Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Hi. My name is Mookz and I like eating nuts that look like little pemuses. 

They swore it would be anonymous!  😫

I haven't posted on FBG for a while and have rarely posted on there in general for months.  Today was the first time I've made multiple comments because of the debate last night and I got suspended already.  It's ridiculous how they moderate that place.

Two month, 11 day suspension for saying "And all the Trump homers think he crushed Biden.  Fools."

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I haven't posted on FBG for a while and have rarely posted on there in general for months.  Today was the first time I've made multiple comments because of the debate last night and I got suspended already.  It's ridiculous how they moderate that place.

Two month, 11 day suspension for saying "And all the Trump homers think he crushed Biden.  Fools."

I’m sure Shonuff made them aware you are a regular here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure Shonuff made them aware you are a regular here. 

I doubt it.  I don't recall them bringing up this site all that often.

• Sad 1

Months and months of violent antifa and BLM riots, you guys are pissed the President didn't denounce "white supremacy". Lmao, ok.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Months and months of violent antifa and BLM riots, you guys are pissed the President didn't denounce "white supremacy". Lmao, ok.

In order to fix the problem that causes the riots means Trump has to know acknowledge and say that a problem exists. If he denies it than there will be no fixing the problem and it will continue.

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

In order to fix the problem that causes the riots means Trump has to know acknowledge and say that a problem exists. If he denies it than there will be no fixing the problem and it will continue.

Yeah that's my point. Someone should denounce the people actually burning down and terrorizing America... which is BLM and Antifa. BLM is the problem. Trump doesn't need to appease you, you were never going to vote for him anyways.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

How can Trump fix the problem of black males refusing to comply with police officers? They won’t listen to him. Hell, Obama couldn’t even get it done.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

wow. they are completely unhinged.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s hilarious, you are the first Lib they ever suspended...congrats!

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

That’s hilarious, you are the first Lib they ever suspended...congrats!

Sacrificial lamb. They know he posts here and now they can say they they banned someone for speaking against Trump. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sacrificial lamb. They know he posts here and now they can say they they banned someone for speaking against Trump. 

Can you imagine being the guy that took the fall for Shotard? Ouch!

21 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

You are mentally weak. No stamina involved. Can't handle confrontation and no shame in that. Step aside and let me and people like me deal with it.

I meant that I have a low tolerance for BS and nonsense.  Confuse that with weak only at your peril.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No way, Serious?  Wow.  Sorry, man.

I got banned for two months too for saying "This had Weekend at Ginsburg's vibe for a couple months" in the RBG Dead thread.  By that sh#thead Clayton Gay.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I got banned for two months too for saying "This had Weekend at Ginsburg's vibe for a couple months" in the RBG Dead thread.  By that sh#thead Clayton Gay.

Not a big deal since I have rarely gone there over the last few months. More bothered I won’t be able to read any of the fantasy football stuff. Oh well.  

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That was one of the funniest posts I’ve seen in awhile. 🤣

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not a big deal since I have rarely gone there over the last few months. More bothered I won’t be able to read any of the fantasy football stuff. Oh well.  

Clear your cookies

6 hours ago, peenie said:

All they have to do is ask Trump for the National Guard. Real simple when it gets out of control. They refuse to do it. The interesting part, during the 94' LA riots Democrat leadership called in the Marine Corps when a Democrat was President. Think about that for a minute. Not the National Guard. The God Damn Marine Corps.

Mark my words, if Biden is elected they will call in the National Guard immediately if it continues and it will end in 48 hrs. Won't be any 80 days of punks running around I assure you. Trump could declare an emergency and just do it but then they would call him a dictator or worse. A political catch 22. Help your the bad guy. Don't help your the bad guy. Total BS. 

He is doing the right thing. If they need help they can have it. If they don't, fine. They can let their cities burn to the ground. Not any harder than that. If he wins though they got a real problem. All those damages will have to be paid for in full. That means lawsuits, cutting of non essential services to pay for all of it. I hope it happens. They dug their own grave. 

8 hours ago, peenie said:

but trump has repeatedly admitted that blm and antifa are problems yet it hasnt fixed it.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Mark my words, if Biden is elected they will call in the National Guard immediately if it continues and it will end in 48 hrs. Won't be any 80 days of punks running around I assure you. Trump could declare an emergency and just do it but then they would call him a dictator or worse. A political catch 22. Help your the bad guy. Don't help your the bad guy. Total BS. 

oh no no no. if biden wins itll go the other way.  there will be a massive purge of republicans from the military and police.  antifa gets deputized.

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Clayton is out of control 

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I doubt it.  I don't recall them bringing up this site all that often.

Sho watches everything here 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You can go in incognito mode. I do that for the subscribers contest thread since I also was suspended for a month. The rest of the threads and forums I'm done with.

7 hours ago, riversco said:

but trump has repeatedly admitted that blm and antifa are problems yet it hasnt fixed it.

They are not the problem, they are a symptom of the problem.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

That is a joke right? I don't think anyone with any common sense sees it that way. They are absolutely part of the problem. 

So blacks are now all of sudden unhappy? Everything was better 10 years ago when no one protested ? Weird stuff.  Or did they just get around to being upset? 

You do realize it takes a long long time for cities to recover after looting and riots right? Blacks are hurting their own communities that they live in.  Blacks and their antifa partners.  Im sure that will be rural white mans doing as well when your neighborhoods deteriorate because of the destruction.

Youre out if touch.  Im out of time.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

So blacks are now all of sudden unhappy? Everything was better 10 years ago when no one protested ? Weird stuff.  Or did they just get around to being upset? 

You do realize it takes a long long time for cities to recover after looting and riots right? Blacks are hurting their own communities that they live in.  Blacks and their antifa partners.  Im sure that will be rural white mans doing as well when your neighborhoods deteriorate because of the destruction.

Youre out if touch.  Im out of time.  

You needed a privileged half white NFL QB to notify the black community that they are wronged.  How sad is that?

I've said it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, that I am against destroying communities. I am from Newark, NJ and I lived in the ruins of the riots. I lived in a city that never recovered. Still, the protests are due to police brutality.

Just because no one was rioting last year or 2 years ago doesn't mean that there weren't problems.

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You needed a privileged half white NFL QB to notify the black community that they are wronged.  How sad is that?

I'm confused by your statement?

Oh...you're talking about Colin Kaepernick. Lol! I thought you were talking about Mahomes.

So you think Colin informed black people about police brutality??? No, he reminded white people is all.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

BLM and antifa are EXACTLY the problem.  It is a bullseye. 

The problem our society faces is loss of trust in its institutions.  BLM and antifa are making false claims about cops to make people lose trust in cops.  Crime was at record lows in 2019-2020.  The number of killings by cops was way down around the bottom.  Things were never BETTER when it came to relations between cops and the public.  There is absolutely no reason for any of this.  It is TOTAL lies and fabrications to destroy trust. 

BLM and antifa need to be destroyed.

I've said it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, that I am against destroying communities. I am from Newark, NJ and I lived in the ruins of the riots. I lived in a city that never recovered. Still, the protests are due to police brutality.

Just because no one was rioting last year or 2 years ago doesn't mean that there weren't problems.

I think police brutality has been in decline for decades.  Blacks have never had it better in America.  I wonder where they have it better in the world.  Just had a black president.  

NYU blacks want to go backward and segregate dorms.  No not from those bad bad policemen who put their life on thr line to protect you.  Just from white college kids.

Your civil rights era parents and grandparents have to be rolling in their grave at the new era of blacks bottling up or trying to destroy progress.  

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

BLM and antifa are EXACTLY the problem.  It is a bullseye. 

The problem our society faces is loss of trust in its institutions.  BLM and antifa are making false claims about cops to make people lose trust in cops.  Crime was at record lows in 2019-2020.  The number of killings by cops was way down around the bottom.  Things were never BETTER when it came to relations between cops and the public.  There is absolutely no reason for any of this.  It is TOTAL lies and fabrications to destroy trust. 

BLM and antifa need to be destroyed.

This.  They dont understand that.  Not good with math and numbers.  See a guy on twitter get killed by police and its riot time.  Nevermind that police relations seemed to be at an all time best.  

Mob mentality.  Join the fight or you aint black.

16 hours ago, Gladiators said:

How can Trump fix the problem of black males refusing to comply with police officers? They won’t listen to him. Hell, Obama couldn’t even get it done.

No no no you have to get the very root of the problem and that 4% of the population (black males 16-35) commit the vast majority of crime in the US.

Until we can fix that we are screwed

5 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

No no no you have to get the very root of the problem and that 4% of the population (black males 16-35) commit the vast majority of crime in the US.

Until we can fix that we are screwed

Do we know why the majority of crime comes from them?  Are they committing crimes just because they are bad people or do they feel they don't have any other options?  Is it poverty?  No family structure or good father figure?  What starts it all?

1 hour ago, peenie said:

If there's a problem define it and back up your assertion with data. 

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think police brutality has been in decline for decades.  Blacks have never had it better in America.  I wonder where they have it better in the world.  Just had a black president.  

NYU blacks want to go backward and segregate dorms.  No not from those bad bad policemen who put their life on thr line to protect you.  Just from white college kids.

Your civil rights era parents and grandparents have to be rolling in their grave at the new era of blacks bottling up or trying to destroy progress.  

There is truth to what you are saying.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

If there's a problem define it and back up your assertion with data. 

Trayvon Martin

Eric Garner

Michael Brown

Freddie Gray

Tamir Rice

Walter Scott

Sandra Bland

Alton Sterling

Philando Castile

Atiana Jefferson

Breonna Taylor

Ahmaud Arbery