay away, test the rest and play as normal if they come back negative.

Who has an agenda to make the Titans test positive? 

16 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The Titans Positive tests have all been confirmed. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Who has an agenda to make the Titans test positive? 

Testing facilities that rely on positive tests to keep their business going (Many have been proven as fraudulent already). People who want the nfl shut down to further their fear monger it and keep the gravy train going for the people making billions off COVID. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kent said:

The Titans Positive tests have all been confirmed. 

Ok well then these players should be at home and feeling very ill soon I’d imagine, let’s see. Super atheletes? Ok fine then at least the pencil pushing staff that got it should be sick at home.

I may have to throw Jeudy in on Thursday night on the off chance both Juju and Brown have to sit... I would like to see Brown have a solid game under his belt first anyway

::: yawn :::  Is this news?

Y'all shoulda consulted the Foreteller of Foretellers back in July...

"I usually start drafting sometime in June, but I haven't done a single draft yet.  I'm not sure yet if I will sit out the year, but I'm certainly not investing a lot of money in it this year.  I think that even if the season occurs, it will be some cartoon version of football with shortened schedules, no fans, players missing random months due to testing positive, etc.  I suppose if you're not Axe Elf, getting a refund for those leagues in which you are sitting in last place after following weepaw's rankings or something feels a lot better than having the season called off when your first place team is 400 points ahead of everyone else, but for Axe Elf, it isn't fun."

Paging @weepaws, Leonard Fournette is on the white courtesy telephone; white courtesy telephone please...

This is a minor hiccup and all games should be just fine. A few guys got positive results back, let them sit and play with the rest after they test negative. Not a big deal and I’ll bet the players who are positive feel fine anyway.

Interesting situation that’s for sure. 

Just hope those players will be find. 

9 minutes ago, travelr1 said:

Is there any information on which players tested positive and may not play this week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Watch out for Gotskowski...

It will always be guys out of the public eye so when they tweet that they feel perfectly fine it doesn’t make as many headlines.

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Ok well then these players should be at home and feeling very ill soon I’d imagine, let’s see. Super atheletes? Ok fine then at least the pencil pushing staff that got it should be sick at home.

You seem angry.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

::: yawn :::  Is this news?

Y'all shoulda consulted the Foreteller of Foretellers back in July...

"I usually start drafting sometime in June, but I haven't done a single draft yet.  I'm not sure yet if I will sit out the year, but I'm certainly not investing a lot of money in it this year.  I think that even if the season occurs, it will be some cartoon version of football with shortened schedules, no fans, players missing random months due to testing positive, etc.  I suppose if you're not Axe Elf, getting a refund for those leagues in which you are sitting in last place after following weepaw's rankings or something feels a lot better than having the season called off when your first place team is 400 points ahead of everyone else, but for Axe Elf, it isn't fun."

Paging @weepaws, Leonard Fournette is on the white courtesy telephone; white courtesy telephone please...

Sounds like your "out" for that 20 team league😉

6 minutes ago, rallo said:

Sounds like your "out" for that 20 team league😉

It's pretty much impossible to be "out" of a league after 3 weeks, but I do need to restore some health points to my starting lineup--and then keep them healthy the rest of the season--to have any kind of a realistic shot at competing for the championship in a 20 team league.  Otherwise it's just a waste of $40.  I think this exemplifies what I was saying in the post from July--don't invest a lot in this cartoon of a season.

GET WELL SOON, TYROD, DREW AND RAHEEM!

Titans/ Steelers game is postponed

Shared from Sleeper: https://sleeper.app/topic/170000000000000000/617049168820633600

7 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

ESPN Fantasy currently showing Steelers/Titans as on a "Bye".  Assuming that changes with a Monday or Tuesday night game?

No. Because waivers run Tuesday morning the game will count towards next week. 

1 hour ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

No. Because waivers run Tuesday morning the game will count towards next week. 

What league runs waivers Tuesday morning? That certainly isn't the default.

Wednesday or, less commonly, Thursday mornings, are the days most leagues have the first waivers of the week. Only leagues that run on Tuesday will be impacted by this issue, as it stands now. Of course, commissioners in those leagues could adjust league settings for this upcoming week to run first waivers later, I assume.

So if I own Henry, I can count his points this weekend and add them up with his next game also? 

That just wouldn’t make any sense. 

Thanks. 

On most platforms, the Commish has the ability to go in and modify lineups and scores after the fact, so whenever the game is played--even if it's in November--the Commish can go back and edit those lineups and scores that were affected.

Hopefully it will just be an isolated incident, 'cause editing all the lineups and scores from multiple games a week could get to be a pain.

19 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It will always be guys out of the public eye so when they tweet that they feel perfectly fine it doesn’t make as many headlines.

Thanks for the update Q!

22 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

On most platforms, the Commish has the ability to go in and modify lineups and scores after the fact, so whenever the game is played--even if it's in November--the Commish can go back and edit those lineups and scores that were affected.

Hopefully it will just be an isolated incident, 'cause editing all the lineups and scores from multiple games a week could get to be a pain.

It's going to be like the old days when you didn't find out who won until Wed when USA Today came out with Monday nights results.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

It's going to be like the old days when you didn't find out who won until Wed when USA Today came out with Monday nights results.

Nice, and in color. 

If I'm remembering right I do believe there was a Tuesday night game before when the old Vikings stadium roof caved in from a ton of snow and they ended up playing on a Tuesday night in Detroit so Tuesday night wouldn't be completely out of the question if it came down to it. I don't remember any major issues so I believe most major fantasy platforms would be able to handle a Tuesday night game without it causing havoc. I read a tweet that the CBS crew was told to be prepared for a Monday broadcast so I would assume as long as there are no more positive tests and the Titans can get back in their building on Saturday that this game will be played on Monday. 

1 hour ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

If I'm remembering right...

You're not.  The last Tuesday night game in the NFL was in 1950.

The Metrodome axually collapsed five times, including one time in 1981 before it officially opened in 1982.