RaiderHaters Revenge

Trump and Melania have Covid

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.

Let's say Trump dies of COVID in a month, what happens for the election?

I mean he won't because he's taking that HCQ, but just curious what would happen.  Pence runs in his place?  Republicans just name someone and go to work?  Concede?

Welp, now he will get sympathy votes and score an even bigger win.  Then leftist punidts will mock him for getting covid and drive Trump's approval rating up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Things just keep going downhill. 

Whether you are a supporter or hater of Trump, this is really bad news.

In a month,  we'll try to elect a president and now we don't even know whether the incumbent will be capable of governing. 

A month after that flu season will get into full swing and every little sniffle or cough will be terrifying. 

At that point there could be absolute pandemonium politically, with claims of election stealing being thrown around by everyone, electoral shenanigans being exposed on all sides, economic meltdown due to all the uncertainty and potentially violence in the streets.

This is all going to get worse before it gets better. 

FUQ 2020.  HARD.

• Haha 2

In on page 1.

Either Trump dies and this is the biggest story in American history (including conspiracies that make JFK look like a cartoon), or Trump beats it with HCQ+Zinc+Zithromax and the left/media all commit mass suicide as Americans realize they were lied to and 200k people died because OMB.

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Things just keep going downhill. 

Whether you are a supporter or hater of Trump, this is really bad news.

In a month,  we'll try to elect a president and now we don't even know whether the incumbent will be capable of governing. BIDEN DEMENTIA

A month after that flu season will get into full swing and every little sniffle or cough will be terrifying. COVID HYSTERIA

At that point there could be absolute pandemonium politically, with claims of election stealing being thrown around by everyone, electoral shenanigans being exposed on all sides, economic meltdown due to all the uncertainty and potentially violence in the streets. JUNK MAIL IN BALLOTS/BLM/ANTIFA 

This is all going to get worse before it gets better. 

FUQ 2020.  HARD.

All of the bolded have been going on for the last 6 months (with the example in red in case someone is slow).

• Thanks 1

This is it.  If he has any lingering effects beyond the next couple weeks, he's done.  No borderline voters are pulling the lever for him with lingering Covid.

If this sh!t was a novel it's so far fetched it would be panned by the critics.  We live in a simulation.  It's the only logical explanation.  

There’s a story that’s going to break today that Biden wasn’t wearing a wire at the debate on Tuesday, but the black object under his jacket was a long nozzle attached to a large vial of Covid-19 in his pocket that he was spraying towards President Trump all throughout the night. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

Nothing burger and he will be able to tout hcq as a cure in debates.

They’re bleaching his insides right now.

• Sad 1

Not going help his campaign, IMO. He downplayed it for months, refused to wear a mask, mocked Biden for wearing one---just emphasizes even more how his response to Covid-19 was a gigantic failure. 

In the category of reckless speculation, he resigns and lets Pence take the loss, then claims if he hadn't gotten sick he would have won.

I don’t believe he really has it. I think he’s just lying in order to seclude himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not going help his campaign, IMO. He downplayed it for months, refused to wear a mask, mocked Biden for wearing one---just emphasizes even more how his response to Covid-19 was a gigantic failure. 

Yep.  Anything less than an asymptomatic, quick recovery fueled by Hydroxy will be a black eye.

Also, he and Hope went to the debate together,  he and Biden were on the stage together...  Of course Biden's been quarantining for months so at least it won't be too much of a hardship for him.

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

This reminds me of when Cartman got HIV.

You remind most in here of Cartman with HIV. 

• Haha 1

Where is Dr Obeski, :lol:  what a muff.   FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!  It's not real! FAKE NEWS! who cares?? FAKE NEWS!

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Where is Dr Obeski, :lol:  what a muff.   FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!  It's not real! FAKE NEWS! who cares?? FAKE NEWS!

Look up retard

51 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Meh, He'll most likely be fine. 

Because he doesn't really have it.  RUSE!

he's trying to make it seem like it's NBD and he'll be fine

• Like 1

Just now, edjr said:

Because he doesn't really have it.  RUSE!

he's trying to make it seem like it's NBD and he'll be fine

For the  overwhelming vast majority it is. :dunno:

You newbied out like an emotional preteen. You lost this thread kid. Bad start to your Friday. 

• Haha 1

Just now, drobeski said:

For the  overwhelming vast majority it is. :dunno:

True. It mostly affects the old and fat. :unsure: 

Just now, MDC said:

True. It mostly affects the old and fat. :unsure: 

And whomever coumo forced into nursing homes. 

I can't wait for the tweet compilation of lefty "celebrities" and news people that hope he dies.

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

I can't wait for the tweet compilation of lefty "celebrities" and news people that hope he dies.

Today is the reason I am thrilled I never signed up for twitter

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Is Trump in that vast majority, considering his age and the fact he's obese? :wacko:  idiot

My guess is he'll be fine. Another thing he has going for him is the virus is racist, as told to us by CNN.  Last I checked he's white.