Sign in to follow this  
bill billy

Trade time

So I'm 1-2 right now coming off my first win. A lot of my players did really good this week and I want to try and ship them off for more reliable players. I'm thinking of trading Julio, juju, Gurley for Golladay, Montgomery, Josh Jacobs since a couple of them had a bad week, or switching josh jacobs for CEH if he's interested in trading him. Do you think offering someone like Darrel Henderson might be more appetizing? Let me know what you think. Rest of my team for context:

Qb: Josh Allen

Rbs: Aaron Jones, James Conner, Gurley, Akers, Henderson, Freeman

Wrs: Julio, Juju, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Ceedee Lamb

Te: Higbee

I definitely think it's worth trying to trade Henderson right now after a couple of big weeks. That backfield could be a mess when Akers is back. Don't think anyone's going to trade you a top level RB for him though.

I'd take a look at guys like Mixon and Drake whose owners might have grown a bit infuriated as they're bound to bounce back soon. Could always try Henderson and a WR or chuck in Higbee and see if someone will bite.

I don't think you're getting Golladay right now, the time to trade for him was when he was injured.

Everyone has their own ideas about player values, so speculative "Who Should I Trade and Who Should I Target" questions are pretty meaningless (you should trade Brian Hill for Davante Adams, of course).  Explore your options for players you want with your teammates, and when you want to evaluate an offer on the table, come see us.

6 hours ago, bill billy said:

So I'm 1-2 right now coming off my first win. A lot of my players did really good this week and I want to try and ship them off for more reliable players. I'm thinking of trading Julio, juju, Gurley for Golladay, Montgomery, Josh Jacobs since a couple of them had a bad week, or switching josh jacobs for CEH if he's interested in trading him. Do you think offering someone like Darrel Henderson might be more appetizing? Let me know what you think. Rest of my team for context:

Qb: Josh Allen

Rbs: Aaron Jones, James Conner, Gurley, Akers, Henderson, Freeman

Wrs: Julio, Juju, TY Hilton, AJ Green, Ceedee Lamb

Te: Higbee

Don’t give up to much, is this a ppr? 

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Everyone has their own ideas about player values, so speculative "Who Should I Trade and Who Should I Target" questions are pretty meaningless (you should trade Brian Hill for Davante Adams, of course).  Explore your options for players you want with your teammates, and when you want to evaluate an offer on the table, come see us.

I literally said the said I was thinking of offering. I was asking if you thought I would get the better end. I never asked who I should trade for.

2 hours ago, bill billy said:

I literally said the said I was thinking of offering. I was asking if you thought I would get the better end. I never asked who I should trade for.

Careful. If you upset him and cause a hissy fit he'll say mean things to you. And don't even think about posting on the wrong forum. That's demerits for sure.