Sign in to follow this  
Stu82

Jeff Wilson or Julio (MNF) at Flex?

I'm in a 16 team 1/2 point PPR League and obviously in a normal-healthy situation I would go with Julio,  However, added to it with the game being on MNF this throws a bit of another wrench in it.  I also have Brian Hill on my bench if I decide to go with Julio over Wilson if they were to rule out Julio out for MNF but not overly thrilled with that option.    Any Falcon fans with additional insight on this or SF as well with Wilson?

Thanks.  

Think I'd roll the dice with Julio, with the upside there if he does play in a high scoring game. Grabbing Brian Hill was wise - the Packers aren't great against the run so he could potentially do a bit of damage if you have to use him. 

I don't think there's a huge difference between Wilson and Hill. Wilson is the better play, but he got most of his touches last week once McKinnon was out. He also wasn't effective on the ground (15 yards on 12 carries if memory serves), so you're banking on the catches or TDs. With Kittle, Deebo, McKinnon and Aiyuk all healthy I imagine the ball gets spread out a little more.

32 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

Think I'd roll the dice with Julio, with the upside there if he does play in a high scoring game. Grabbing Brian Hill was wise - the Packers aren't great against the run so he could potentially do a bit of damage if you have to use him. 

I don't think there's a huge difference between Wilson and Hill. Wilson is the better play, but he got most of his touches last week once McKinnon was out. He also wasn't effective on the ground (15 yards on 12 carries if memory serves), so you're banking on the catches or TDs. With Kittle, Deebo, McKinnon and Aiyuk all healthy I imagine the ball gets spread out a little more.

Exactly. Start Julio and if he's out Pivot to Hill. I own Gurly and watched Hill get important carries(which is why I benched Gurly until I see ATL commit to something! They aren't going to win the way they are going now and I think their WR injuries are not as bad as they are letting on. I think being 0-3 plus aches and pains are making the WR's a little cautious on playing hurt. If they start winning these aches and pains won't show up on the injury report...)

JMHO

I would go with Wilson.