Mike FF Today

Titans players/staff test positive for COVID-19

American rugged individualism meets public health.   2 enter only one can survive!

28 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I just gotta something say at this point. This is getting carried away and I, for one, am not offended by what the Titan players did. They want to win and realize that practice together is a big part of that, and poses little to no danger to them.

Now, I'm a lifetime fan of pro football, and am certainly no Titan fan. In fact, I'm more down on the NFL than ever before in my life because of the endless penalties, political statements, and general wussification of the game. I'm also not a Covid-denier. It is real, super-contagious, and in certain segments of the population can be deadly. In fact, my family and I have already had it, and by the grace of God we all recovered fully without issue.

That being said, pro sports, in general, have taken it too far imho. All players were given the option to opt out before the season, and several did. I can respect that, but these are young men in their prime, who are already playing a game that can literally kill you....and has. Even if they contract Covid, according to CDC statistics, at their ages, they have less that a .05% chance of dying as a result. Yes, they should be smart and stay away from potentially vulnerable older family members/those with preexisting conditions during the season.....just like the rest of us that are carrying on. However, it's time for America in general and the NFL in particular to stop getting the vapors and breaking out in hives anytime someone is seen without a mask. 

These are men who have chosen a lucrative profession....but one that has a pretty short window of opportunity. If they are willing to "risk" Covid to make that game check, then by all means let them play. They literally risk their necks every time they walk on the field, and nobody seems worried about that. If they choose not to play this season because of Covid, then more power to them. If they choose to play and are Covid-positive during the season, then isolate them until they are well, and bring in the reserve players. It doesn't seem that complicated. 

This last part is your biggest mistake.   Everybody wants to treat this like it's an injury.  But you conveniently ignore the incubation period and contagiousness.  Close contacts have to stay quarantined even if they don't have it and test negative.   You never know when you're going to get it.   It's our collective inability to do this that is reason we're in this situation in the way no other first world country is.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kodiak said:

American rugged individualism meets public health.   2 enter only one can survive!

You are mistaken.

American rugged individualism, sadly, has gone the way of the dodo bird.

8 hours ago, skinsrule05 said:

That is a very selfish way to look at it. 

No, it's an objective and sensible way to look at it.....devoid of emotionalism, sensationalism, or group-think.

15 minutes ago, stonewall said:

No, it's an objective and sensible way to look at it.....devoid of emotionalism, sensationalism, or group-think.

You aren’t thinking about the old fat coaches.  It’s a legitimate concern. 

20 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I mean isn’t your post basically what they’re doing anyway?

I don’t think anyone is “breaking out in hives any time someone is seen without a mask.”   They’re just doing it with the Titans since 20+ people have it now. 

Unless people are going into business, I don’t see people just walking around in mask.  

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

There IS a God!

Yes. 

8 minutes ago, Kent said:

You aren’t thinking about the old fat coaches.  It’s a legitimate concern. 

It's true....and I did think about it previously, but failed to mention it. Extra measures should certainly be taken to protect the few of them that are legit high risk ("old and fat"), including an opt-out option like the players received. 

11 hours ago, Kent said:

So you don't value the health of others. 

I'll try to find the chapter in the Bible about being selfish.  

When you find the verse about wearing a mask let me know, I’m glad you’ll be in the Bible, better then the other stuff you usually look at.  

Do you type with a mask on?  Lol. 

10 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Well, like I said, some people are just wired differently :)

On another note, Here in CO, contract tracing is showing the biggest spread outside of the College campuses is family and church gatherings with less than 15 people. So, imo, if the dice rolls and your number comes up, you're gonna get it. No one can stay locked up in a house forever.

We're prolly just gonna have to deal with it until the vaccine comes out... Hopefully it works on more than 60% of us and isn't worse than the disease.

Only time I wear a mask is out of respect to someone’s business, I don’t want them to face a penalty , now robbery in the Tahoe , Reno area as gone sky high, people coming and wearing a mask , mmm.  

In are business we put them on, and so do the costumers due to respect to us. 

The more freedoms we lose, the less we will have , they won’t give them back. 

If they want my weapons , they can come get them, I’ll be holding the handle side. 

I don’t know of any one, neither do I know anyone that knows of anyone, being sick of this man made mandemic.

I don’t recall any mandates when it’s flu season, do you? 

I can’t wait to see how this whole mandemic plays out after the election. 

Im not taking any vaccines, what’s in it ? 

I got sick of banging my head against this wall back in April, so I will keep it brief. Anyone who thinks COVID is just the flu is very clearly speaking from a lack of first-hand experience. I've personally taken care of more than 40 people who have died from COVID, and countless more whose lives will never be the same after surviving it. Today alone I picked up four new patients with serious cases, at least one of which is certainly going to die. I also worked during the H1N1 pandemic a decade ago, the volume of severe cases isn't remotely on the same level (just as the death toll is 200,000 higher in the US still much less than a full year with COVID). As far as the group that plays the "well the people who are dying are just old or really sick to begin with" card, I myself have had three patients die under the age of 33, two of whom were overweight and had no preexisting condition outside of high blood pressure, and a 28 year old with no previous health history who 6 weeks after first contracting the disease was still unable to be taken off of the ventilator and unable to follow simple commands due to the neurological complications. I also took care of three co-workers who died from it.

At this point I don't hold much hope for anything resembling 'normal' in 2021 either, as even with a successful vaccine the simple fact is that far too many people will refuse to get it for it to be nearly effective enough to prevent outbreaks with any type of large gathering (face it, we can't even get people to agree to wear a simple mask around others, good luck with getting them to take a vaccine). As for the "it will go away after the election" talk...are people honestly so incredibly stupid and full of this belief that the entire world revolves around the US that they think that every other country on the planet has taken measures that are unpopular and damaging to their economies  all to conspire together to fake the whole thing solely for the chance that it might alter the US Presidential election? Because I hate to break it to these people, but most of the world gives zero f*cks about Donald Trump or the US election.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I got sick of banging my head against this wall back in April, so I will keep it brief. Anyone who thinks COVID is just the flu is very clearly speaking from a lack of first-hand experience. I've personally taken care of more than 40 people who have died from COVID, and countless more whose lives will never be the same after surviving it. Today alone I picked up four new patients with serious cases, at least one of which is certainly going to die. I also worked during the H1N1 pandemic a decade ago, the volume of severe cases isn't remotely on the same level (just as the death toll is 200,000 higher in the US still much less than a full year with COVID). As far as the group that plays the "well the people who are dying are just old or really sick to begin with" card, I myself have had three patients die under the age of 33, two of whom were overweight and had no preexisting condition outside of high blood pressure, and a 28 year old with no previous health history who 6 weeks after first contracting the disease was still unable to be taken off of the ventilator and unable to follow simple commands due to the neurological complications. I also took care of three co-workers who died from it.

At this point I don't hold much hope for anything resembling 'normal' in 2021 either, as even with a successful vaccine the simple fact is that far too many people will refuse to get it for it to be nearly effective enough to prevent outbreaks with any type of large gathering (face it, we can't even get people to agree to wear a simple mask around others, good luck with getting them to take a vaccine). As for the "it will go away after the election" talk...are people honestly so incredibly stupid and full of this belief that the entire world revolves around the US that they think that every other country on the planet has taken measures that are unpopular and damaging to their economies  all to conspire together to fake the whole thing solely for the chance that it might alter the US Presidential election? Because I hate to break it to these people, but most of the world gives zero f*cks about Donald Trump or the US election.

Your wrong. 

I’ve read about cases , of a person that died, and then tested positive for covid, but they died of cancer, and they report the death as covid. 

The number of covid only cases is wrong.  

No one is saying that covid and the flu is the same, but do people die of the flu? Yes did we where a  mask, no.mmm. 

Did we go to work with no mask or shopping or do every day things , during flu season, when we knew we where sick woth the flu? Yes . Did we were a mask no.  

People and leaders of other countries do care a lot of who is the president of the USA.  

Your post is simply full of missed and wrong info. M

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Only time I wear a mask is out of respect to someone’s business, I don’t want them to face a penalty , now robbery in the Tahoe , Reno area as gone sky high, people coming and wearing a mask , mmm.  

In are business we put them on, and so do the costumers due to respect to us. 

The more freedoms we lose, the less we will have , they won’t give them back. 

If they want my weapons , they can come get them, I’ll be holding the handle side. 

I don’t know of any one, neither do I know anyone that knows of anyone, being sick of this man made mandemic.

I don’t recall any mandates when it’s flu season, do you? 

I can’t wait to see how this whole mandemic plays out after the election. 

Im not taking any vaccines, what’s in it ? 

I can see your point, though I don't agree with it. I think a made up pandemic would only be in the USA, not world wide.

Also, because I'm not over weight nor diabetic and I quit smoking 20 years ago, chances are I've already caught Covid and was asystematic for the entire experience. I took my family to Hawaii for X-mas/New years and I'm pretty sure because it's the preferred Asian vacation destination I prolly caught it there or on the plane. Whether I did or did not I still believe its real. Just not deadly to most healthy people no matter their race.

I think this whole thing went off the rails when they said people have to wear masks and didn't give us a time frame on how long we needed to do this. I'm pretty sure if they would of said, "Everyone needs to stay home and wear a mask for 4-6 weeks and we'll be good". Instead, they let states make the call causing total confusion and many people (1/2 the population?) Pictured forced mask wearing FOREVER. If that's the way you feel, I completely understand. With that narrative, how can you not picture Asia where all you see is people wearing masks all the time. Who wants that?

I'm not comfortable with this whole "They are coming to get my guns" thing. It's unrealistic. No one wants our guns. WTF would they do with them all?... Melt them down and make soda cans?... Really? They can't even recycle plastic bottles efficiently. What a logistical nightmare that would be.

Since I'm a true independent, I listen to the conservative and liberal nonsense equally. I'm amazed still at the amount of crap both sides preach. I lose respect for anyone that regurgitates the lies that these news outlets spout out. Conspiracy hypothesis (they can't be called theories. Theories require some measure of truth...) lectured to the masses and 15% of people will believe anything. Then the listener (Usually my or my wife's parents) turn around and say this stuff, word for word, to my face trying to convince the person who heard the same program they did. Meanwhile, I've done research and and disproved the speaker's fantasy for my own benefit hours/days ago. I even try to tell them how its not true and the reason why, with pure facts. The more I talk, the more disinterested they get. I now realize lot of people don't want to know the truth. 

I once heard from someone that men look for affirmation, not information. It seems to get worse as they get older. In times like these it's never been more true.

True American's make up their own minds and find there own answers. Otherwise people might as well just move to North Korea. I hear they've perfected the way to make people not think for themselves. PS. I think they will take away our guns when our raft lands on their beach.

Sorry. I lost track of time and went on way too long! :D

2 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I can see your point, though I don't agree with it. I think a made up pandemic would only be in the USA, not world wide.

Also, because I'm not over weight nor diabetic and I quit smoking 20 years ago, chances are I've already caught Covid and was asystematic for the entire experience. I took my family to Hawaii for X-mas/New years and I'm pretty sure because it's the preferred Asian vacation destination I prolly caught it there or on the plane. Whether I did or did not I still believe its real. Just not deadly to most healthy people no matter their race.

I think this whole thing went off the rails when they said people have to wear masks and didn't give us a time frame on how long we needed to do this. I'm pretty sure if they would of said, "Everyone needs to stay home and wear a mask for 4-6 weeks and we'll be good". Instead, they let states make the call causing total confusion and many people (1/2 the population?) Pictured forced mask wearing FOREVER. If that's the way you feel, I completely understand. With that narrative, how can you not picture Asia where all you see is people wearing masks all the time. Who wants that?

I'm not comfortable with this whole "They are coming to get my guns" thing. It's unrealistic. No one wants our guns. WTF would they do with them all?... Melt them down and make soda cans?... Really? They can't even recycle plastic bottles efficiently. What a logistical nightmare that would be.

Since I'm a true independent, I listen to the conservative and liberal nonsense equally. I'm amazed still at the amount of crap both sides preach. I lose respect for anyone that regurgitates the lies that these news outlets spout out. Conspiracy hypothesis (they can't be called theories. Theories require some measure of truth...) lectured to the masses and 15% of people will believe anything. Then the listener (Usually my or my wife's parents) turn around and say this stuff, word for word, to my face trying to convince the person who heard the same program they did. Meanwhile, I've done research and and disproved the speaker's fantasy for my own benefit hours/days ago. I even try to tell them how its not true and the reason why, with pure facts. The more I talk, the more disinterested they get. I now realize lot of people don't want to know the truth. 

I once heard from someone that men look for affirmation, not information. It seems to get worse as they get older. In times like these it's never been more true.

True American's make up their own minds and find there own answers. Otherwise people might as well just move to North Korea. I hear they've perfected the way to make people not think for themselves. PS. I think they will take away our guns when our raft lands on their beach.

Sorry. I lost track of time and went on way too long! :D

No wrong, you can’t control the world by having the mandemic only in one country.  

Didn’t say they wanted any guns, said if they do.  

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Your wrong. 

I’ve read about cases , of a person that died, and then tested positive for covid, but they died of cancer, and they report the death as covid. 

The number of covid only cases is wrong.  

No one is saying that covid and the flu is the same, but do people die of the flu? Yes did where mask, no.mmm. 

Did we go to work with no mask or shopping or do every day things , during flu season, when we knew we where sick woth the flu? Yes . Did we were a mask no.  

People and leaders of other countries do care a lot of who is the president of the USA.  

Your post is simply full of missed and wrong info. M

This is why I don't waste my time arguing anymore. You and many others have basically decided that everything is a conspiracy and made up because you read it on the internet or heard it on cable news. People who literally are on the frontlines dealing with this first hand are 'wrong' about what they are actually seeing because that is the answer you want. This is how people can magically insist that all these people are dying from something else and they just happened to have COVID. 220,000 deaths while taking unprecedented measures to reduce infection rates, no sh*t it isn't like flu season. If we had this many people dying from the flu maybe we actually WOULD wear masks. And there is absolutely nothing I can possibly do to convince someone who honestly is so delusional that they think EVERY foreign government would run the enormous risk of massive destabilization, unrest, and economic ruin just to maybe change our election. Get off your high horse, we aren't nearly that important.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

This is why I don't waste my time arguing anymore

Good point. Logical discussion about any topic is nearly impossible anymore due, in large part, to the deep divisions in our nation. I appreciate your service on the frontlines. Tough but admirable gig.

I believed you when you revealed that you have had 3 "un-old" people die under your care. I simply go with the numbers....which are clear that young/healthy people (55 and under) that contract Covid will nearly always recover, thank God. The stats don't lie. In fact, I have thanked God in prayer many times that this disease isn't a killer of children, as it is with the older and vulnerable. Can you imagine? In my opinion, one of the reasons that America has been hit so hard with deaths is the fact that we are so overweight. It was just released today by the CDC that they now know that not only obese people are at higher risk of death, but also the overweight.....and 70% of Americans are considered overweight/obese. Perhaps, in part, we are the victims of our own prosperity and gluttony.

However, I continue to assert, as I have from the very beginning, that we should protect the vulnerable, while the rest of us strap on our boots each morning and carry this nation forward. Americans must be free....it is burned into our DNA. When that is threatened, for whatever reason, whether real or perceived, then all heck is gonna break loose....and has.

7 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

This is why I don't waste my time arguing anymore. You and many others have basically decided that everything is a conspiracy and made up because you read it on the internet or heard it on cable news. People who literally are on the frontlines dealing with this first hand are 'wrong' about what they are actually seeing because that is the answer you want. This is how people can magically insist that all these people are dying from something else and they just happened to have COVID. 220,000 deaths while taking unprecedented measures to reduce infection rates, no sh*t it isn't like flu season. If we had this many people dying from the flu maybe we actually WOULD wear masks. And there is absolutely nothing I can possibly do to convince someone who honestly is so delusional that they think EVERY foreign government would run the enormous risk of massive destabilization, unrest, and economic ruin just to maybe change our election. Get off your high horse, we aren't nearly that important.

Don’t think any  one working what you call the front lines is wrong in what they are seeing, but that doesn’t mean they know everything either , does it? 

I believe that there is a covid virus , I believe that someone’s responsible for it, mandemic! 

I don’t think that you nor anyone else working those front lines have seen 220,000 deaths from it, I don’t think that’s the death total from just covid itself is correct, I think a lot of those people that get sick and die have underlying health problems, who also test positive for covid, and then when they die, they mark it down as an another covid death.  

I think that president of the USA does matter to many many people world wide, I think that one to many people die every year for the flu, still wondering why we don’t love our fellow man if we don’t wear a mask with covid around if we don’t when the flu is around, seems hypocritical to me. I find it interesting that someone like Bill Gates talks about population control, and then conducted a seminar at the Johns Hopkins center last October, of what would happen if we had a virus , mmm similar in fact to this mandemic called covid, look it up. 

Its a darn interesting one to watch  

And I disagree with you, I think everyone is very important. 

Hey thanks for your  front lines service I appreciate what you and many others do. 

God Bless  

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Don’t think any  one working what you call the front lines is wrong in what they are seeing, but that doesn’t mean they know everything either , does it? 

I believe that there is a covid virus , I believe that someone’s responsible for it, mandemic! 

I don’t think that you nor anyone else working those front lines have seen 220,000 deaths from it, I don’t think that’s the death total from just covid itself is correct, I think a lot of those people that get sick and die have underlying health problems, who also test positive for covid, and then when they die, they mark it down as an another covid death.  

I think that president of the USA does matter to many many people world wide, I think that one to many people die every year for the flu, still wondering why we don’t love our fellow man if we don’t wear a mask with covid around if we don’t when the flu is around, seems hypocritical to me. I find it interesting that someone like Bill Gates talks about population control, and then conducted a seminar at the Johns Hopkins center last October, of what would happen if we had a virus , mmm similar in fact to this mandemic called covid, look it up. 

Its a darn interesting one to watch  

And I disagree with you, I think everyone is very important. 

Hey thanks for your  front lines service I appreciate what you and many others do. 

God Bless  

Sorry I can’t keep up, is covid not actually killing people or is it killing people because Bill Gates wanted to reduce the population?

People don’t usually die from only one thing.  Yes, most people that die from covid have underlying conditions, but most of them were living just fine until they got covid.  And conditions like high blood pressure and obesity are some of the most common underlying conditions, but they are petty common overall.

Would some of the people that died from covid have died next year?  Maybe, but that still doesn’t change the fact that the country has had 200k excess deaths this year (https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/09/01/comorbidities-and-coronavirus-deaths-cdc/) Sure, maybe a handful of deaths listed covid but shouldn’t have.  But there have also been at home deaths not included in the totals that likely were covid, so I’m of the belief that the ~200k is pretty close.

If Andy Reid gets covid and died, was he just going to die anyway?

• Like 1

I can’t keep up with all of Weepaws theories.  

Is it a manmade bioweapon?   He doesn’t wear masks but wears them out of respect for businesses.  He’s a very devout religious person, unless inconvenienced.  He’s a peace loving Christian, but will kill you if you attempt to take his guns.  The data is wrong and overblown but some Covid deaths are real.  We don’t wear masks for the Flu, but he agrees Covid is worse than the flu.  Vaccines...nah, because what's in them?  That info is available but why read it when it will be dismissed regardless. 

I respect your right to entertain conspiracies, but can you just pick one so it’s easier to follow along?

Looks like the Titans might make it to Tuesday!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, weepaws said:

you nor anyone else working those front lines have seen 220,000 deaths from it, I don’t think that’s the death total from just covid itself is correct, I think a lot of those people that get sick and die have underlying health problems, who also test positive for covid, and then when they die, they mark it down as an another covid death. 

Sorry but this is all nonsense. And honestly this- and quite a few of your arguments in this thread- are right wing talking points. Fine, you are entitled to believe them but don't present them as anything other than that.

As to the particular point I left highlighted here- Covid is what killed them. Yes they may have had COPD or some other respiratory disease but they were living fine until they caught Covid and it finished them off. Similar to someone having HIV and then getting a cold and dying. It wasn't the cold that killed them, it was HIV. 

Also, I'm glad that so many people are acting like hospitals doing this is some new thing. Of course they do this. Again- similar to the amount of people who are all of sudden super concerned about the amount of people committing suicide because they are chained to their homes. People commit suicide all year long whether we have COVID or not.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kent said:

Is it a manmade bioweapon?   He doesn’t wear masks but wears them out of respect for businesses.  He’s a very devout religious person, unless inconvenienced.  He’s a peace loving Christian, but will kill you if you attempt to take his guns.  The data is wrong and overblown but some Covid deaths are real.  We don’t wear masks for the Flu, but he agrees Covid is worse than the flu.  Vaccines...nah, because what's in them?  That info is available but why read it when it will be dismissed regardless. 

I respect your right to entertain conspiracies, but can you just pick one so it’s easier to follow along?

This is very common of conspiracy theorists.  They typically don’t have their own belief system. It is more about saying the opposite of generally accepted facts. And since facts are random and can take any position these theorists are going to find themselves making conflicting arguments. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skinsrule05 said:

This is very common of conspiracy theorists.  They typically don’t have their own belief system. It is more about saying the opposite of generally accepted facts. And since facts are random and can take any position these theorists are going to find themselves making conflicting arguments. 

It's common if you can't understand the Information you're consuming. Exacerbated if it conflicts with ones way of life.  

It's easier to just shut down.  

I get it. Science and critical thinking is taxing.  Easier to wish away and find safety in the loving embrace of the spirit world. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

No wrong, you can’t control the world by having the mandemic only in one country.  

Didn’t say they wanted any guns, said if they do.  

So why did you feel that it was necessary to mention the possibility of someone coming for your guns?  I do understand that it is a reflex for some people to bring that topic up. 

1 hour ago, uwmalcolm said:

So why did you feel that it was necessary to mention the possibility of someone coming for your guns?  I do understand that it is a reflex for some people to bring that topic up. 

Freedom, did I say guns, I think I said weapons. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sorry but this is all nonsense. And honestly this- and quite a few of your arguments in this thread- are right wing talking points. Fine, you are entitled to believe them but don't present them as anything other than that.

As to the particular point I left highlighted here- Covid is what killed them. Yes they may have had COPD or some other respiratory disease but they were living fine until they caught Covid and it finished them off. Similar to someone having HIV and then getting a cold and dying. It wasn't the cold that killed them, it was HIV. 

Also, I'm glad that so many people are acting like hospitals doing this is some new thing. Of course they do this. Again- similar to the amount of people who are all of sudden super concerned about the amount of people committing suicide because they are chained to their homes. People commit suicide all year long whether we have COVID or not.

That’s ok that you have that feeling, I think most of these numbers are bull. 

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry I can’t keep up, is covid not actually killing people or is it killing people because Bill Gates wanted to reduce the population?

People don’t usually die from only one thing.  Yes, most people that die from covid have underlying conditions, but most of them were living just fine until they got covid.  And conditions like high blood pressure and obesity are some of the most common underlying conditions, but they are petty common overall.

Would some of the people that died from covid have died next year?  Maybe, but that still doesn’t change the fact that the country has had 200k excess deaths this year (https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/09/01/comorbidities-and-coronavirus-deaths-cdc/) Sure, maybe a handful of deaths listed covid but shouldn’t have.  But there have also been at home deaths not included in the totals that likely were covid, so I’m of the belief that the ~200k is pretty close.

If Andy Reid gets covid and died, was he just going to die anyway?

I know you don’t. 

6 hours ago, Kent said:

Not going to lose my freedom. Never said covid is worst then the flu, I said covid is real, but I don’t think it’s as bad as they say it is , I wear a mask only when going into someone’s business, I don’t want to see them hit with a fine , 

i never said anything about guns l I said weapons , as for Vaccines I pray you feel the same , I don’t know what In them, do you?  

Now I’ve said how I feel about this mandemic. 

Now back to ff 

Thanks. 

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

i never said anything about guns l I said weapons 

Very true.  What non-gun weapons (with a handle side) do you possess that "they' might want?  Some jewel encrusted swords?

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Very true.  What non-gun weapons (with a handle side) do you possess that "they' might want?  Some jewel encrusted swords?

Nope I said what I needed to say, it’s back to ff.  

After they sort out all the fake positives they will play on as scheduled. Shame they have to deal with bogus results every week for perfectly healthy people.

I’d even wager heavy that Cam, who is positive but “asymptomatic” is perfectly fine and doesn’t have Covid at all.

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

After they sort out all the fake positives they will play on as scheduled. Shame they have to deal with bogus results every week for perfectly healthy people.

I’d even wager heavy that Cam, who is positive but “asymptomatic” is perfectly fine and doesn’t have Covid at all.

Do you not think that they’re retesting multiple times for any positive test like Cam?  You and Weepaws should hang out and trade conspiracy theories sometime. 

38 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Do you not think that they’re retesting multiple times for any positive test like Cam?  You and Weepaws should hang out and trade conspiracy theories sometime. 

No conspiracy theories. 

Have there been false positives? 

Darn it I couldn’t resist to help those indeed of the truth.  

Ok now let’s just keep it to ff. 

Thanks. 

11 hours ago, tanatastic said:

I can't tell if these are joke posts. Because nobody can be serious with a post like that this far into the pandemic.  

How can anyone not understand how this works by now?  Willful denial?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

This.  It does remind me a lot of what happened in MLB though.  The Marlins and Cardinals (like the Titans) had legit outbreaks, but I believe most of the others were one-offs where 1 maybe 2 guys tested positive and did include some false positives.

3 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Real questions of forfeit are gonna be asked now.