Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

can we pretend 2020 never happened

and do the whole election thing over again and get better candidates?  A fresh start?  If they can confirm a new scj in 5 weeks we can get a couple new candidates.

2020 sucks. One of the few good things to come out of it is that Ruth Bader Ginsburg's SCOTUS seat has finally shaken free just in time at the 11th hour.

Also, despite having just watched the worst presidential debate of my life, I don't agree with you that we need two new presidential candidates. Trump is still the best president of our lifetime despite his sh*tty debate performance while Biden is significantly less awful than any other viable Dem candidate this election cycle.

I fear Harris being president. Like for our safety fear. If Biden had picked a decent person I Wouldn’t like that he won,  but I’d live with it. She is trash 

• Haha 1

Why would any self respecting male with functioning balls want a different candidate than Trump?

I bet OP posted a black square on social media and lectures people about wearing masks.

2020 is kickass for me.

I paid off my bills, summer was hot and sunny, I got 10 extra weeks off from work, and the icing on the cake will be when President Trump is re-elected.

Why don't you bidges quit whining?