Mike Isles

***Official Here we go Debate Thead***

Biden just lost the crucial “Pennsylvania oil moguls who were unaware of his energy policy and undecided on who to vote for in late October” demographic. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.  But I’m talking about what a Biden victory means. You’re not getting an elder statesmen, a moderate as he’s portrayed. You’re  getting a radical who will go unchecked by the media.  Biden is out within a year. And if Biden wins, they definitely get the House, and most likely the senate. Every hair brained idea they have been touting becomes reality. They will have to, or they don’t get re-elected. You can’t make all those promises and have the power to implement them and then expect your base to be satisfied. And they won’t have Trump or Russia or the chinaviru to run against. It will be about them and they know it. Their base will not be patient.  

This is what I have been saying for WEEKS. I wish people would listen, and not to the MSM

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

No.  For me it was pure entertainment, but for those who aren't as informed as I am it would have been helpful.  If you work in the Oil industry and were considering voting for Biden you sure as hell aren't now.  You having issues with someone wanting to use whatever avenues they can to make an informed decision says a lot about you, and is not indicative of those people "having problems." 

has anyone ever that's running for POTUS ever told the truth about anything during a debate?   What is informed about lies?

Are people really undecided at this point?

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Man Biden was pushing the "Come on man." thing. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Nothing changed last night. 

I'm sure you are correct but, that shouldn't be the case. Biden couldn't point to a single success in long, near 50 year political career. The things he did get done had to be apologized for. It was actually quite telling.

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

if you watched the debate and got more than 7 minutes in, you really have focking problems.

You don't know how to enjoy Trump, he's like George Carlin...except with power. Him rope a doping Biden and the press is a joy to watch and often hilarious.  

Just now, drobeski said:

You don't know how to enjoy Trump, he's like George Carlin...except with power. Him rope a doping Biden and the press is a joy to watch and often hilarious.  

I watched it all the way and was rewarded. The meds started wearing of towards the end and Joe started babbling. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm sure you are correct but, that shouldn't be the case. Biden couldn't point to a single success in long, near 50 year political career. The things he did get done had to be apologized for. It was actually quite telling.

For 2 years we've heard nothing but "this will be a landslide", "the Dems have no chance", "Trump in a rout" - the fact that this is not only a race, but Trump and his supporters are now worried - is telling too. 

Going to be fascinating tv election night - either way, for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

For 2 years we've heard nothing but "this will be a landslide", "the Dems have no chance", "Trump in a rout" - the fact that this is not only a race, but Trump and his supporters are now worried - is telling too. 

I hate when people say this but it's true. Covid changed a lot of things.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

the fact that this is not only a race, but Trump and his supporters are now worried - is telling too. 

At times, he's an idiotic buffoon.  Whatta ya do?  But he's still the tastier choice of two sh!t sandwiches.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

How do we know it's a race?  Last time Hillary was going to win in a landslide the polls and the media told us over and over again.   Trump had no chance. Hilary had a 68% approval rating or something crazy like that.  How do we know this isn't more of the same?  I'm not disagreeing with just asking how this time is different.

Just now, Fireballer said:

At times, he's an idiotic buffoon.  Whatta ya do?  But he's still the tastier choice of two sh!t sandwiches.

For sure. It's embarrassing really, the most powerful country on the planet - and these 2 are the best we can do. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cruzer said:

It's embarrassing really, the most powerful country on the planet - and these 2 are the best we can do. 

It's beyond disgraceful.  Only consolation is other countries are really no better.

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Then amazingly by the grace of God, here comes the miraculous covid and everything that comes with it to the rescue.  

7 minutes ago, Bert said:

How do we know it's a race?  Last time Hillary was going to win in a landslide the polls and the media told us over and over again.   Trump had no chance. Hilary had a 68% approval rating or something crazy like that.  How do we know this isn't more of the same?  I'm not disagreeing with just asking how this time is different.

How do we know it's not? 

Forget polling - people are early voting in droves, setting record #s.. . Part of it can prolly be attributed to Covid, sure - but the majority (I'm betting) is bcoz of the magnitude of this election. I'd have to go back and look, but I wonder how many early voted for Reagan in his landslide win over Mondale? Early voting tends to favor the challenger - least I would think. 

We will see - like I said, will be a fascinating night. 

Just now, Cruzer said:

How do we know it's not? 

Forget polling - people are early voting in droves, setting record #s.. . Part of it can prolly be attributed to Covid, sure - but the majority (I'm betting) is bcoz of the magnitude of this election. I'd have to go back and look, but I wonder how many early voted for Reagan in his landslide win over Mondale? Early voting tends to favor the challenger - least I would think. 

Wevwill see - like I said, will be a fascinating night. 

I early voted out of sheer convenience.  We were driving by the library, and there was no line.  Im sure many on both sides are doing it simply because its available.

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

How do we know it's not? 

I requested a mail in ballot back at the start of Covid and sent it in on Sunday. Got a confirmation email yesterday - easy peasey. I hope to never have to go to the polls again.

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Just like the last election I can't stomach watching the sh!t show.  It's like watching the Redskins and Eagles.  

I believe the global market reaction will be much more fascinating.

Yeah it is on Facebook and yeah 99.9% of the stuff there isn't right or just pictures of things we don't care about and I don't know how much of this is true, but I found it to be accurate...

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.

1973 Biden enters politics...
1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**
1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1990 Hang on almost there...
1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**
1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took tens of thousands of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1997 Almost, not yet...
2008 calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American
2010 gives eulogy at Robert Byrd former kkk member’s funeral.
2020 NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I requested a mail in ballot back at the start of Covid and sent it in on Sunday. Got a confirmation email yesterday - easy peasey. I hope to never have to go to the polls again.

Serious question, how did they know that the ballot was from you?

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I watched 30 mins of FOX post-debate coverage. It was a circle jerk, proclaiming Trump killed it. 

I watched 30 mins of CNN post-debate coverage. It was a circle jerk, proclaiming Biden killed it.

Nothing changed last night. 

That’s why I watch and decide for myself. You should give it a go. 

18 minutes ago, posty said:

Yeah it is on Facebook and yeah 99.9% of the stuff there isn't right or just pictures of things we don't care about and I don't know how much of this is true, but I found it to be accurate...

Joe Biden's Political Career. By year.

1973 Biden enters politics...
1977 ***Biden fights to keep schools segregated because in his own words, “allowing blacks to integrate would create a racial jungle”... fact check me....
1983 **BIDEN TAXES SS**
1988 ***ran for president but had to end his campaign after getting busted for plagiarism...
1990 Hang on almost there...
1993 **BIDEN TAXES SS=AGAIN**
1994 ***Biden writes the "Stop and Frisk" law which is what blacks blame for "systemic racism" today. This law took tens of thousands of black men from their homes and transplanted them into prison. Way to go Joe. This was Biden's biggest accomplishment in 47 years of elected office. Factcheck me...it's true.
1997 Almost, not yet...
2008 calls Obama the first “articulate" and "clean" mainstream African-American
2010 gives eulogy at Robert Byrd former kkk member’s funeral.
2020 NOW HE’S READY TO FIX THE COUNTRY.

Biden didn’t write the stop and frisk “law”. It was clarified and deemed legal by the Supreme Court in the 1960’s. It’s an explanation of what is permissible under the 4th amendment. Come on man! 

56 minutes ago, Bert said:

It's beyond disgraceful.  Only consolation is other countries are really no better.

Boris Johnson :doh:

After last night. Their are actual voters out there who think Trump thinks he's Abraham Lincoln. And coyotes are picking up children in their mouths and running across the boarders 

🤣

41 minutes ago, Kopy said:

And coyotes are picking up children in their mouths and running across the boarders 

🤣

Maybe the dingo ate your baby!

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO..spike in Google searches last night for "can you change your vote".  Buyers remorse on Biden!

So sad and so telling. :(

48 minutes ago, DonS said:

C’mon man. I said, “I have never said that I oppose fracking.” Watch the video. I said I would “work it out.” I said we would “make sure it’s eliminated.” I said we would “transition away from it.”

I never said that I “oppose it.” C’mon man

58 minutes ago, DonS said:

So I guess Don Lemon and his butt-buddy Cuomo are all over this right?  They are dedicated to holding those in power accountable right?  I am awaiting their reaction to this like they reacted to Trump.....:bench:

1 hour ago, posty said:

Serious question, how did they know that the ballot was from you?

Same way they verify Trump’s absentee ballots I suppose.

don’t know don’t care. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Same way they verify Trump’s absentee ballots I suppose.

don’t know don’t care. :lol: 

Was it a pre-paid envelope that you returned it in or was it one of yours?

Just now, posty said:

Was it a pre-paid envelope that you returned it in or was it one of yours?

It was prepaid. :thumbsup: