Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Need to start 2 of these 3....help?

Standard scoring. Which 2 of these 3 RBs would you start?

Sanders (@SF)

Henderson (vs. Giants)

DavJohnson (vs. Min)

(I'm leaning towards Henderson and Johnson cause both at home and the matchup is great, but it's tough to bench Sanders). 

I wouldn't sit Sanders. He's had 7 and 8 targets the last two weeks so he should have some involvement in the passing game (especially with all the Eagles' injuries) and talent-wise he's just much better than the other two. Not sure how tough San Fran will be on the run with their injuries on the D-line. Their stats look good but they have just played the woeful Jets and the Giants minus Barkley.

I'd go Sanders and Henderson.

Sanders and Henderson also. 

1 hour ago, bfros said:

thanks guys. Just intimidated by SF and negative game script for Sanders. 

I actually like david johnson against the shitty defense of the vikings, but I don't think you can bench henderson or sanders right now

Henderson is part of a three-headed committee, so he's probly the one who should sit.  Henderson had a great game last week, but Akers was out and Brown had finger surgery the week before, so this decision could be informed by the injury designations of Akers and Brown later in the week.  If they are out or highly questionable again, then I'd bench David Johnson for Henderson, but I agree, Sanders is one of the best and healthiest members of the Eagles' offense right now and probably shouldn't be benched.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:59 AM, weepaws said:

Sanders and Henderson also. 

Sanders is going against a SF front 7 that's in injury hell. Don't shy away.