Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Raheem Mohstert dropped?

Guy with some serious roster issues just dropped him. I know he's hurt but shouldn't he be scooped up or is he going to be in timeshare hell when he comes back?

I was thinking of picking him up this afternoon. Got called away,  & by the time I got back home, someone else had scooped him up. 

If he's dropped now, he should go through waivers. It's always hard to say not knowing roster sizes and what not, but he should be claimed. Even if cedes some downs to the likes of McKinnon, I doubt Mostert loses much, if anything, to Wilson when he returns. And Coleman is out until week 7 at best. Mostert is the guy when he's healthy. And besides, have you seen his play so far this year? He only need one touch to put up an 80/1 for you.

1 hour ago, Law said:

If he's dropped now, he should go through waivers. It's always hard to say not knowing roster sizes and what not, but he should be claimed. Even if cedes some downs to the likes of McKinnon, I doubt Mostert loses much, if anything, to Wilson when he returns. And Coleman is out until week 7 at best. Mostert is the guy when he's healthy. And besides, have you seen his play so far this year? He only need one touch to put up an 80/1 for you.

agree

"Should I pick up a top 10 RB if he's on waivers?"

I thought I was pretty FF savvy, but I'll be darned if you guys don't ask some real stumpers.

I'll have to let someone else try to dissect this one; it's way too complex for me.

• Haha 1

Almost impossible to believe he was available on two leagues.  

Why cant this happen in my league. 

8 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Guy with some serious roster issues just dropped him. I know he's hurt but shouldn't he be scooped up or is he going to be in timeshare hell when he comes back?

He should be scooped up in a heartbeat

Is this a ten or eight team league? Best RBs on the wire in mine are Gio Bernard, Jamal Williams, and Frank Gore...

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2020 at 6:21 AM, jrokh said:

Is this a ten or eight team league? Best RBs on the wire in mine are Gio Bernard, Jamal Williams, and Frank Gore...

Same guys here. Almost every guy on all the weekly top waiver pickup articles are already on rosters.