Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think you’re one either. 

You agreeing with Sux is the 2nd best thing that has ever been said about me. :wub:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

They aren’t putting opioid abusers in jail. Just weed and crack. 

Crimes ate crimes.

Just now, Reality said:

Moderator did a great job.

I'm still blown away that somebody who is pushing 80 and with almost 50 years of political history and can't defend any of his policies. Incredible. Nothing to actually run on, can only make promises.

She did do a good job. 
Biden is old and stutters. Give him a break.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You agreeing with Sux is the 2nd best thing that has ever been said about me. :wub:

Hey, how about some recognition for the person who reported the guy who called you a dumbshit? :mad:

Surprisingly good debate and moderated better, though she did interrupt Trump a lot more than Biden (24-2).  Trump did well and landed a lot of good shots.  Biden did enough to show that he doesn’t have full blown dementia just yet.  Address is a helluva drug.

Last comments:

President Trump touts his previous success. Biden offers empty platitudes. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Hey, how about some recognition for the person who reported the guy who called you a dumbshit? :mad:

I don't like snitches.   :mad:

• Haha 2

It’s unbelievable that Biden said the laptop was a Russian plant.  There’s irrefutable evidence it is not.  The media won’t let even mention this.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Surprisingly good debate and moderated better, though she did interrupt Trump a lot more than Biden (24-2).  Trump did well and landed a lot of good shots.  Biden did enough to show that he doesn’t have full blown dementia just yet.  Address is a helluva drug.

Biden thought he was debating Lincoln at one point.

The mute button actually helped Trump alot.  Joe would be an afterthought if the mute button was used in first debate.  Trump was energetic and Joe acted like he needed a nap.  Welker did better, but she tried to control what he said too much.  Her questions gave Biden a chance to be on offense, and Trumps questions forced him to be on defense.

17 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

For the record, Honcho isn't a dumbshit. Mebbe misguided politically, but not a dumbshit. 

The others, I haven't spoke to on the phone, so no opinion. 

Nobody can legit call Honcho a dumbshit.

I wouldn't call MDC a dumbshit either. Most of what he posts is just to rile people up but I couldn't honestly tell you what he believes. 

I haven't read enough of the other's posts to give an honest assessment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

It’s unbelievable that Biden said the laptop was a Russian plant.  There’s irrefutable evidence it is not.  The media won’t let even mention this.

Chuck Todds analysis after the debate was that unless you watch Foxnews, you would have no idea what the Hunter Biden discussion was even about. He framed it in a way that only crazy repubs care about it. I took it as an admission that the media is intentionally ignoring it. I would love to see the media coverage if it was Jared Kushner instead of Hunter Biden.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Biden touts 50 guys no longer in government that says it has the “earmarks” of Russian disinformation. Meanwhile the current intel heads say it isn’t. Who you gonna believe? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I wouldn't call MDC a dumbshit either. Most of what he posts is just to rile people up but I couldn't honestly tell you what he believes. 

I'm enjoying the real debate tonight...whether I'm a dumbshit or not. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

They are both just bored little trolls. 

My final observation after the last debate...I have to choose between these two guys to lead the greatest country in the world.  #sad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Chuck Todds analysis after the debate was that unless you watch Foxnews, you would have no idea what the Hunter Biden discussion was even about. He framed it in a way that only crazy repubs care about it. I took it as an admission that the media is intentionally ignoring it. I would love to see the media coverage if it was Jared Kushner instead of Hunter Biden.

It’s shameful.  The Liberal Press is actively, knowingly colluding with the Biden campaign.  They aren’t just suppressing the story - that would be bad enough.  No, they are actually pimping this ridiculous narrative that the laptop and the proof of corruption on it are Russian disinformation, which they all know is bs.  The press will never recover from this era.

Giants drive the length of the field to add to their lead. First place? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Giants drive the length of the field to add to their lead. First place? 

Is a QB really qualified to lead a team if he can't run 80 yards?(pretty speedy for a QB though)

13 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Biden scores points on healthcare, but he was a disaster on oil and fracking.

What points on healthcare did he score. 

Just now, Gladiators said:

I missed the first 10 minutes. Did they ask about packing the court?

Not that I saw, that is a huge miss

Just now, BirdGang said:

Biden got absolutely curb stomped, was it too late?

The enthusiasm for Biden / Harris simply isn't there.  Trump is taking Pennsylvania.  And that means Trump wins.

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Biden got absolutely curb stomped, was it too late?

I'm worried it might be.  I saw one of your posts quickly disappeared over there.  Was worried you got pinched 😄

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Is a QB really qualified to lead a team if he can't run 80 yards?(pretty speedy for a QB though)

They said it was the fastest run by a QB in years.  I find that hard to believe. 

1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm worried it might be.  I saw one of your posts quickly disappeared over there.  Was worried you got pinched 😄

Uh oh they got sensitive about a post...must have been the Sho. 

Uh oh they got sensitive about a post...must have been the Sho. 

Their big claim over there it was business when Biden was a private citizen. It would be nice if someone asked them what kind of business Biden was in? 

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

The enthusiasm for Biden / Harris simply isn't there.  Trump is taking Pennsylvania.  And that means Trump wins.

Man I hope you are right. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Their big claim over there it was business when Biden was a private citizen. It would be nice if someone asked them what kind of business Biden was in? 

Joe is just itching to start a new poll in the safe space to see if the Libs think Bidens chances dropped from 96% to 93% after tonight’s embarrassment. 

Man I hope you are right. 

Trump has the enthusiasm gap.  Every candidate that held the enthusiasm gap won the white house since 1960.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

At least that was somewhat watchable.  The moderator clearly favored Biden and it  showed. 

I’m more ok with it this time as she was extremely hot. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I think I’m ok until Clayton sweeps through for a second Lib look. How does Sho deal with being on suspension during a debate? He must have a double session with his therapist tomorrow. 

• Like 1