Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Flex help needed in ppr

Super flex league, I am all ready stating Burrrows as the 2nd qb and boyd in a wr position so here are my options:

AJ Green vs Jags  - decent match up but worried about too many bengals in the line up.

Josh Kelley at Tampa - Trusted him last and he let me down

Rex Burkhead at KC - I have been burned many times by Belicheck by playing the hot rb and then he doesn't give him touches.

Freeman at Rams - Not sure of his touches, they will probably fall behind early and need to pass.

My team is normally a little better than this but Godwin is hurt and Henry is now on bye.

please help nothing on the wirer

Something tells me AJ Green makes up for lost points this week. With Higgins and Boyd deserving the top 2 CB to cover them, AJ will get the 3rd best and he'll be able to torch that talent level.

JMHO

Burkhead's big day was largely a product of James White being out.  Looks like he's back, so... next.  It remains to be seen if Freeman has anything left in the tank, so you're really just deciding between Green and Kelley.

I also agree that playing two Bengal WRs limits your upside--but then I don't know that you gain that much more upside with Kelley right now, either.

Cincinnati is playing the Jaguars, so I guess you just put all your eggs in Burrows' basket and hope.

• Like 1

Kelley finds the end zone.