Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Sen. Chris Murphy says Trump illness means Russia will now interfere in the election

My god.  These people are the same ones that rooted on Obama not long ago when he claimed Russia was a thing of the past. It’s not so long ago they were also claiming that the LGBT movement was the civil rights issue of our time.  Blacks don’t agree. 

Connecticut is full of them. Blumenthal is worse. The state is in a fiscal tailspin due to the over generous public sector benefits which they legally can’t reduce. They've spend an astonishing 170% over inflation on public employee benefits since 1991 and are like 50bil in unfunded liabilities. The State has been 1 party rule forever which explains a lot. There are just too many of them on the public teet but I have been seeing tons of Trump signs. They outnumber Biden 10/1 at least. I’m not a resident but live in a border town and am there daily. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My god.  These people are the same ones that rooted on Obama not long ago when he claimed Russia was a thing of the past. It’s not so long ago they were also claiming that the LGBT movement was the civil rights issue of our time.  Blacks don’t agree. 

Just think of the hilarity potential if it was this group rioting. This place would be a hilarity goldmine again.