JustinCharge

Spaceballs is free on youtube now

Saw it in the theater when it came out, my Brothers and I were already greatly into comedy and science fiction, all three of us were greatly disappointed. Sure it's got some funny things in it, but IMO it's way overrated and greatly unlikable. 

5 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Saw it in the theater when it came out, my Brothers and I were already greatly into comedy and science fiction, all three of us were greatly disappointed. Sure it's got some funny things in it, but IMO it's way overrated and greatly unlikable. 

Its the joan rivers...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Its the joan rivers...

No doubt......and even John Candy wasn't that good

Oh come on.   I mean it wasn't superb but calling it bad is a stretch.  Some good stuff in that movie

"Evil will always triumph because good, is dumb."

I started watching this recently with my gfs family who hadn't seen it. Holy shlt is the beginning terrible. I turned it off and felt dumb for suggesting such a bad movie. It was funny when I was a kid. The scene where they were literally combing the desert is amusing. Thats about it

great movie..so many funny scenes.  Ludicrous Speed.  Your Helmet is so big.  all of the scenes with Dark Helmet.  Princess Vespas industrial strength hair dryer...the dialogue with Lonestar and Barf there.

I think this is one of those movies that just has a lot of quotable lines. You say "I watched Spaceballs the other day" and everyone starts spouting off their favorite lines from the movie.