Sign in to follow this  
Commission on Presidential Debates vows 'additional structure' to prevent repeat of Tuesday night's fiasco...

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

A true middle-of-the-road voter researches the lies of only one candidate.

I’m on a forum that is completely one sided. If all I wanted was to talk to people who wanted to bash Trump I would only post on FBG.  

I dislike Biden but I dislike Trump more. Talking trash about Biden here would be incredibly boring since you all repeat the same things about him. No different than talking about Trump over at FBG. No thanks. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What did he lie about last night?

Everything he said about mail in ballots was a complete fabrication.

Postal workers are not selling ballots

Ballots being dumped in rivers is not a thing

No, no one is counting ballots submitted Nov 10.  They are being accepted if the post mark is stamped before the end of the election and it takes time to travel to its destination to be tallied.

All lies.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

No, no one is counting ballots submitted Nov 10.  They are being accepted if the post mark is stamped before the end of the election and it takes time to travel to its destination to be tallied.

All lies.

I received 4 ballots in the mail this year. 1 was for my GF. 1 was for me. 2 were my address with different people's names I don't know with my address. Wake the f*ck up idiot. I'll bump the thread I created for it for you to spaz over.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Electric Mayhem said:

All lies.

How do you know this?

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m on a forum that is completely one sided. If all I wanted was to talk to people who wanted to bash Trump I would only post on FBG.  

I dislike Biden but I dislike Trump more. Talking trash about Biden here would be incredibly boring since you all repeat the same things about him. No different than talking about Trump over at FBG. No thanks. 

Thing is, you don't have anything to trash Trump on that is factual other than you don't like him. Everything else is just made up crap that you say.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No you wouldn’t, they banned you for being a bad Lib. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

. Give me your logical, your sane, Your censored masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your narrow minded  forum. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

26 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

How do you know this?

It's a Biden alias. "That's a lie, not true, lie, lie , not  true" Everything is on tape, on record and being investigated you focking babbling dementia ridden fool. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

. Give me your tired, your sane, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your censored forum. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Is that a quote from Dirty Mike and the Boys?

15 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

A bad lib?  So, not really a lib then. Thanks for finally confirming that. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yet you act confused when people call you a lib. :lol:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Is that a quote from Dirty Mike and the Boys?

Prowd Boyz lyrics I think. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A bad lib?  So, not really a lib then. Thanks for finally confirming that. 

No a complete Lib, just with such weak trolling like you posted they had no choice but to sacrifice one of their own special snowflakes. That’s groundbreaking, you really are special. 

• Sad 1

Has Hunter Biden really been cleared of everything from Ukraine, China and Russia like Biden said. I’m fairly dialed in, but haven’t seen him cleared of anything. The MSM not reporting it isn’t exactly being “cleared”. 

17 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

How would we know if Trumps brain gets damaged?

That's easy.  He'll start acting like a Democrat.

17 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

“Seattle, they heard we were coming in the following day and they put up their hands and we got back Seattle, Minneapolis. We got it back, Joe, because we believe in law and order.”  Seattle mayor denied any conversations with the White House.

What you have in bold, doesn't make what Trump said false.  Trump didn't say that he talked to the Mayor.

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

“There aren’t 100 million people with preexisting conditions.”  There are an estimated 102 million people with preexisting health conditions, according to a 2018 report by the consulting group Avalere.

Yes, because we know how truthful people and doctors are.  I have a "pre-existing condition" to qualify me to take a drug that's more expensive at a cheaper price.  This is common practice in the medical field.  I'm willing to bet that the real number is half of what is being reported.  I don't "need" that more expensive drug.  Doctors/medical practices/hospitals get kickbacks for prescriptions from drug companies.  They purposely prescribe drugs to benefit themselves.  I mean, doctors are constantly giving out free samples all the time.  If they're SO expensive to buy, how come they can give them away for free????

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

“They said it would take a miracle to bring back manufacturing. I brought back 700,000 jobs. They brought back nothing. They gave up on manufacturing.”  At its high point, about 480,000 manufacturing jobs had been added during the Trump administration.

The trade agreement with Canada and Mexico is designed to bring back over 700k jobs over a 10 year period.

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Has Hunter Biden really been cleared of everything from Ukraine, China and Russia like Biden said. I’m fairly dialed in, but haven’t seen him cleared of anything. The MSM not reporting it isn’t exactly being “cleared”. 

Biden saying it is debunked means that it is debunked. No further investigations needed.

14 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Weak excuse.

The fact is that you can't touch Biden's faults, just like a vampire can't touch holy water. 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Weak excuse.

The fact is that you can't touch Biden's faults, just like a vampire can't touch holy water. 

What left is there for me to say about him that you guys haven't said?  I don't like Biden and I'm not voting for Biden.  I don't think he's going to win.  Why do I need to join in on the circle jerk you all have?  Someone needs to bring a different opinion to this place.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What left is there for me to say about him that you guys haven't said?  I don't like Biden and I'm not voting for Biden.  I don't think he's going to win.  Why do I need to join in on the circle jerk you all have?  Someone needs to bring a different opinion to this place.

It would make you physically ill to criticize Biden. If you were a true centrist, you would be able to criticize both sides.

You are a Liberal, just ashamed to admit it.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

It would make you physically ill to criticize Biden. If you were a true centrist, you would be able to criticize both sides.

You are a Liberal, just ashamed to admit it.

You're an angry elf, aren't you?  Keep your blinders on.

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Looks like I struck a nerve.

That's actually what I was thinking about you.  It really upsets people here that I don't share the same opinions.  Apparently that makes me a liberal.

I guess I really do fit the liberal stereotype though.  White, male, middle class, lives in rural Iowa, supports the 2nd Amendment, owns several guns, ect...

I tell ya, if the angry white people do take to violence it’s not going to be against cops, statues or the Nike store. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I tell ya, if the angry white people do take to violence it’s not going to be against cops, statues or the Nike store. 

I'd be okay with burning down the nike stores.

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

the Nike store. 

You picked a bad example. Maybe they get a pass because every other store on the block deserves protection. As for me, I’m more likely to burn a Nike store down than loot a lifetime supply of Nikes since I’d have to wear them in public and I won’t be caught dead in Nikes.

Nike is the debbil.

The real running joke is that democrats are upset about following proper debate etiquette when its Trump vs Biden, but like EVERYWHERE else in society, democrats do not want a debate.  They want to get offended when someone says something they don't like, ban you from Twitter, Youtube, or message boards, destroy your career, destroy your life, give you a scarlet letter, march in the streets and smash property and attack customers trying to eat dinner.  In nothing they do in any walk of life do they want a debate on issues ever.  But for those 90 minutes every 4 years, they pretend that it matters.