Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

Smart people know Biden lied about everything and that Trump was correct on what he was saying. But Trump came out too aggressive on a constant basis. He was too pissed at the idiot Biden. 

1 minute ago, DexterM1776 said:

Trump destroyed weak biden and it wasn't even close.

I’ll still probably vote for Trump but you are a nutcase.  

• Haha 1

Just now, DexterM1776 said:

Wallace is a hoe.

So are the other 2. 

2 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Trump destroyed weak biden and it wasn't even close.

To his base, he was a hero.  To undecided voters, a zero.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Which is all that really matters 

• Thanks 2

Just now, DexterM1776 said:

Dude you're a smart guy he's made your boogie man clear over and over again. And I mean over and and over and over and over and over again.

Wtf are you even talking about. Jesus I thought you were kinda smart but no. You're just another idiot.

We've been over this many times in this forum. Trump has and does call out the racists on the right. Trump for his part has singled out the neonazis and KKK by name three times in the speech he gave about Charlottsville as who he was NOT defending with the "good people on both sides" comment.. I know because I timestamp all three and whenever the liberals on this forum bring up the BS, I slam them on the head and they slink in a hole rather than comment on my posts the issue.  Really, I'm the one that defends Trump the most vigorously on this. Better than Trump himself.  They lie about Turmp's comments constantly. Biden brought it up again. It was Trump's opportunity to grab the snake by the head and kill it. He let it slide. Unbelievable. He's just letting then tar him with this and I don't know why. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Biden:  C

Trump: D

Wallace: F

Nobody shined.

Trump could not throw Biden off.  I was hoping for the "Play your radio or record player" moment and it never came.   Biden looked more coherent than I expected.  Trump tried hard to throw him off but just came on too strong.  I do not think either one changed many minds tonight.   I hoped people would look at Biden and say I can not vote for that but ...

Ya, Wallace isn't biased AT ALL. :lol: That was a massive sh!t show that changed nobodies mind on who they are voting for. There ARE going to be ALL TIME riots with this election. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And same for Biden.

There shouldn’t be too many undecided voters out there, which goes to 90’s point earlier. The debate doesn’t mean much. You are either voting for Trump based on policy or for Biden based on feelings.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Me and my wife laughed. :lol:

What a total shiit show. The only person who came off well was Wallace. I’d vote for him over the other two.

Well that’s an interesting take.  You don’t think he over moderated?  Maybe just a tad? 😆

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Are there really that many undecided voters still out there?

im gonna be honest..thought biden did better than thought. and trump worse. could have destroyed him but missed. dems are still so retarded so who cares. also the bias opinions on post debate are laughable

van jones just ranted like a complete clown on cnn. had to turn the channel since it was totally racist rant against white people.

Biden did not look as lost as I thought but he looked meek against the constant barrage of attacks by Trump. He refusal to talk about packing the court showed his true intent if he wins. 

8 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

He tried but Wallace kept interrupting him.  Trump said Sure what group are you talking about?  Then Wallace went to something else.

And then Wallace forgot to ask Biden the same question and instead lobbed him a softball.  Wallace was beyond bad tonight.  And that is my objective side talking.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

I dunno.  There's gotta be some.  But, this election is extremely polarizing.  Trump missed many opportunities to hammer Biden on lies if he wasn't so unhinged.

This debate is the epitome of what the country has become. These 2 should be up there throwing haymakers, not having someone ask questions and being as nice as possible. Let’s get the shitt on the table. Let’s debate about policy and let the people decide whose policy they feel is best. These things are a joke.

They never called Biden out on no press conferences.  I do not think it was mentioned.

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Biden did not look as lost as I thought but he looked meek against the constant barrage of attacks by Trump. He refusal to talk about packing the court showed his true intent if he wins. 

Yes, exactly.  If Trump was more surgical, he coulda really ripped Biden on some lies and missteps.

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Trump missed so many opportunities. He didn't even bring this up at all. If not for Chris Wallace, Biden would have gotten away with not touching it.

Just rant and blovate and interrupt.

One of many haymakers to Biden's nose that Trump should have delivered but didn't take and the moment passed loudly but unproductively.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

There are.  And they will decide the election.  They broke late for Trump in 2016, particularly in the Rust Belt, because he made a compelling case about bring jobs back through better trade deals and reducing the influx of illegal immigrants.  Contrary to popular belief Trump had a very solid, positive message in 2016, and that’s why he won.  He doesn’t have a positive message in 2020, which is why he will lose.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Trump missed so many opportunities. He didn't even bring this up it was Chris Wallace, otherwise Biden would have gotten away with not touching it.

Just rant and blovate and interrupt.

One of many haymakers to Biden's nose that Trump should have delivered but didn't take and the moment passed loudly but unproductively.

Also he missed out on this 'Antifa is an idea....not an organization." That is the same type of white supremacist's lone wolf bullshit that neo nazis used in order to incite violence and then step back and claim it was not them. If it is loosely enough formed it's not really a group right? It just a club....that likes to burn shittt down."

Biden just doesn’t seem mentally fit for office. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

CNN is making up some racist fantasies out of this....this the norm over there?

Yep. Thats the script they are going with. They think it is their best chance.

7 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Also he missed out on this 'Antifa is an idea....not an organization." That is the same type of white supremacist's lone wolf bullshit that neo nazis used in order to incite violence and then step back and claim it was not them. If it is loosely enough formed it's not really a group right? It just a club....that likes to burn shittt down."

:wall:

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Biden is the Manchurian Candidate- the “party” had everyone else drop out and endorse him. His platform is not his own- it is what the party gives him.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I can't watch debates.  I just don't have the stamina. 

You are mentally weak. No stamina involved. Can't handle confrontation and no shame in that. Step aside and let me and people like me deal with it.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

I agree. Don lies much faster and at a higher volume.

• Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, peenie said:

Trump won’t get my vote because he won’t speak against white supremacists when asked specifically to do so tonight.  
It was a missed opportunity. 

proud boys aren't white supremacists

• Like 1

Biden - “I AM the Democratic Party”

Wallace - “Why don’t you call the Mayor of Portland and BLM and tell them to knock it off?”

Biden - “I am not an elected official”

Wallace - no follow up.

• Like 1

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Biden - “I AM the Democratic Party”

Wallace - “Why don’t you call the Mayor of Portland and BLM and tell them to knock it off?”

Biden - “I am not an elected official”

Wallace - no follow up.

Yep. Every time

25 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Biden looked terrible. His answers consisted of "Trump killed people, that's not true" He's a clown 

Trump made a big mistake going after Hunter so strongly.  Americans don’t care about scandals. They just don’t.  He put a father in the position of having to defend his son - which is not a winning strategy.  I’m sure Trump’s advisors have been telling him to drop it, but he keeps coming back to it.  Big misread by Trump.

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Biden looked terrible. His answers consisted of "Trump killed people, that's not true" He's a clown 

Someone used 'meek' earlier and that's a good word. But he had no Biden moments and he was able to string together coherent paragraphs for his two allotted minutes without a teleprompter. He also held his composure while Trump was interrupting and landing his glancing blows and pot shots that made himself look foolish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Trump made a big mistake going after Hunter so strongly.  Americans don’t care about scandals. They just don’t.  He put a father in the position of having to defend his son - which is not a winning strategy.  I’m sure Trump’s advisors have been telling him to drop it, but he keeps coming back to it.  Big misread by Trump.

yea. i just dont care. I assume all the kids of powerful people have that type of deal. 

1 hour ago, Old School said:

It’s a lie- my son didn’t get kicked out of the military for drug use

And then in the next sentence "so my son had a drug problem" 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

Someone used 'meek' earlier and that's a good word. But he had no Biden moments and he was able to string together coherent paragraphs for his two allotted minutes without a teleprompter. He also held his composure while Trump was interrupting and landing his glancing blows and pot shots that made himself look foolish.

Bidens bar was LOOOOOOOW, Trumps was HIGH. Trump lost if that's what you want to go with.