Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Chubb to IR

Will miss at least 3 weeks

Per :Ton Grossi on Twitter, via Rotoworld

CBS sports also reporting

Now just hope Hunt came out of it with his groin intact.  Nervously optomistic.  Can't ask for too much more as a Hunt owner.  From what I've seen Cleveland may have the best run blocking OL in the NFL.  I could be wrong.  The Conklin addition this offseason may be paying dividends.  

4 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Cook, A Jones, Hunt

Guess I'll try to trade J Robinson for a WR or QB. 

Awesome group.  Depends on your situation of course but 2020 is scary.  Can you have enough RB depth?

I'm in a similar situation now.

Henry, Conner, Mostert, Hunt.  Looking to see if I could get a stud WR for Conner maybe but yet, hesitant.  Especially because Mostert still out.

18 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

From what I've seen Cleveland may have the best run blocking OL in the NFL. 

According to Football outsiders, through week 3 Cleveland OL ranked #4 in run blocking. Hunt should feast, but next 2 matchups are tough IND/PITT

6 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Awesome group.  Depends on your situation of course but 2020 is scary.  Can you have enough RB depth?

I'm in a similar situation now.

Henry, Conner, Mostert, Hunt.  Looking to see if I could get a stud WR for Conner maybe but yet, hesitant.  Especially because Mostert still out.

Yeah, I’m annoyed I don’t have Mattison for Cook but I’ve insured A Jones at least. Also have Rams Henderson. If I can do significantly better than Ryan (QB) I’ll think about it. I’ve got Johnson(Pitt), Parker, Edelman behind Cooper. Would only package for a top 3 WR or top 3 QB. Have Kittle at TE 

I’d be hesitant with Mostert until he’s back. I have D Evans in the league I have Henry

Welp that pretty much ends my season.   Missed out of Hunt pick by one in the sixth round.  I still have Drake🤮

The blue chips continue to fall and I continue to luck out. I'm sitting tight on Kamara, K Hunt, Mike Davis, David Johnson, Myles Gaskin and J.K. Dobbins. Traded Ekeler away for Diggs two weeks ago. Now that looks like a brilliant move. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

1 hour ago, loonecho said:

The blue chips continue to fall and I continue to luck out. I'm sitting tight on Kamara, K Hunt, Mike Davis, David Johnson, Myles Gaskin and J.K. Dobbins. Traded Ekeler away for Diggs two weeks ago. Now that looks like a brilliant move. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

When it pertains to ff, it’s all luck.