RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I know whjat you said.  Classic whataboutism when you have no valid argument. It's your M.O.  

HT votes for Obummer twice.

Bad decisions and regret seems to be his MO. :( 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they have a limited supply of a wonder drug? Why? We can make millions of pills in no time. 

He was given an antibody mixture developed by a company named Regeneron, which he has a financial interest in.  See what he did now? 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know, are they?  Do we know everything that Trump received while he was there?

There could be bad or differing doctors that have different treatments they want to use?  

I remember when people were saying that if Trump ever got the chinese flu he wouldn't dare take any of these medicines. Hell, he jumped right in. And he's jumping right out and back to work. And if we can keep people like Cuomo out of office, then we have less idiots making big decisions like sending the sick into old folks homes. :dunno:

Man, Trump making Covid his b!tch really upsets folks.  Crazy world we live in.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

The guy is  robust.  Biden is frail

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Pssst.  99% of people 'make covid their b!tch.  I think the folks who are upset are the ones who know that Trump's carelessness and inconsideration have caused dozens of people in the White House, including innocent reporters to catch the virus.  And 30 days from an election where he's already getting crushed. 

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

You are right on about that. Crazy. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You are right on about that. Crazy. 

Like foaming at the mouth, making baseless claims..  Scary stuff.

I've seen about 20 posts about people being mad that Trump is getting discharged and zero posts where anyone is actually mad that Trump is being discharged.  🤣

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Grown men ruled by their feelings. Sad. 

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

They are hurting for sure. biden and pelosi are freaking as upset as anyone can be I bet. pelosi needed a whole pint of ice cream to help get her through this info. Pocahontas needed a second beer. As for biden, he is still napping or has his face planted in a 12 year old's hair and hasn't heard yet.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I've seen about 20 posts about people being mad that Trump is getting discharged and zero posts where anyone is actually mad that Trump is being discharged.  🤣

English?

They are really ramping up the BS. Yahoo is full blown every other article anti-trump.

Then there is this complete lie:  Donald Trump Jr. "wants to stage an intervention" because he thinks his dad's "acting crazy": 

Just made up BS.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

English?

It is english.  You're just a dumbass.  Let me put it like I'm talking to a gay second grader wearing a sweater vest...Trumptards keep saying that Dems are mad Trump is getting out of the hospital. Yet there isn't a single post made where someone is mad he's getting out.    It's like the 20 republican morons on my Facebook saying how horrible and classless Dems are hoping Trump dies.  When I haven't seen a single post all week where one single person said that.  You guys want a certain reaction and when you don't get it, you pretend you're getting the reaction you were hoping for.   If you still don't understand, I'm afraid you just don't have the mental capacity.  Sorry bub

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

They are really ramping up the BS. Yahoo is full blown every other article anti-trump.

Then there is this complete lie:  Donald Trump Jr. "wants to stage an intervention" because he thinks his dad's "acting crazy": 

Just made up BS.

But biden's kid just has a little cocaine addiction problem like most people in this country have to deal with. And don't you dare talk about his kid getting millions from Chiner and the Ukraine.  :lol:

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

It is english.  You're just a dumbass.  Let me put it like I'm talking to a gay second grader wearing a sweater vest...Trumptards keep saying that Dems are mad Trump is getting out of the hospital. Yet there isn't a single post made where someone is mad he's getting out.    It's like the 20 republican morons on my Facebook saying how horrible and classless Dems are hoping Trump dies.  When I haven't seen a single post all week where one single person said that.  You guys want a certain reaction and when you don't get it, you pretend you're getting the reaction you were hoping for.   If you still don't understand, I'm afraid you just don't have the mental capacity.  Sorry bub

If you didn’t see it I guess it didn’t happen. Typical. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

But biden's kid just has a little cocaine addiction problem like most people in this country have to deal with. And don't you dare talk about his kid getting millions from Chiner and the Ukraine. 

Ummm, have you seen Don Jr's twitter videos?  He's so coked up his eyeballs look like they might explode. That boy has a serious nose candy problem.

I guess trump gave it to Bobby Bowden somehow.

Legendary Florida State coach Bobby Bowden tests positive for COVID-19

Just now, lod001 said:

I guess trump gave it to Bobby Bowden somehow.

Legendary Florida State coach Bobby Bowden tests positive for COVID-19

Was he one of the dumbfocks at the Rose garden last saturday bunched up on top of each other and smelling each other's perfume?  If not, than Trump isn't responsible for that one.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Welcome back Newbie

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:

That just about sums it up.

Just now, DexterM1776 said:

Did antifa guys figure out the line of succession now that Trump is dead?

His campaign is.  Self-inflicted

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

But biden's kid just has a little cocaine addiction problem like most people in this country have to deal with. And don't you dare talk about his kid getting millions from Chiner and the Ukraine.  :lol:

Is that you, Chris Wallace?

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

His campaign is.  Self-inflicted

Are you the guy who likes polls? I don't think they mean much but he's doing better now than before the polls.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

and there it is. So obvious.

Every person in this country deserves to have the same quality medical care as the President of the United States

Then why did Congress exempt themselves from Obamacare?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Then why did Congress exempt themselves from Obamacare?

Do as they say, not as they do. :nono:

4 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Are you the guy who likes polls? I don't think they mean much but he's doing better now than before the polls.

I don't think they are definitive. But they certainly give you a good idea. The candidates themselves use them to see where they have to campaign harder. I know everyone loves to use the example of Hillary being favored over Trump in the polls in 2016. After the Comey news conference where he helped Trump by saying they were reopening the email investigation, Hillary ended up a three-point favorite. And won the popular vote by three million. So the polls weren't far off. They just didn't pinpoint the electorate.  And yes, the same thing could happen here. The polls were very accurate during the midterms when it looked like it might be a blue wave and it was. But they are not 100% accurate every time.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know what we're capable of but is it being done and being made available to everyone?  I'm curious if he was given the same medications that are available to everyone or was he getting anything experimental or not available to the public yet.

As we have learned over the last 6 months if Trump supports it deranged lunatics will oppose it .

They could have given him the cure for COVID and announce it has been mass produced and being shipped to all 50 states tomorrow and cnn would find some doctor to debunk, facebook would ban discussion of it, and blue states would make it illegal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Pssst.  99% of people 'make covid their b!tch.  I think the folks who are upset are the ones who know that Trump's carelessness and inconsideration have caused dozens of people in the White House, including innocent reporters to catch the virus.  And 30 days from an election where he's already getting crushed. 

Trump broke newby. He is now admitting that COVID is basically the flu and the reaction has been political.

I don't know, are they?  Do we know everything that Trump received while he was there?

No, WE THE PEOPLE are not getting the same drugs. My governor (Democrat Gretchen Whitmer) banned the highly effective drug HCQ soon after Trump told the world it was effective in treating COVID19. This was later proven in countless studies including one of the larest done by my local hospital Henry Ford Hospitals. She also threaten doctors and pharmacists if they subscribed and filled it with losing their license. 

Now the Michigan Supreme court has stripped all of her E.O and the citizens of Michigan have supplied half a million signatures (well above the threshold needed) to strip he of her powers. We are starting the recall petition later this month.

So NO! We are NOT receiving the same treatment and democrats are 100% at fault.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

He was given an antibody mixture developed by a company named Regeneron, which he has a financial interest in.  See what he did now? 

You have no way of knowing that. Pathetic. And he sold the little bit of shares he had in 2017, when he took office. Really, really pathetic on your part. At least read the story all the way through. 

4 hours ago, Goggins said:

Every lefty who has had COVID in the last 6 months has posted videos with somber face acting like their dog died.

5 days later perfectly healthy.

Trump handled that shite like a man.

He is going to dominate the black and Hispanic and female vote, they love an alpha.

There's only really 2 options with the rock and coumo as trumped proved. They are either gigantic drama queen pussies or scumbag sell outs acting for the cause of destroying America. Wonder which it is. 

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Was he one of the dumbfocks at the Rose garden last saturday bunched up on top of each other and smelling each other's perfume?  If not, than Trump isn't responsible for that one.

But it was a peaceful protest 

2 hours ago, Goggins said:

As we have learned over the last 6 months if Trump supports it deranged lunatics will oppose it .

They could have given him the cure for COVID and announce it has been mass produced and being shipped to all 50 states tomorrow and cnn would find some doctor to debunk, facebook would ban discussion of it, and blue states would make it illegal.

If there is a legit cure or treatment for this then it should be promoted by everyone and made available to everyone. I don’t care if Trump endorses it or anyone else. I’m tired of people getting this and dying.  I lost a good friend a few weeks ago to COVID and now I just found out my grandma has it. It just started showing up in her nursing home about a week ago so it was only a matter of time. Her health was not greatest already so this will most likely be it for her. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If there is a legit cure or treatment for this then it should be promoted by everyone and made available to everyone. I don’t care if Trump endorses it or anyone else. I’m tired of people getting this and dying.  I lost a good friend a few weeks ago to COVID and now I just found out my grandma has it. It just started showing up in her nursing home about a week ago so it was only a matter of time. Her health was not greatest already so this will most likely be it for her. 

Sorry to hear. That sucks. Stories like this only serve to highlight the recklessness of not taking this thing seriously.  I've been blessed so far to not know anyone that died from it, but at this rate we all will soon enough. 

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Sorry to hear. That sucks. Stories like this only serve to highlight the recklessness of not taking this thing seriously.  I've been blessed so far to not know anyone that died from it, but at this rate we all will soon enough. 

Yep. biden calling Trump xenophobic and racist when Trump wanted a travel ban from China and at the borders, and pelosi over a month later encouraging people to go to chinatown restaurants in mass was completely reckless.  We agree. :thumbsup:

57 minutes ago, Fnord said:

As much as I love my grandma, she is 92 and hasn’t been in good health. I know this is just speeding up the inevitable so I’m more prepared for it mentally. My friend that died from it was only 53 and was not sick before getting it. That one really hit hard. 

I know one person who had it.  You've known what, twenty five people who have gotten Covid?