Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

Joe: The Green New Deal will pay for itself.

Mod: Are you for the GND?

Joe: No.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Moving all my money into stable value funds tomorrow morning.  It’s obvious what is going on here...  Biden is winning this election and the economy is going to be screwed.

I'm retired moving all mine out of the market and buying gold. Safer.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I was counting on Trump pummeling Biden in these three debates and it didn't happen the first time. 

This debate is meaningless 

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Moving all my money into stable value funds tomorrow morning.  It’s obvious what is going on here...  Biden is winning this election and the economy is going to be screwed.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Aside from the horrible moderation Trump came on way too strong tonight.  He attacked way too much and didn’t offer enough solutions.  I’ll be shocked if he wins this election.

Pretty much sums up the night 

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Wallace's questions seem to favor Biden imo.  Keeps asking Trump why he said or does something but does not do the same to Biden.  He asks what he will do.  Does not call him out on things like ANTIFA is an dea and not an organization.  Biden has not had to choose between the left or center.

You sir are paying attention.  👍

I think Wallace did a fine job moderating other than a couple of things..... just horrible on the Hunter Biden issue and not calling out Joe's lying. Joe lies his ass off.

What Wallace got right is asking tough questions to both sides, but he didn't hold their feet to the fire.

Trump has the truth on his side but didn't explain his positions properly. Constant whiffs.

Wallace is horrible on this mail in ballot right.... Trump has the whole thing right on the mail in ballot.

Trump won’t get my vote because he won’t speak against white supremacists when asked specifically to do so tonight.  
It was a missed opportunity. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Aside from the horrible moderation Trump came on way too strong tonight.  He attacked way too much and didn’t offer enough solutions.  I’ll be shocked if he wins this election.

I am afraid you are right.  People's perception of Trump as a loudmouth and bully is being confirmed by Trump himself.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Wallace, bruh.... This is not a good look...

Tough job, but still agree.  

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Trump won’t get my vote because he won’t speak against white supremacists when asked specifically to do so tonight.  

:lol:

Just now, peenie said:

Trump whiffed. Totally. He's been lied about on this issue constantly but he had his chance to clarify that today and he didn't.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Jesus...

:doh:

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't disagree, but, he has disavowed them in the past.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Not a good night for Trump. I was expecting a massacre, but I think Biden came out on top. 

^^^^
This

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

:lol:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Trump whiffed. Totally. He's been lied about on this issue constantly but he had his chance to clarify that today and he didn't.

Wtf lmao

Election will be a chit show, Trump is right. Little old ladies counting millions of paper ballots and more rolling in by the day for weeks? We ain’t getting a winner announced til the new year.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Wallace's questions seem to favor Biden imo.  Keeps asking Trump why he said or does something but does not do the same to Biden.  He asks what he will do.  Does not call him out on things like ANTIFA is an dea and not an organization.  Biden has not had to choose between the left or center.

This

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Wtf lmao

Biden lied about Trump's "good people on all sides" comment, just as the media has all year, and Trump  ... did nothing..... whiff.... stood there and did nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Biden lied about Trump's "good people on all sides" comment, just as the media has all year, and Trump  ... did nothing..... whiff.... stood there and did nothing.

Epic

Did either condemn BLM?

Melania looked really pretty. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Old School said:

Bad things happen in Philadelphia 

Me and my wife laughed. :lol:

What a total shiit show. The only person who came off well was Wallace. I’d vote for him over the other two.

Just now, MDC said:

Me and my wife laughed. :lol:

What a total shiit show. The only person who came off well was Wallace. I’d vote for him over the other two.

Wallace is a hoe.

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

He tried but Wallace kept interrupting him.  Trump said Sure what group are you talking about?  Then Wallace went to something else.