Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

School Staffer Gets Jail for Sexually Abusing Boy, Telling Him He 'Deserved Special Things'

I agree with the kid. :lol:

So, the chick gets 6 month prison term.

But here's the truth:

When police spoke to the victim, he denied the rumors but said he was aware of allegations of an inappropriate relationship between the pair, saying, “Well, it is every kid’s dream to do a teacher.” He later confirmed the sexual relationship and said Roznowski told him he was “special and deserved special things.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/school-staffer-gets-jail-for-sexually-abusing-boy-telling-him-he-deserved-special-things/ar-BB19xLQD?li=BBnbcA1&li=BBnb7Kz

Calling a 16 yr old who got some azz a “victim” is funny. Please victimize me! Even at 13, scoring some tail was ALL I was thinking about and I would have leaped at the chance and crawled through broken glass.

• Like 1

They have to pretend the boy is a victim, even though everyone knows darn right he would put his d!ck into just about anything, and especially a halfway decent teacher....

24 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Calling a 16 yr old who got some azz a “victim” is funny. Please victimize me! Even at 13, scoring some tail was ALL I was thinking about and I would have leaped at the chance and crawled through broken glass.

He became a victim AFTER they put her in prison... not before.

I wanna see one story of a male kid who was "sexually taken advantage of" by a female teacher that had scars of the experience in later life. Hell, if I nailed a certain couple of the nuns I had in 8th grade I would still be boasting about it today.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I wanna see one story of a male kid who was "sexually taken advantage of" by a female teacher that had scars of the experience in later life. Hell, if I nailed a certain couple of the nuns I had in 8th grade I would still be boasting about it today.

:nono:

She has a decent enough face, but that midsection looks like the Michelin man. 

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you'd be willing to cheat on the Priests? :shocking:

50 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you'd be willing to cheat on the Priests? :shocking:

Not everyone lives your gay lifestyle dude. But whatever makes you happy, fruitcake.

16, abused. Come on. If he had nailed a 16-18 year old girl, it isn't considered abuse, and no one questions the trauma. Because the teacher is over 20 then it some how traumatizes him? 

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

16, abused. Come on. If he had nailed a 16-18 year old girl, it isn't considered abuse, and no one questions the trauma. Because the teacher is over 20 then it some how traumatizes him? 

If I was 16 and nailed a 25 year old chick, I would not complain.

When I was 26 I nailed a hot 50yo, and it was awesome. I would have nailed her if I was 15 and enjoyed it.  Sue me. 

Agree with all the Alpha’s in this thread. Young man was not victimized and will not be scared. Probably high 5’ing his buddies.