Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

I didnt watch the game, is AJ Green droppable ?

One catch for 3 yards, I would say so.

He's honestly not been worth owning in 3 years

I thought we covered this issues after week one. 

He’s no longer worthy of any value, so you can no longer trade him, darn it.  

I was told targets can = ff points.  

5 targets no ff points.  

Darn it. 

Green axually had 6 targets in the game, but one was not official due to the play being nullified by penalty.

(12:58 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass short right to A.Green to JAX 40 for 3 yards (C.Henderson).

(11:44 - 1st) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass incomplete deep right to A.Green.

(11:42 - 2nd) J.Burrow pass incomplete deep left to A.Green (T.Herndon).PENALTY on JAX-T.Herndon, Illegal Contact, 5 yards, enforced at JAX 43 - No Play.

(11:37 - 3rd) J.Burrow pass incomplete deep left to A.Green.

(3:39 - 3rd) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass incomplete deep right to A.Green (A.Wingard). CIN-A.Green was injured during the play.

(10:16 - 4th) (Shotgun) J.Burrow pass incomplete deep right to A.Green [D.Hamilton].

The encouraging thing is that all except the first one were "deep" targets.  That means that if Green had caught just two of those deep balls and one (or two) had gone for TDs, we'd be having a different conversation right now.  A couple of those passes were badly overthrown, too, so it's not like Green is the only problem.

And finally, Green suffered a wrist injury late in the 3rd quarter (as reflected above), so he was not as involved in the 4th quarter as he might have otherwise been.

As long as they are targeting him deep four or five times a game, though, he's neither done nor droppable.  He's a tough start at the moment, but Burrows and the Bengals are improving.  Joe Mixon was a tough start before Week 3 too, but he won't be on any benches in Week 4.