Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So, I turned in my DNRs

Actually here we call it an advance directive or something.

So as I'm laying there waiting for yet another procedure I casually mentioned that to the hot chick (34 B Latina soft hands sexy eyes killer voice) that I had done so. I mean, they already lined up transfusion blood for me and whatnot and I've signed all kinds of other paperwork.

Her "Oh, we just reverse those anyway."

I was shocked. But later discussion with others, basically their thought processes is 'hey you signed up for this procedure, we're going to do everything we can to keep you alive'. Or more jaded, "hey don't eff up our statistics."

The first thing I thought of was a prenup. Apparently those things aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Any legal Wizards out there care to chime in on this?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Sounds like you have a chance. Tell her you’re having trouble washing your balls. See where it goes.

In that case, DNR would stand for 'do not remove.'

46 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The first thing I thought of was a prenup.

Yeah, I'd marry her and leave your mom's house to your three day bride in case something happens so as to piss off your a$$hole brother.

If you and your docs sign off on DNR papers, they CANNOT decide to go against it.  Numerous times, Ive had to attempt CPR on terminal patients whose family had lost their paperwork.  So make sure you always have your bracelet on.

https://casetext.com/regulation/colorado-administrative-code/department-1000-department-of-public-health-and-environment/division-1015-prevention-services-division-1009-1015-1016-series/rule-6-ccr-1015-2-implementation-of-cardiopulmonary-resuscitation-cpr-directives-by-emergency-medical-service-providers

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Actually here we call it an advance directive or something.

So as I'm laying there waiting for yet another procedure...

Seems like a bit of overkill just for a prostate exam.  How many fists do you expect them to stick in?

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

In that case, DNR would stand for 'do not remove.'

"Deep nut rubbing" 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If you and your docs sign off on DNR papers, they CANNOT decide to go against it.  Numerous times, Ive had to attempt CPR on terminal patients whose family had lost their paperwork.  So make sure you always have your bracelet on.

https://casetext.com/regulation/colorado-administrative-code/department-1000-department-of-public-health-and-environment/division-1015-prevention-services-division-1009-1015-1016-series/rule-6-ccr-1015-2-implementation-of-cardiopulmonary-resuscitation-cpr-directives-by-emergency-medical-service-providers

This. You can sue if they do so

Isn’t there already  a wiffle  death bed thread? 

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

You can sue if they do so

Wouldn't that be some sh!t.  You survive because they breeched your DNR, and then you sue.😂😂😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wouldn't that be some sh!t.  You survive because they breeched your DNR, and then you sue.😂😂😂

It’s happened before. More than once. Even if he ended up dying the family could still sue 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s happened before. More than once. Even if he ended up dying the family could still sue 

Stfu. No one gets sued over bedpans, your area of expertise. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Let us know if you pull through the procedure wiff.

Well, I damn sure tugged through it!

:banana:

• Like 2