Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Pre debate shenanigans

I get the break thing, but why not allow a check for earpieces?

Anyone with any brain at all (not FBG), would raise a red flag immediately if a camp doesn't want to get checked for ear pieces...  If the roles were reversed, the MSM/Democrats would be screaming bloody murder...

But I would think that in this case and ear piece won't work anyway, it would hurt Biden more than helping him because he would have to pause and stutter his way along (more than he does now), to hear the answer that he should be giving...

But no breaks...  Have Biden wear his Depends for his potty breaks...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What are they hiding if there is nothing to hide? 

I heard Biden is worried about that joke adults used to play on kids where they look into their ear and say they can see through to the other side

• Haha 3

One thing for sure in this debate, Trump needs to come off Presidential and not like a bully or sore loser or anything like that...  Though it won't matter in the MSM mind...

7 minutes ago, posty said:

But I would think that in this case and ear piece won't work anyway, it would hurt Biden more than helping him because he would have to pause and stutter his way along (more than he does now), to hear the answer that he should be giving...

Come on now.  He's not senile, he's got a speech problem just like King George VI in "The King's Speech".  He's very brave. 

4 minutes ago, posty said:

One thing for sure in this debate, Trump needs to come off Presidential and not like a bully or sore loser or anything like that...  Though it won't matter in the MSM mind...

I don't think that's going to happen, haha. Not his style.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Agreed.  It's not like anyone is going to make a decision based on his manner tonight after 4 years of OMB being forced down their throats.  He needs to destroy Sleepy Joe.  If he dies, he dies.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I know it won't happen, but I am holding out some hope that he could do that at a time where it should be done...

Just now, posty said:

I know it won't happen, but I am holding out some hope that he could do that at a time where it should be done...

Trump is going to kill it tonight. He needs to get angry joe all worked up while remaining calm and collective.

I find looking calm while pointing out how worked up the other person drives them nuts. Think telling a women to calm down.

• Like 1

Does Vegas have any prop bets on whether Biden challenges Trump to some kind of physical contest to prove his fitness? 

42 minutes ago, posty said:

That could go a very long way with voters.  I'm not sure Trump would do it though.

So I assume Biden wont be in the same room as Trump cause otherwise, he's walking over to Biden and pointing out the ear piece.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That could go a very long way with voters.  I'm not sure Trump would do it though.

All he needs to do is convince the people who make the decision on who is POTUS (independents). Trump has his base locked up.  Biden has the retard vote locked up. Independents decide who wins and I'm voting Trump.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What are they hiding if there is nothing to hide? 

Exactly.  It's like, if you say you're going to release your taxes and then refuse to.  If you have nothing to hide then just release them like you said you would.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

So I assume Biden wont be in the same room as Trump cause otherwise, he's walking over to Biden and pointing out the ear piece.

Trump just needs to walk up and shake his hand - while wearing a mask so that Biden doesn't die, of course. He can then take a look in his ears.  If Biden refuses to shake hands he'll look like a d0uche. 

15 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Trump is going to kill it tonight. He needs to get angry joe all worked up while remaining calm and collective.

I find looking calm while pointing out how worked up the other person drives them nuts. Think telling a women to calm down.

"Low energy Joe" or something like that will be stated.

46 minutes ago, posty said:

Trump needs to end Biden tonight. There are people already voting, there are morons who actually think Biden is mentally fit.

Trump needs to attack, attack, attack until Biden shites himself, starts crying, strokes out, and/or tries to kill Trump.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Probably not, but as I said before, as a Republican (not necessarily a Trump supporter), one can hold out hope...

To be honest, I think it would be awesome if both Biden and Trump are on their A+ game and there is a legit debate without name calling, etc...

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Trump just needs to walk up and shake his hand - while wearing a mask so that Biden doesn't die, of course. He can then take a look in his ears.  If Biden refuses to shake hands he'll look like a d0uche. 

So it is live on a stage both of them?

Biden is gonna sh1t himself and collapse. Harris will be back stage and ready, running to the stage and kicking Joe's dead legs out of the way of her podium. "In the 1st 50 days, my administration..." "Get this dead fossil outta my way"

I used to be able to run the one liners over at Antifaguys but now all my content would be an insta ban as they would be "offended".

Just now, Goggins said:

Trump needs to end Biden tonight. There are people already voting, there are morons who actually think Biden is mentally fit.

This is the one problem with early voting, though I doubt the earlier voters would change their minds if Biden comes out and actually does worse than Terri Schiavo could do...

Just now, posty said:

Probably not, but as I said before, as a Republican (not necessarily a Trump supporter), one can hold out hope...

To be honest, I think it would be awesome if both Biden and Trump are on their A+ game and there is a legit debate without name calling, etc...

I think the odds are extremely low that it happens.  Biden will most likely sound like a moron and forget what he's talking about while Trump will be an ass and also sounding like a moron.  Should be entertainment gold.  SNL will have material for a long time.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

So it is live on a stage both of them?

Biden is gonna sh1t himself and collapse. Harris will be back stage and ready, running to the stage and kicking Joe's dead legs out of the way of her podium. "In the 1st 50 days, my administration..."

I used to be able to run the one liners over at Antifaguys but now all my content would be an insta ban as they would be "offended".

I honestly don't know if they managed to drag Joe out of his basement for this.  :dunno:

Anybody know the answer? 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think the odds are extremely low that it happens.  Biden will most likely sound like a moron and forget what he's talking about while Trump will be an ass and also sounding like a moron.  Should be entertainment gold.  SNL will have material for a long time.

They have got to be loving it.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah this is definitely the very likely events...

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

I honestly don't know if they managed to drag Joe out of his basement for this.  :dunno:

Anybody know the answer? 

Yes it's live on stage in Cleveland, with about 100 people in the audience.  No hand shakes because of the Covid.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Actually it would hurt Trump. I think Trump's political instincts are too good to allow him to make that mistake.  I mean, if voters wanted a genteel leader, they had their choice of 16 other republicans in 2016.  Trump was picked by voters from the field of 17 because he is a fighter.  Asking Trump to be kind instead of a fighter in this arena pretty much misses the entire point of his existence and presidency and why he won 4 years ago.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DonS said:

Anybody know the answer? 

Weekend at Bernie's style. 

8 minutes ago, riversco said:

Actually it would hurt Trump. I think Trump's political instincts are too good to allow him to make that mistake.  I mean, if voters wanted a genteel leader, they had their choice of 16 other republicans in 2016.  Trump was picked by voters from the field of 17 because he is a fighter.  Asking Trump to be kind instead of a fighter in this arena pretty much misses the entire point of his existence and presidency and why he won 4 years ago.

No one wants a pvssy to lead them

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Trump needs to attack, attack, attack until Biden shites himself, starts crying, strokes out, and/or tries to kill Trump.

This is why the Biden team wants the ear pieces.  They want to be able to mute anything that isn't coming from the moderator(s).  This way, when Trump digs into Biden, Biden just stands there and smiles (looking like he's taking the high road), when he actually just can't hear what Trump is saying.

32 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No one wants a pvssy to lead them

Trump is basically running against people like Steven Colbert.  Colbert is insane, irreverent, and borderline violent in his dialogue.  If the media wants to front him, the natural response from voters is to elect Trump.  I would go as far as to say if Colbert didn't have a TV show, Trump would not be president today.  Trump is a reaction against that gutter politics.

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Yes it's live on stage in Cleveland, with about 100 people in the audience.  No hand shakes because of the Covid.

Live on stage together.

A few things they managed to agree on-

No mask

No handshake/ no elbow bump

Trump on the right- Biden on the left.

The calls for drug testing/ earpiece checks/ and breaks every 30 minutes made me chuckle.