Three weeks of the NFL has finished... All honesty, how much have you watched...

I probably watched about a total of 20 plays the first three weeks and maybe about five minutes of NFL GameDay on NFL Network...  I think most of the plays I watched were from the Redskins game this past week to watch Haskins be awful...

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

Red zone all three weeks

This.  I play fantasy and bet on games.  I like to watch.  Fortunately, the NFL hasn't put this SJW BLM stuff in my face.  I don't even notice any names on helmets or writing in the end zone about it.  It's been pretty much the same as previous years. I can live with that.

• Haha 1

About half of each game. Just enough to confirm that the Eagles suck this year.

I missed the first two Bears games because I was busy but was able to watch some of a game each day one was on.  Watch the entire Bears game Sunday along with the afternoon game and night game.  Also watched the game last night until I fell asleep.

If you don't watch the very beginning of games you will most likely never see or hear of any political stuff, just football as usual.

I've watched more football this season in 3 weeks than the last 3 years combined.

The Burn Loot Murder propaganda did not meet expectations, was barely noticeable. If I were a domestic terrorist or cucked white male I'd be pissed.

I have watched 1 play...sorta on accident. My dad stopped over week 1 and turned the Packer game on. I looked at the tv and saw 1 play. I told him he could finish watching the game, but that it would not be on any of my tv’s the rest of the season. He hasn’t come over during a Packer game since and I haven’t turned a game on.

I’d say I’m watching about 40 pct of my usual.  I think I have seen about two series of the Sunday night games so far. Can’t stand any announcers anymore. I recorded last nights game and fast forwarded  through everything. 

I have not watched a down of the NFL. I have watched quite a bit of college football. 

various bits and pieces equaling probably like 2.5 games in total. not even doing it on purpose because of the wokeness....it just kinda sucks to me anymore and have other sh;t to do.

I'm a Giant fan and I'm sorry to say I've watched all three games.

:(

I DVR'd the games though.

39 minutes ago, HTH said:

I'm a Giant fan and I'm sorry to say I've watched all three games.

:(

I DVR'd the games though.

Last Sunday was the lowest I have ever felt as a Giants fan since I can remember.  I don’t like a single player on the team right now. Getty has to go. I guess I have to give Judge some time but the whole making them run laps thing is bush league. Mara has to hire a football man to make the next GM decision. He really needs to get out of the way. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've watched about 8 hours

1 full Cowboy Game and some bits and pieces of others

I have not tuned in myself.   It was on at a bar i stopped at and i caught bits and pieces of less than  one quarter .

6 hours ago, Strike said:

This.  I play fantasy 

This. I've watched every minute on Red Zone so far and most of the Thursday / Sunday night / Monday night games. 
For me, it's a welcome return to somewhat normalcy. 

As an added bonus, I'm 0-3 in my main money league. :cry:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I used hack streaming site to watch Tampa... and RedZone.

I hack stream all sports I want to watch now.  No ratings from me. I will throw my money at UFC on a good card. Not a dime or a rating view on NFL or NBA. 

I've watched every game.  I've also been logging into different streaming accounts to stream even more.  I'm very proud of them for standing up for social justice.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I've watched every game.  I've also been logging into different streaming accounts to stream even more.  I'm very proud of them for standing up for social justice.

Mebbe so, but you're nobody

I did not watch the Saints and Packers. Besides that I have watched all of every time slot for football. If the bears are done or its not an isolation game, I watch red zone.

I saw the headlines about the Lions blowing the first game against the Bears, Getting blown out in the second game and then winning the third. I also saw the headlines about the NFC East being 2-9 so far. 

Kansas City beat Houston and the fans booed woke BS. Tom Brady sucks in Tampa, Cam Newton sucks in New England, A lot of criminal worshipers got hurt in week two, and that’s about all I know. 

Pretty much the same as usual...the Pats games, and portions of the other ones. I caught most of this week's Sun night game, but Mon night was Stanley Cup for me.

So, business as usual for me. I can tune out the woke crap, not that there's a ton of it during the broadcasts.

Well, I was looking forward to the season. Still, haven’t watched much. Moved into a new house in March and and living with indoor antenna. Can’t get the Thursday Night games. Week 1 Monday night- wanted to see the Titans but don’t get ESPN. NBC is hit or miss so I don’t get many Sunday night games. I’m not paying for cable just to catch 3 games a week.

I’ve been working weekends so I’ve tried to catch the Sunday afternoon games. Usually get in a nap before the game is over.  

I’ve watched the Falcons lose.

Way more than I thought I would. I watch everything on DVR at double speed and I rewind for scores. I have watched more TB games than NE