Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

I just took a look at AntifaGuys. Stumbled across a christians and Trump thread. No surprise the bible beater Joe Bryant supports abortion and pedophilia. Dude is going straight to hell.

44 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I just took a look at AntifaGuys. Stumbled across a christians and Trump thread. No surprise the bible beater Joe Bryant supports abortion and pedophilia. Dude is going straight to hell.

Christian teachings are very different from the moral base of modern America. 

The foundational core of Christianity is that:

1.  If you create a society of loving, caring people that are humble instead of confident and do not gossip, you will create heaven on Earth.
2.  If you create a society of confident gossips, you will create hell on Earth.

I mean the 9th commandment is don't gossip.  Literally, you gossip, you go to hell.  No questions asked.  It is THAT core to Christianity.  Even the pope issued a major statement on this recently, saying gossip is a plague worse than COVID.

And then when it comes to confidence, the Bible repeats itself like a billion times that confidence is outright EVIL.  Just about every story in the Old Testament is exactly the same.  A society grows confident and indulgent and sinful, God picks out an extremely humble man that has NO confidence at all and says "THIS is my prophet!  Follows THIS guy!" Then society doesn't listen and gets destroyed.  In the New Testament, Jesus noticeably lacked confidence, always humble, even begging to be released from his mission to die for our sins.  His 12 Apostles noticeably lacked confidence.  Jesus even pointed it out, saying they would all either betray him or forsake him.   The only major character that held confidence as a virtue was Satan.  He implored Eve to eat the apple, telling her to be confident in herself, do for her, grab that apple, eat it, and be strong.   Satan confronted Jesus in the desert as he meditated alone.  Satan told Jesus basically to be a man, grow up, turn the stones to bread and the sand to water, be a REAL god and feed the people.  Jesus told him to fock off.

Its been extremely noticeable in the past 50 years that we've totally shifted as a culture towards fully embracing the ideas that confidence is a good thing and gossip is a good thing.  Once we did that, America started going downhill SUPER fast.

42 minutes ago, Goggins said:

There was a day when a Christian (or anyone with an ounce of morals) could reconcile the right to choose with their religion.  Because years ago abortions were almost always done prior to the third trimester, and at a time when medical technology didn’t exist to allow fetuses to be viable at the point of abortion.  In that sense you really weren’t killing an independent being.  But two things have happened since then.  One - deplorable Democrats have enacted laws allowing for late term abortions.  And two - medical technology has advanced to the point where babies can live outside the womb much earlier.  In short - a lot of abortions today are murder by just about any moral standard.  A life is being terminated - a life that could be sustained outside of the womb.  I don’t know how anyone with a brain or a heart could support the abortion laws in place today.  And Joetard is a phony - through and through.  He needs to just come out of the closet, stop pretending, and own what he is - a flaming Liberal.

3 hours ago, mobb_deep said:

Yah, I dunno. For me personally, I don’t think it really matters who is more to blame than the other. I want to hear them both be denounced and really looking for a unifying message all together. All of this polarization and anger from both sides is just poisoning all of us.

Nice to see you around again. 

• Like 1

This is what I observed. 

The President came out swinging.  But from the opening bell, it was just a constant repeat of Chris Wallace declaring any punches or jabs that hit as below the belt and would then set Trump up against the ropes for Biden.  Starting with the first question Wallace tried to steer the question in a specific direction to put Trump on the ropes, but before that could happen, Trump tried to answer.  But Wallace did not have him backed up far enough so Wallace said "Would you let me finish the question?"  Each and every question started with putting the President in a place to defend himself, even sometimes demanding he stay against the rope while accusing the President of being uncaring about deaths and economic destruction from Corona Virus, racists, pro-climate change and pro-crime.  Wallace would demand Trump to stay in the ring where he placed him to be pummeled.  But Biden could only muster a flatly defiant response.  So sometimes Wallace would slap the champ around and demand he answer if America is racist or if Trump thought Climate Change was real or to denounce organizations declared as white-supremists by the corrupt and ultra liberal SPLC.. 

Biden was often left off the hook for not answer questions.  Biden freely replayed false CNN news sound bites without any pushback.  Sometimes Biden was even coached answers on his Clean Energy initiatives and response to riots.

Unfortunately the judges call it a split decision.  

If not for the bias from Wallace the president would have won the fight on points.  At one point Trump scored a knock-down.  Biden pushed Trump by bring up his son Beau Biden and declaring that he was a hero referring to a CNN story from 2016 election that tried to make Trump look anti-service.  And that is when Trump pushed Biden back and scored a knockdown by bringing up Hunter Biden, getting Biden to admit Hunter had a drug problem but was working on it.  Biden quickly tried to reverse with saying he could talk about the Trump children, but said he was not there to do that.  Trump tired to push Biden again on the millions of dollars paid to Hunter Biden for which there was no known explanation,  but the Wallace stepped in quickly to prevent another knockdown and declared the other knockdown the result of a below the belt punch.

• Thanks 1

I invited my wife to watch it with me and I’m glad she didn’t want to because it was a sh*t show.

Did Wallace replace Biden on the ticket. Despite it being two in one Trump still won soundly.

I expect the candidates to stretch the truth and lie.

I was shocked Wallace would lie and attack Trump.

Why are they allowed to carry on with the Charlottesville lie ? Wallace is a hack, if he had any spine and integrity he would have put that lie to rest, instead he enabled its continuation.  

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Neither candidate brought any convincing content last night. I give Biden the win based on Trump's interruptions.

Yeah, pretty much this

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Why are they allowed to carry on with the Charlottesville lie ? Wallace is a hack, if he had any spine and integrity he would have put that lie to rest, instead he enabled its continuation.  

Exactly. 
I yelled at the TV one time last night. It was when Wallace asked him to denounce KKK and white supremacy. While an inappropriate question continuing a false narrative, I yelled “JUST DENOUNCE THEM”. What damage would that do? Nothing, and it puts the 3 year lie to rest. 
Instead, he wavered and eventually said “what group”. Wallace brings up the Proud Boys, which is like 1/1000 the problem that Antifa is (WTF). But Trump said stand down and stand by. I don’t know why he thought that would help him. What’s that group going to do, vote for Biden. 

• Like 1

All of you are reacting too fast, too hard.   Remember that almost every sitting president in the last 30 yrs "lost" the 1st debate.    Remember Obama getting his sh!t pushed in during the 1st debate with Romney?   How'd that work out?    Trump was too over the top but I think longer term it will sink in that Biden refused to answer important questions and was muddled in his presentations of his positions.    I think the "I've accomplished more in 47 months than you did in 47 yrs" line will resonate and I guarantee you will hear that one again.    

While Trump could have done better, he now has a much better feeling for Biden and they can work on honing in on target selection for the next debates.   Biden on the other hand - what did he learn from this?   Where is he going to improve his message?    How is he going to get better for the next 2 debates?    I think what you will see is Biden will be about the same for the next 2 debates and Trump will improve.   Trump has the better road map now.    And if that happens, there will be a couple of knockout blows that may leave Biden on the canvas, looking for his mouthpiece while the moderator counts to 10. . .

It was just a hot mess all the way around. All Biden had to do was not say something that made people wonder about his mental health. That's a pretty low bar. Trump would have been better off letting him talk and say something stupid. I understand Trump was trying to make that happen by rattling Biden, but he would have been better off letting Biden do it to himself.

10 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

It was just a hot mess all the way around. All Biden had to do was not say something that made people wonder about his mental health. That's a pretty low bar. Trump would have been better off letting him talk and say something stupid. I understand Trump was trying to make that happen by rattling Biden, but he would have been better off letting Biden do it to himself.

I was half expecting Biden to stand there and drool. That he was still able to put together complete sentences and talk cogently for two minutes at a time and shake off Trump's badgering and interruptions was a good look for him.

Trump had so many opportunities to slam Biden hard and mostly missed and flailed pointlessly. He had chances to set the record straight from the media narrative and failed to do so. Meanwhile, he looked like an ass. It was incredibly frustrating.

47 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Only retards and fat white women still believe the Charlottesville lie.

Today's new lie is that Trump wouldn't denounce white supremacists group Proud Boys last night.

Proud Boys president is black btw

26 minutes ago, Masshole said:

All of you are reacting too fast, too hard.   Remember that almost every sitting president in the last 30 yrs "lost" the 1st debate.    Remember Obama getting his sh!t pushed in during the 1st debate with Romney?   How'd that work out?    Trump was too over the top but I think longer term it will sink in that Biden refused to answer important questions and was muddled in his presentations of his positions.    I think the "I've accomplished more in 47 months than you did in 47 yrs" line will resonate and I guarantee you will hear that one again.    

While Trump could have done better, he now has a much better feeling for Biden and they can work on honing in on target selection for the next debates.   Biden on the other hand - what did he learn from this?   Where is he going to improve his message?    How is he going to get better for the next 2 debates?    I think what you will see is Biden will be about the same for the next 2 debates and Trump will improve.   Trump has the better road map now.    And if that happens, there will be a couple of knockout blows that may leave Biden on the canvas, looking for his mouthpiece while the moderator counts to 10. . .

That 47 months to 47 year's line was great. It got the only real pop from me last night. Everything else I expected. 2 on 1 versus Trump. Biden not answering questions. And Trump aggressively butting in.

I think Pence vs Harris next week is gonna be the only vote sway among the undecided.

You know Biden failed miserably when the best spin cnn and the deranged left can put on last night is that it was a disaster.

People expect Trump to be an arse hole. They didn't expect Biden to be a bigger arse hole calling the president of the United States a clown and a racist in a live debate on national tv, and refusing to answer every policy question.

Biden didn't stroke out as many had expected, but he didn't gain any ground from people who are making a logical decision on who to vote for.

The devil you know vs the devil you don't.

And Biden denouncing the green new deal and Medicare for all is not going to go over well with the Bernie/AOC crowd.

I suspect there will be record low turnout from Democrats.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Goggins said:

You know Biden failed miserably when the best spin cnn and the deranged left can put on last night is that it was a disaster.

People expect Trump to be an arse hole. They didn't expect Biden to be a bigger arse hole calling the president of the United States a clown and a racist in a live debate on national tv, and refusing to answer every policy question.

Biden didn't stroke out as many had expected, but he didn't gain any ground from people who are making a logical decision on who to vote for.

And Biden denouncing the green new deal and Medicare for all is not going to go over well with the Bernie/AOC crowd.

Biden looked weak frail and very non presidential.

With all the issues going in there is no way Biden can handle it. When daddy told him to shut his mouth he did excatly that. Not the kind of guy I would expect to stand up to putin, iran or even north korea.

Biden is weak.

11 minutes ago, Goggins said:

2 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Biden looked weak frail and very non presidential.

With all the issues going in there is no way Biden can handle it. When daddy told him to shut his mouth he did excatly that. Not the kind of guy I would expect to stand up to putin, iran or even north korea.

Biden is weak.

I hope you guys are right. Biden may have surpassed my expectations, but like I said, anything more than drooling and staring blankly at the imaginary donut on the ceiling above the audience surpasses my expectations. He does look weak.

Hopefully the Dems are having buyer's remorse.

21 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Only retards and fat white women still believe the Charlottesville lie.

Today's new lie is that Trump wouldn't denounce white supremacists group Proud Boys last night.

Proud Boys president is black btw

Seems so odd to see an Afro-Cubano person in a group like that.

So FFT has apparently swung even farther right then the last time I posted here, which saddens me, but for those who would like to see the debate through the eyes of the other side:

- Biden looks old.  He doesn't have dementia like Fox would have you believe with their video edits, but he looks and talks like an old man.  I get the sense that he has good answers, and knows the answers, he just struggles a bit getting his mouth to play along.  Maybe this is a lingering effect form his childhood stutter - I don't know.  I can't say I remember him speaking enough throughout his career as a comparison.

- Trump once again came across as a bully blowhard that makes things up on the fly that sound good but are not anchored in real fact of any kind.  He sounds more "there", but I don't really care.  The POTUS's job is not to be a carnival barker, it's to promote good policy, and he has none.

On the topics:

The Supreme Court

- Bottom line: in 2016, Obama had every right to appoint Garland, and Garland should be a Justice.  McConnell used his power as Senate majority leader to block the appointment.  He and the GOP know that the SCOTUS and the courts are a key chess piece in shaping US policy, and they have been playing hardball since they took power in the Senate.  It doesn't matter how INFURIATINGLY hypocritical their stance is now that the shoe is on the other foot - that's where we are.  In terms of the debate, Biden didn't even mention Garland, which was odd.  As for 'packing the courts', I personally think the Dems should also play hardball if the opportunity arises and that should be on the table.  General rules and decorum flew out the window with the Garland block.  I think it was smart for Biden to not commit on this either way.

Covid-19

- Even before the audio recordings came out, people -well, rational people- knew he didn't care about the virus' impact on the population, even less so once he realized it was mostly (at the time) impacting 'Blue States'.  He didn't want to be bothered with the work it would take to really address it.  I honestly think he believed he could somehow talk his way out of it like all of his other problems.  Unfortunately a virus won't throw up its hands and just leave out of frustration.  As heard in the debate - he really still has no plan to address it other than a vaccine.  All his eggs are in the vaccine basket, so he will say whatever he needs to to get his through the election.  Does anyone actually believe there will be a widely available vaccine by the end of the year?  Of course not.  More kick the can empty promises.  Biden at least mentioned a contingency, and a stop gap to get us through the months before the vaccine is available - fund PPE and other means of reducing the virus spread.  Trump is STILL not clear on his mask stance.  "Sure they help I guess" is about as strong as he gets.  He even jabbed at Biden for wearing a mask too much.  He again mentioned Faucci first saying not to use them before changing his position.  If he was really for masks and reducing spread he would tell people to wear them but he won't.  His contingency plan 'if any' is now herd immunity - why?  Because he doesn't have to do anything.  It's the least effort response, and that's what appeals to him, even though it would kill something like 2 million people.

- Biden missed a HUGE opportunity to call him out on his indoor rallies and THE DEATH OF HERMAIN CAIN.  Holy crap that would have been a headline maker if delivered correctly.  Whiffed.

The Economy

- Economy before the virus was good by most standards.  Those that have good paying jobs and money in the stock market were doing just fine.  The issues were in the tax policies that continue to transfer wealth to the wealthy at the expense of the general public, and the fact that many people, although technically not 'unemployed', are underemployed and trying to cobble a living together with multiple jobs.  That awesome military he loves needs to be funded, and if he and his kind can dodge the bill through evasion (legal or not), the bill still comes due.  And now that he skyrocketed the US debt with his billionaire payout, we all know the ultimate goal is to gut social security and medicare to pay for it at the expense of poor people's lives.  I want to hear the GOP have a real plan for ALL Americans to earn a decent living other than "PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSRAPS, LOSERS".  God I hate that phrase so much.

Trump's view is basically "The Chinese plague (lol) killed my economy, it's not my fault I didn't feel the need to address it."  If you believe that the virus will be gone with a vaccine and we are back to normal soon, and you are a one issue voter with your eyes on your stock portfolio - Trump is your man.

The Biden plan of his version of the Green New Deal or whatever he wants to call it?  I don't know enough about it really.  At face value it sounds at least like a plan, but in order for it to really work it has to be properly funded which won't happen unless the Dems take the senate so it's all wishful thinking.  I think if he was given senate support it could be a good and needed change, but the gov't is so broken right now it's all just a feel good hope story.

Race and Violence in our Cities

- Trump says "Joe won't say Law and Order".  Joe says "Law and Order".

- Trump says "Joe won't call out the violence in the protests".  Joe calls out violence in the protests.

- Say what you want about Trump's past racism and nods to white supremacists - he was given the opportunity to denounce them on a world stage last night, and instead he told the Proud Boys to "Step back and stand by".  Those were his words.  Now the Proud Boys are literally using that phrase as a call to arms.  They are branding it.  Nice job Trump, you really put that one to rest once and for all.

- Also more lies - Trump said something about the sheriff of Portland wanting his to send in the Nat Guard or some nonsense - there is no Sheriff of Portland.  The Chief of Police for the county that includes Portland quickly Tweeted out as much, and said that he doesn't support Trump in any way.  Womp womp.

The Integrity of the Election

Holy sh1t.  Holy f'n sh1t.  Rat's ass about the rest of the debate in perspective.  The sitting President of the Untied States is openly saying that he plans to bypass the election process and install a dictatorship, and his supporters are responding with "cool, cool'.  His big election plan is to nullify mail in ballots.

Ballots that have been legally counted with no issues since the Civil War.

Ballots that the military overseas has relied on for decades.

Ballots that have never been tampered with, like ever even though the exact same opportunities to do so have always been there.

"The Postal Service cant handle them" - Lie

"They are being dumped in rivers" - Lie

"Postal workers are selling them" - Lie

By all (all) accounts there is no, zero, ziltch, nada evidence of material mail in ballot fraud.  Never has been.  Isn't now.

And even scarier?  The head of the DOJ is also parroting these lies to set up a November coup for his Chosen One.  We are literally watching the VERY REAL scenario where the US devolves into a dictatorship, and significant portions of the electorate don't care because they either hate liberals or love money.

So who 'won' the debate?  Biden I guess since Trump sounded like a uncontrollable 5 year old all night.  But who cares.  I mean, really who cares.  These debates don't mean a damn thing for this election except to feed the media machines and Twitter discourse.  If Trump is allowed to steal this election and remain in power against the will of the people - that's it folks.  Some of you may get that Civil War you've wanted all along.  I know the Proud Boys will be ready.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I think you're dreaming on the low dem turnout. They will turn out to vote for Hitler as long as it isn't Trump.

11 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

So FFT has apparently swung even farther right then the last time I posted here, which saddens me, but for those who would like to see the debate through the eyes of the other side:

- Biden looks old.  He doesn't have dementia like Fox would have you believe with their video edits, but he looks and talks like an old man.  I get the sense that he has good answers, and knows the answers, he just struggles a bit getting his mouth to play along.  Maybe this is a lingering effect form his childhood stutter - I don't know.  I can't say I remember him speaking enough throughout his career as a comparison.

- Trump once again came across as a bully blowhard that makes things up on the fly that sound good but are not anchored in real fact of any kind.  He sounds more "there", but I don't really care.  The POTUS's job is not to be a carnival barker, it's to promote good policy, and he has none.

On the topics:

The Supreme Court

- Bottom line: in 2016, Obama had every right to appoint Garland, and Garland should be a Justice.  McConnell used his power as Senate majority leader to block the appointment.  He and the GOP know that the SCOTUS and the courts are a key chess piece in shaping US policy, and they have been playing hardball since they took power in the Senate.  It doesn't matter how INFURIATINGLY hypocritical their stance is now that the shoe is on the other foot - that's where we are.  In terms of the debate, Biden didn't even mention Garland, which was odd.  As for 'packing the courts', I personally think the Dems should also play hardball if the opportunity arises and that should be on the table.  General rules and decorum flew out the window with the Garland block.  I think it was smart for Biden to not commit on this either way.

Covid-19

- Even before the audio recordings came out, people -well, rational people- knew he didn't care about the virus' impact on the population, even less so once he realized it was mostly (at the time) impacting 'Blue States'.  He didn't want to be bothered with the work it would take to really address it.  I honestly think he believed he could somehow talk his way out of it like all of his other problems.  Unfortunately a virus won't throw up its hands and just leave out of frustration.  As heard in the debate - he really still has no plan to address it other than a vaccine.  All his eggs are in the vaccine basket, so he will say whatever he needs to to get his through the election.  Does anyone actually believe there will be a widely available vaccine by the end of the year?  Of course not.  More kick the can empty promises.  Biden at least mentioned a contingency, and a stop gap to get us through the months before the vaccine is available - fund PPE and other means of reducing the virus spread.  Trump is STILL not clear on his mask stance.  "Sure they help I guess" is about as strong as he gets.  He even jabbed at Biden for wearing a mask too much.  He again mentioned Faucci first saying not to use them before changing his position.  If he was really for masks and reducing spread he would tell people to wear them but he won't.  His contingency plan 'if any' is now herd immunity - why?  Because he doesn't have to do anything.  It's the least effort response, and that's what appeals to him, even though it would kill something like 2 million people.

- Biden missed a HUGE opportunity to call him out on his indoor rallies and THE DEATH OF HERMAIN CAIN.  Holy crap that would have been a headline maker if delivered correctly.  Whiffed.

The Economy

- Economy before the virus was good by most standards.  Those that have good paying jobs and money in the stock market were doing just fine.  The issues were in the tax policies that continue to transfer wealth to the wealthy at the expense of the general public, and the fact that many people, although technically not 'unemployed', are underemployed and trying to cobble a living together with multiple jobs.  That awesome military he loves needs to be funded, and if he and his kind can dodge the bill through evasion (legal or not), the bill still comes due.  And now that he skyrocketed the US debt with his billionaire payout, we all know the ultimate goal is to gut social security and medicare to pay for it at the expense of poor people's lives.  I want to hear the GOP have a real plan for ALL Americans to earn a decent living other than "PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSRAPS, LOSERS".  God I hate that phrase so much.

Trump's view is basically "The Chinese plague (lol) killed my economy, it's not my fault I didn't feel the need to address it."  If you believe that the virus will be gone with a vaccine and we are back to normal soon, and you are a one issue voter with your eyes on your stock portfolio - Trump is your man.

The Biden plan of his version of the Green New Deal or whatever he wants to call it?  I don't know enough about it really.  At face value it sounds at least like a plan, but in order for it to really work it has to be properly funded which won't happen unless the Dems take the senate so it's all wishful thinking.  I think if he was given senate support it could be a good and needed change, but the gov't is so broken right now it's all just a feel good hope story.

Race and Violence in our Cities

- Trump says "Joe won't say Law and Order".  Joe says "Law and Order".

- Trump says "Joe won't call out the violence in the protests".  Joe calls out violence in the protests.

- Say what you want about Trump's past racism and nods to white supremacists - he was given the opportunity to denounce them on a world stage last night, and instead he told the Proud Boys to "Step back and stand by".  Those were his words.  Now the Proud Boys are literally using that phrase as a call to arms.  They are branding it.  Nice job Trump, you really put that one to rest once and for all.

- Also more lies - Trump said something about the sheriff of Portland wanting his to send in the Nat Guard or some nonsense - there is no Sheriff of Portland.  The Chief of Police for the county that includes Portland quickly Tweeted out as much, and said that he doesn't support Trump in any way.  Womp womp.

The Integrity of the Election

Holy sh1t.  Holy f'n sh1t.  Rat's ass about the rest of the debate in perspective.  The sitting President of the Untied States is openly saying that he plans to bypass the election process and install a dictatorship, and his supporters are responding with "cool, cool'.  His big election plan is to nullify mail in ballots.

Ballots that have been legally counted with no issues since the Civil War.

Ballots that the military overseas has relied on for decades.

Ballots that have never been tampered with, like ever even though the exact same opportunities to do so have always been there.

"The Postal Service cant handle them" - Lie

"They are being dumped in rivers" - Lie

"Postal workers are selling them" - Lie

By all (all) accounts there is no, zero, ziltch, nada evidence of material mail in ballot fraud.  Never has been.  Isn't now.

And even scarier?  The head of the DOJ is also parroting these lies to set up a November coup for his Chosen One.  We are literally watching the VERY REAL scenario where the US devolves into a dictatorship, and significant portions of the electorate don't care because they either hate liberals or love money.

So who 'won' the debate?  Biden I guess since Trump sounded like a uncontrollable 5 year old all night.  But who cares.  I mean, really who cares.  These debates don't mean a damn thing for this election except to feed the media machines and Twitter discourse.  If Trump is allowed to steal this election and remain in power against the will of the people - that's it folks.  Some of you may get that Civil War you've wanted all along.  I know the Proud Boys will be ready.

Wow

8 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Wow

Yeah. Electric Mayhem doesn’t seem to know how Supreme Court appointments work. Obama did nominate Garland. The senate said no. Why do liberals hate checks and balances? It’s what separates us from most of the countries in the world and every other superpower ever. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Electric Mayhem doesn’t seem to know how Supreme Court appointments work. Obama did nominate Garland. The senate said no. Why do liberals hate checks and balances? It’s what sellers fee is from most of the countries in the world and every other superpower ever. 

yeah his completely unnecessary long-winded moronic diatribe started off at a retarded all time high with the supreme court nonsense and never recovered much from there. cool story bruh

waaaaahhhhhhhh we'll just create more scotus seats!!! can you focking imagine?

22 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

The Supreme Court

-  As for 'packing the courts', I personally think the Dems should also play hardball if the opportunity arises and that should be on the table.  General rules and decorum flew out the window with the Garland block.  I think it was smart for Biden to not commit on this either way.

If the Dems want to pack the courts they should be willing to own it.  He says the people deserve a say in choosing the SCOTUS, and whether he'd be willing to pack the court is a key piece of information to help those voting decide who should pick the next justice.  Why won't you call him out for his refusal to inform the populace of his stance on this important issue?

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

If the Dems want to pack the courts they should be willing to own it.  He says the people deserve a say in choosing the SCOTUS, and whether he'd be willing to pack the court is a key piece of information to help those voting decide who should pick the next justice.  Why won't you call him out for his refusal to inform the populace of his stance on this important issue?

Because the eternally frustrating Trump didn’t bother asking either. If Trump doesn’t care, why should EM? What a major whiff in his night of whiffs. This was my first major explosion of Trump’s pointless and meaningless answers. Chris Wallace brought it up, thank you for that Chris, we needed the issue brought up but that’s supposed to be Trump’s job, show how the Dems are nuts... phail.

And then of course, Biden dodged and it was let go at that. Moving on...

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Because the eternally frustrating Trump didn’t bother asking either. If Trump doesn’t care, why should EM? What a major whiff in his night of whiffs. This was my first major explosion of Trump’s pointless and meaningless answers. Chris Wallace brought it up, thank you for that Chris, we needed the issue brought up but that’s supposed to be Trump’s job, show how the Dems are nuts... phail.

And then of course, Biden dodged and it was let go at that. Moving on...

Ready to vote third party yet?

35 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

yeah his completely unnecessary long-winded moronic diatribe started off at a retarded all time high with the supreme court nonsense and never recovered much from there. cool story bruh

Well, I hope he’s right about the mail in ballot frauds being a lie, because that’s the only chance democrats have. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

“If Trump is allowed to steal this election” May be the most out of touch statement of them all. 

It is entertaining how both sides think the other is trying to steal the election.  Both sides can't be told different either.  Good times.

12 hours ago, Gladiators said:

This debate is the epitome of what the country has become. These 2 should be up there throwing haymakers, not having someone ask questions and being as nice as possible. Let’s get the shitt on the table. Let’s debate about policy and let the people decide whose policy they feel is best. These things are a joke.

Unfortunately that will probably be politics for the future...  Trash the other person 24/7, don't state anything about what you will want to do...

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Electric Mayhem doesn’t seem to know how Supreme Court appointments work. Obama did nominate Garland. The senate said no. Why do liberals hate checks and balances? It’s what separates us from most of the countries in the world and every other superpower ever. 

It wasn't a 'check and balance'.  It was a power grab.  Burr even told his supporters in 2016 ""And if Hillary Clinton becomes president, I am going to do everything I can do to make sure four years from now, we still got an opening on the Supreme Court."

11 hours ago, mobb_deep said:

Well, I guess I’m a pu**y. I‘m just a normal non cable news watching moderate American that wants a working government. I watch the debate because I want to hear the exchange of ideas, not a couple grandpas tit for tatting like 5 year olds. :dunno:

Yep, felt like two little kids fighting over crayons...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Unfortunately that will probably be politics for the future...  Trash the other person 24/7, don't state anything about what you will want to do...

Right. I am good, if you are not with me you are evil....

Just tiring....

44 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Hey, checks and balances, right?