Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

The fracking was a hard fall 9 count for Joe. 21 states have fracking with another 10 more trying to get in the game. It supplies a lot of good jobs to many industries in communities. So phase all that out. How. He and Obama had 8 years to come up with the phasing out and did nothing to implement it. Bye Bye PA is right. In order to phase something out need a real plan, not empty promises. No fracking county is falling for that bs. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Giants will blow this.  I know my team.  

Kamala approves this message.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s my boys! Tank for Trevor lives! 

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Reported...for referring to MDC, Hawkeye, Honcho and Herbi as dumbshits. 

Already voted and it wasn’t for Biden. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good call 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Already voted and it wasn’t for Biden. 

It wasn't for Trump. You're an insignificant clown. How does that feel

51 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm enjoying the real debate tonight...whether I'm a dumbshit or not. 

You're welcome, dumbshit. 

Now please change your avatar :mad:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

It wasn't for Trump. You're an insignificant clown. How does that feel

Coming from you?  Doesn’t bother me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

It’s shameful.  The Liberal Press is actively, knowingly colluding with the Biden campaign.  They aren’t just suppressing the story - that would be bad enough.  No, they are actually pimping this ridiculous narrative that the laptop and the proof of corruption on it are Russian disinformation, which they all know is bs.  The press will never recover from this era.

Immediately after the debate- ABCs George S said it was interesting Trump focused on lies and untruths. 

Damn.

25 minutes ago, Old School said:

Immediately after the debate- ABCs George S said it was interesting Trump focused on lies and untruths. 

Damn.

The MSM is so fukin in bed with Biden its sad.  They want Trump to go away so no one challenges their narative.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The MSM is so fukin in bed with Biden its sad.  They want Trump to go away so no one challenges their narative.

In hindsight, do you think they would have covered the Clinton emails if they thought Trump would win? I already know the answer. 

6 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

In hindsight, do you think they would have covered the Clinton emails if they thought Trump would win? I already know the answer. 

You're prob right.

18 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The crazy thing is that OMB is great for the MSM.  What the hell will they "report" on if Trump goes away? Does "the truth" sell for them? 

The first debate was kinda a shut show. But I thought 2 and 3 were good.

The second was an absolute curb stomping that Pence put on Harris. And i thought last night was a good night for Trump. 

Biden truly has nothing to show for a whole life in politics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DonS said:

The crazy thing is that OMB is great for the MSM.  What the hell will they "report" on if Trump goes away? Does "the truth" sell for them? 

If they win, it's probably over for democracy because they will have shown that they have so much power over the stupid in this country that they will be able to decide who is 'elected'.

We are a seriously dangerous times because the media is completely one sided and they are far left. This is the result of decades of stupid people breeding out of control. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Biden truly has nothing to show for a whole life in politics.

The things he did get done he has to apologize for now.  It was really an absolute undressing of Biden, completely exposed, almost 50 years in politics with nothing to be proud of, it was pretty incredible what Trump did last night.

The one thing Trump should have done last night is say....Hey Joe, 'instead of spreading these lies about Russian misinformation, surely you asked your son if the laptop was his, why not just tell the voters the truth....it is his laptop and you know not is not some Russian conspiracy. 

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

The things he did get done he has to apologize for now.  It was really an absolute undressing of Biden, completely exposed, almost 50 years in politics with nothing to be proud of, it was pretty incredible what Trump did last night.

He did say, as a rebuttal to Trumps criticisms that most of his policies were mistakes.  :doh:

What a clown....you have to be a real special clown to want this corrupt failure as president. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

He did say, as a rebuttal to Trumps criticisms that most of his policies were mistakes.  :doh:

What a clown....you have to be a real special clown to want this corrupt failure as president. 

This is no longer about Biden. It’s about Kamala. Anyone who can’t see that is blind. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is no longer about Biden. It’s about Kamala. Anyone who can’t see that is blind. 

It’s not even about her. Democrats didn’t even want her. 
This is about Trump, and only Trump. For or against. 

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s not even about her. Democrats didn’t even want her. 
This is about Trump, and only Trump. For or against. 

Yes.  But I’m talking about what a Biden victory means. You’re not getting an elder statesmen, a moderate as he’s portrayed. You’re  getting a radical who will go unchecked by the media.  Biden is out within a year. And if Biden wins, they definitely get the House, and most likely the senate. Every hair brained idea they have been touting becomes reality. They will have to, or they don’t get re-elected. You can’t make all those promises and have the power to implement them and then expect your base to be satisfied. And they won’t have Trump or Russia or the chinaviru to run against. It will be about them and they know it. Their base will not be patient.  

I doubt any of us can hope to know what Biden truly is, he is a career politician which means a gifted liar.

There is no doubt his true self bear little resemblance to the man we see.

I do think there is a setup to bounce him within the first year of this election, should he win.

Are we all in agreement that Biden has been on some sort of medicine, drug or steroid during the 2 debates? Because if not, I could see him lasting 4 years with a very limited schedule. 

• Like 1

I just watched Trump murder an 80-year dementia patient on TV. :o

Does the FBI know about this?

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Are we all in agreement that Biden has been on some sort of medicine, drug or steroid during the 2 debates? Because if not, I could see him lasting 4 years with a very limited schedule. 

You will never, ever see Joe anywhere if he gets elected. And wherever you see him will be the product of multiple injections. 

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

Does the White House even have a basement?

Oh yes, and a rather substantial footprint across buildings all over DC as well.....

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Eagles own the Giants. 21 of the last 25. :lol: 

Sounds like being the winner of the special Olympics. Congrats...I guess.

if you watched the debate and got more than 7 minutes in, you really have focking problems.

1 minute ago, edjr said:

if you watched the debate and got more than 7 minutes in, you really have focking problems.

Yeah, why would any American want to be informed when deciding who should lead our country?

:doh:

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, why would any American want to be informed when deciding who should lead our country?

:doh:

:lol:  that informed you? of what? if Trump went up there and sh1t on the desk, you'd vote for Biden?  get the fock out of here

never answering a question, reading the same talking points as the 1st time. YAY! PROGRESS!

Just now, edjr said:

:lol:  that informed you? of what? if Trump went up there and sh1t on the desk, you'd vote for Biden?  get the fock out of here

No.  For me it was pure entertainment, but for those who aren't as informed as I am it would have been helpful.  If you work in the Oil industry and were considering voting for Biden you sure as hell aren't now.  You having issues with someone wanting to use whatever avenues they can to make an informed decision says a lot about you, and is not indicative of those people "having problems." 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

never answering a question, reading the same talking points as the 1st time. YAY! PROGRESS!

I watched 30 mins of FOX post-debate coverage. It was a circle jerk, proclaiming Trump killed it. 

I watched 30 mins of CNN post-debate coverage. It was a circle jerk, proclaiming Biden killed it.

Nothing changed last night.