Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

He Gone!

They had to, before he went and traded DeShaun Watson for Jarrett Stidham or something.

• Haha 1

Glimmer of hope for DJ. Maybe they can bring in someone who can convince the o-line to block.

Other than at QB.

No stars. No draft picks. And projected to be 6 million over next year's salary cap.

What the heck is a new GM gonna do with this? What a complete disaster BOB has left this organization in.

Is Romeo Crennel an upgrade?

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Is Romeo Crennel an upgrade?

If you're a David Johnson owner, probly.  The Chiefs rushed for 8,971 yards during the 4 years Crennel was with them.

18 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Houston should try sleeping with Bieniemy.

He deserves a shot that's for sure.

I hope whoever it is, gets time. It's gonna take 2 year's to even get out of this mess. See you in 2026.

That and Trading Hopkins for Johnson wasn't a good move. Then there was the Clowney situation last year.

I wonder how much longer the ATL coach can keep his job as well. Something tells me that a loss this week to CAR or a sloppy win will seal his fate next.

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

That and Trading Hopkins for Johnson wasn't a good move. Then there was the Clowney situation last year.

The Hopkins trade wasn't good, but I can't completely fault the guy for getting rid of a highly paid WR that was grousing for a new deal with 3 years still on his contract. And Clowney, the Texans didn't get much, but Seattle also didn't get much out of him, and considering how long it took him to sign this offseason, the NFL in general doesn't think as much of him as Clowney thinks of himself.

Now the Tunsil trade, the Cooks trade, those are 100% on him. You could argue a better coach could have dealt with Hopkins and Clowney better, but the best coaches also know when to cut bait on players.