RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

There's not much to it, just look at the local liberals in this thread... They are dishonest and outright terrible people.. It's been that way since the day Trump was sworn into office. I don't know how this still confuses people..

:dunno:

I’m a terrible person? Sorry you feel that way. Are you that blinded by Trump that you think anyone who hates Trump is terrible? I do hate his guts to the core but I don’t want him to die yet. I want him alive to see him lose the election badly. Then he  can become the worst ex-president in history and will no longer be relevant. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

back in February, the liberals were calling Trump a racist, xenophobic, fear mongerer because of the actions he was taking against the virus?

The left feels the racism and xenophobia are just part of Trumps personality and he got some pleasure in it. So its not really seen as a life saving measure during a pandemic.  

7 minutes ago, MedStudent said:

I’m a terrible person? Sorry you feel that way. Are you that blinded by Trump that you think anyone who hates Trump is terrible? I do hate his guts to the core but I don’t want him to die yet. I want him alive to see him lose the election badly. Then he  can become the worst ex-president in history and will no longer be relevant. 

You should reread the post I quoted considering how badly you missed the point. Your ilk called him a xenophobe for closing travel to China very early on, now claim he didn't do enough. We shut down the economy for this virus... How's that possibly not enough? PPE, ventilators, stimulus, National Guard....  All provided because of Trump's admin..

We'd be in much better shape if Democratically controlled areas like NY would have simply taken advantage of the options that Trump provided instead of forcing infected patients back into nursing homes....

:doh:

I don't know if you guys are stupid or simply truly disgusting people. Take your pick, either aren't good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I don't know if you guys are stupid or simply truly disgusting people. Take your pick, either aren't good.

They are both. That's not up for debate.

30 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The left feels the racism and xenophobia are just part of Trumps personality and he got some pleasure in it. So its not really seen as a life saving measure during a pandemic.  

Perception is often times different than reality. Definitely in this it is. There is no helping the libs get over their desire to hate people who disagree with them.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. It's been confirmed. 

Confirmed by whom? Dr. Conley? So he just misspoke?

Maybe...

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Going to work isn’t a needless risk. Going to a mask optional rally is. And before you tell me looting and rioting etc., I didn’t vote for them either.

I know you are a balance minded centrist

but there isn't a positive thing you have ever seen from Trump

1 hour ago, MedStudent said:

if you hate a person for having different political beliefs than you, that is the very definition of a terrible person

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MedStudent said:

Talk about uninformed. What a mindless take by you. Good luck in life dude as you are managed by entities you support and don't even know exist.

The smart@$$ got what he deserves. Plus there should be NO adjustments/alterations to the presidential race or the debates-if he can't make it to the debate then it's just tough luck for him. Dems wanted to have Chump's microphone shut off when Biden was fielding questions, Repubs said "no" so their shouldn't be ANY changes made when Chump whines about something.

The Trumpkin has been put on oxygen.  Next 48 hours are yooge.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

The smart@$$ got what he deserves. Plus there should be NO adjustments/alterations to the presidential race or the debates-if he can't make it to the debate then it's just tough luck for him. Dems wanted to have Chump's microphone shut off when Biden was fielding questions, Repubs said "no" so their shouldn't be ANY changes made when Chump whines about something.

He won the first debate WITH Covid. He’s gonna wipe the floor with Hiden when this passes. 

5 hours ago, Reality said:

Jesus.. Same idiots same stupid responses.

:doh:

There is a strong correlation between people who believed:

- Russia collusion

- Kids in cages

- Impeachment

- COVID hysteria

- Systemic racism

- Antifa is an idea/BLM is peaceful

- Drumpf is on his death bed

They refuse to acknowledge that TDS rules their life, despite being 100% wrong time and time again.

And peenie is the epitome of blacks being too stupid/scared/comfortable/brainwashed to leave the plantation. She knows that Democrats are responsible for slavery, racism, segregation, crime/poverty riddled cities, nearly every negative thing blacks have faced in this country. Yet here she is standing up for her slave masters and attacking Trump and those who want freedom for all.

Pathetic.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

He won the first debate WITH Covid. He’s gonna wipe the floor with Hiden when this passes. 

WHOAH! You think he won? HAHAHAHAHA! Why, because he screamed louder than anyone else trying to discuss could talk? Or that he butted in 71 times?

7 hours ago, The Observer said:

Yes. Had pnumonia and still attended an event. Something sniffles would never do. He won't even stand in the rain because of his hair.

Bull crap she had pnumonia. After getting thrown into the back of a van like a side of beef she was outside an hour or two later huging children.

Not very responsible if you ask me if she actually had pnumonia. More likely she had a serious medical condition she never admitted. We know that is probably true since the media projected the same on trump

WHOAH! You think he won? HAHAHAHAHA! Why, because he screamed louder than anyone else trying to discuss could talk? Or that he butted in 71 times?

Yes he beat both opponents and it wasn't even close.

• Like 1

Sad to see ed fooled by fake news, one day he is here posting like a normal person, the next a deranged idiot.

The media was disgusting in that presser, nothing new though. They were begging for Trump to be on his death bed.

Trump is going to beat the virus just like 99.9% of everyone else who gets it.

The media has the useful idiots convinced that COVID = death, no wonder they carry on like Nazis with their masks and lockdowns.

19 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Yes he beat both opponents and it wasn't even close.

I'd like some of what you're smoking! C'mon man, everybody knows that Don sent thugs into the "Dem" cities to start all those fires/riots to make them look bad-do you think it's just one helluva big coincidence that those fires/riots happened in Dem Mayor cities? WAY too obvious-but yes, you are brainwashed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hot take. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

I'd like some of what you're smoking! C'mon man, everybody knows that Don sent thugs into the "Dem" cities to start all those fires/riots to make them look bad-do you think it's just one helluva big coincidence that those fires/riots happened in Dem Mayor cities? WAY too obvious-but yes, you are brainwashed.

Wow. Didn't know you were so out of touch. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. Didn't know you were so out of touch. 

Just like your boy Don..............................you're dismissed, carry on.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

My God. 

40 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I like this alias.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

He doesn't care about anyone but himself, closest thing to Hitler since...................Hitler.

If that was the case he wouldn't have taken the job. You have to be a complete retard the think or think you know otherwise.  It can't be argued. He had a better life pre- candidacy. A much better life.... 

Again, completely wrong and utterly retarded to argue otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

Trump is going to beat the virus just like 99.9% of everyone else who gets it.

You are a D1ck Walton. Not the Trump part but 99.9% part. 

54 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Just like your boy Don..............................you're dismissed, carry on.

Like I said, didn't realize you are so lost. Sad.

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

Thanks for this. I had no idea that medicine in the US in 1918 was equivalent to medicine in 2020. Fascinating. Good extrapolation there.

Talk about no credibility...

I don't care how good medicine is today, we have nothing that is going to stop a virus that kills 700k in one month.  Hell, it still takes us 1.5 years to develop a vaccine for a new virus at a minimum.  Its not like you are going to pile that many people into hospitals today and magically cure them.  Our supplies would run out in a few days even at today's standards.

Just stop while you are behind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MDC said:

Because he was just hospitalized for Covid after spending the past year downplaying it and encouraging his supporters to take unnecessary risks? 

So you're just gonna lie. I expected as much from a liar like you

Looking good for a guy on his death bed

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

So you're just gonna lie. I expected as much from a liar like you

What’s the lie? 

Just now, MDC said:

What’s the lie? 

Everything you said.

Dems are gonna be so mad when Trump, Melania, and all the other Republicans beat this Chinese Flu.

And since he will have antibodies he can do whatever the fock he wants going forward. Zero masks, zero social distancing.

Biggest backfire since ..... last week's RBG outrage.

Trump should make his dying wish to confirm his supreme court nominee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1