RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

It's always the same story. Some rumor about Trump comes out. The liberals believe it every single time. A couple of the centrist here bite on it hard too. A week or so later the truth comes out and they never visit the thread again.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, fandandy said:

Not to stoop to their level but I sincerely hope someone offs that fat fock, Michael Moore.  I might settle for a massive drool-inducing, face drooping stroke.

Yup total POS. The good communist is a dead communist.

Kaitlyn Collins, our fearless CNN reporter, just announced that her sources inside the White House told her that the President is “really freaked out”.  No lie, she said exactly those words a few minutes ago.

32 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The Commies over at AntifaGuys must be giddy as hell tonight.

They are too busy jacking off to post. 

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Just saw he was sent ro walter reed

Seems like an overreaction for the China sniffles. Did he lose his sense of taste or something?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

The Commies over at AntifaGuys must be giddy as hell tonight.

It’s pretty pathetic but expected. Lib scum putting their political butt hurt over human life, no one is surprised. 

16 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

It’s pretty pathetic but expected. Lib scum putting their political butt hurt over human life, no one is surprised. 

Libs also support the killing of police officers because of the Burn Loot Murder movement.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Seems like an overreaction for the China sniffles. Did he lose his sense of taste or something?

You really are a focking douche.

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 2

So Pence takes over, they find a way to delay the election. At a minimum, Trump argues for two more terms since he didn't get to complete his first term.

Putin did something similar back around 2005 as I recall.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So Pence takes over, they find a way to delay the election. At a minimum, Trump argues for two more terms since he didn't get to complete his first term.

This is easy.  The 22nd amendment clearly states: No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice

However, in today's world, people are gender fluid.  There are 32857452312 genders.  Also, some people are now species fluid.  Maybe on sunday morning, Trump decides that he personally feels that he is no longer a person, and now considers himself to be a club soda.  Because the 22nd amendment only applies to people, he can now run for president again and again.  You are also a bigot and a racist if you deny his right to keep serving as president.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Kaitlyn Collins, our fearless CNN reporter, just announced that her sources inside the White House told her that the President is “really freaked out”.  No lie, she said exactly those words a few minutes ago.

Amazing how she's a CNN darling.  She was an Alpha Phi at Alabama.  They are the ones all the woke left hated on for their recruiting video a few years ago of a bunch of exclusively white girls blowing bubbles

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Being classy again I see. Why did you call a fftoday poster's kid being a retard again? You don't like to talk about your family being old and fat. What's up with that? So classy of you.

15 hours ago, MDC said:

Don focked Stormy without a rubber and came away unscathed. He’s like a cockroach, indestructible.

Wow. This is some class act stuff from you.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Still on the Russia thing eh ? 😆 

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Being classy again I see. Why did you call a fftoday poster's kid being a retard again? You don't like to talk about your family being old and fat. What's up with that? So classy of you.

Were you outraged when Hillary had walking pnumonia and ended up exhausted and weak after an event 4 years ago and Trump and his sheep mocked her endlessly and said she was too frail to hold office? You don't have to respond. I already know the answer 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Were you outraged when Hillary had walking pnumonia and ended up exhausted and weak after an event 4 years ago and Trump and his sheep mocked her endlessly and said she was too frail to hold office? You don't have to respond. I already know the answer 

Did you call Hillary a fat pig like you have Trump countless times? lol at you trying to play Mr. Highground. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you call Hillary a fat pig like you have Trump countless times? lol at you trying to play Mr. Highground. 

They are all hypocrites that can’t control their emotions and act like my 3 year old. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Held my nose when I voted for her. Never a big fan. Just knew she was way better than a lying corrupt piece of s*** like Trump.  

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Held my nose when I voted for her. Never a big fan. Just knew she was way better than a lying corrupt piece of s*** like Trump.  

Just say youdidn’t call Hilary a fat pig like I do Trump because She’s on your team. Easy enough. And also you don’t call Biden corrupt and a like you do Trump for the same reason. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just say I didn’t call Hilary a fat pig like I do Trump because She’s on your team. Easy enough. 

just say you didn't care when Hillary was sick but suddenly we're all supposed to give a f*** that Trump has covid. Go ahead. Say it. Easy peazy. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

just say you didn't care when Hillary was sick but suddenly we're all supposed to give a f*** that Trump has covid. Go ahead. Say it. Easy peazy. 

I thought she was in worse shape than Trump at  the time. She was and  she’s aged more being out of office than Trump has in it. And it’s funny you don’t call Biden corrupt and a liar when it’s fact that he is. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought she was in worse shape than Trump at  the time. She was and  she’s aged more being out of office than Trump has in it. And it’s funny you don’t call Biden corrupt and a liar when it’s fact that he is. 

Hillary's 25 lb overweight. Trump is a hundred pounds overweight. Also, Hillary doesn't make fun of other people's physical appearance. Trump has the audacity to make fun of others when he's one of the ugliest people on the planet. Hth

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Was Hillary sick? I don't recall that. Trump has the sniffles and will be right as rain in a week. I don't think anyone is being asked to give a f***. :dunno:

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Was Hillary sick? I don't recall that. Trump has the sniffles and will be right as rain in a week. I don't think anyone is being asked to give a f***. :dunno:

Yes. Had pnumonia and still attended an event. Something sniffles would never do. He won't even stand in the rain because of his hair.

Biden is corrupt and a liar. That’s the real issue here. 

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The only people who care Trump got COVID are liberals like you. Trump will be fine. As are 99.9999999% of people who get it.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The only people who care Trump got COVID are liberals like you. Trump will be fine. As are 99.9999999% of people who get it.

His chances at 74 and obese aren't 99.9 percent, but they're still well into the 90s. I agree. He'll be fine. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

His chances at 74 and obese aren't 99.9 percent, but they're still well into the 90s. I agree. He'll be fine. 

It’s likely Trump didn’t really need hospitalization. He’s kind of puss. But if he really did need hospitalization, the survival rate of a person 70 or older who has been hospitalized with COVID is 77%. In other words he would have about a 1 in 4 chance of dying. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Who let this clown back in?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Hillary's 25 lb overweight. Trump is a hundred pounds overweight. Also, Hillary doesn't make fun of other people's physical appearance. Trump has the audacity to make fun of others when he's one of the ugliest people on the planet. Hth

No. She just makes them "disappear."

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

It’s likely Trump didn’t really need hospitalization. He’s kind of puss. But if he really did need hospitalization, the survival rate of a person 70 or older who has been hospitalized with COVID is 77%. In other words he would have about a 1 in 4 chance of dying. 

In other words, a 77 in 100 chance of living.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Trump will be fine but this makes him look like a fool.

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

In other words, a 77 in 100 chance of living.

Yes, You are correct. My mistake in assuming Trump supporters knew what 77% means.

If he dies, the conspiracy theories are going to fly.

"Enemy is sick in hospital. No one will suspect. They will just think it was the Rona." Cankles squish as they walk away. 

Big fat obese Trump is going to fly through this,  and "healthy" tubbiejr has been hiding in his basement for 6 months.  Truth newbie, I put your over/under at 325.