Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Drop my TE2 for more rb depth?

Ppr league with usual 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 we, 1 mandatory te spot and two flexes.  Only 4 bench spots. Currently have Andrews as my te1, with hurst as my second. 
im pretty deep at rb (cook, drake, Gurley, gaskin), not so much at wr (brown, Harry, Hilton, cooks, renfrow). 

Nyheim Hines just got dropped and is currently a free agent; should I stand pat with my squad or drop hurst for Hines? He currently wouldn’t start for me, but seems like good depth as a rb5. Again, short benches are tough, and Andrews bye isn’t that far off in week 7. Another option is to pick up either Edmonds or mattison to cuff cook and drop hurst. Difficult to roster handcuffs with such short benches. 

Not a fan of having two Te on a roster, so I would like to ask you. 

1. How many teams are in this league? 

Right now in ppr from what I’ve seen both Hurst and Andrews have avg the same about of points per game. 

I think Hines would be a very good pick up for depth.  

But I’m just wondering if their is much available at the te spot if you let Hurst go.  

And you did draft both of those te? 

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Not a fan of having two Te on a roster, so I would like to ask you. 

1. How many teams are in this league? 

Right now in ppr from what I’ve seen both Hurst and Andrews have avg the same about of points per game. 

I think Hines would be a very good pick up for depth.  

But I’m just wondering if their is much available at the te spot if you let Hurst go.  

And you did draft both of those te? 

12 teamer. FA TE right now looks like Thomas, Gronk, eifert, Ali cox, graham, howard, Herndon would be tops. Yes I drafted both tight ends. Overpaid for hurst actually. 

5 hours ago, himmystyles said:

12 teamer. FA TE right now looks like Thomas, Gronk, eifert, Ali cox, graham, howard, Herndon would be tops. Yes I drafted both tight ends. Overpaid for hurst actually. 

Hurst I’m sure will be picked up, but I would drop him for Hines.